- Volume 5 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Design of Self Lunchbox App based on Big Data
빅데이터 기반으로 직접 만드는 도시락 앱 설계
- Cho, Kwangmoon (Dept. of Electronic Commerce, Mokpo National University)
- 조광문 (목포대학교 전자상거래학과)
- Received : 2019.07.20
- Accepted : 2019.09.30
- Published : 2019.12.31
The 1-serving lunchbox app is designed and developed for enabling consumers to order their lunch box by choosing their own lunch side dishes. In modern society, one-person households are growing in larger areas. It is too burdensome to handle alone because it is cumbersome to cook alone and you should order from two people in a restaurant shop. To resolve such inconveniences, it is an app to choose various detailed menus and order personalized lunches. In the process of selecting a detailed menu, information provided by big data is used. You can use the existing order through the bookmark function, or you can use the recommended lunch menu using big data.
- Korean Statistical Information Service, http://www.kosis.kr
- Google Store - Hansot Lunchbox
- Google Store - Yogiyo
- Google Store - Baemin
- Younghyun Jang, Top Android App Developer:
- m-BizStore, Wonderful Soft.
- K.M.Cho, "Development of Notify App for Cosmetics Expiration Date," Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.13, No.3, pp.179-184, 2015.
- K.M.Cho, "Development of Gift Recommendation App according to the Individual Preference fused with e-Commerce," Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.13, No.8, pp.261-265, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.8.261
- J.K.Cho, "A Study of User Text Sentiment Dictionary for Food Recommendation Service on Big Data Environment," Journal of Knowledge Information Technology and Systems, Vol.14, No.4, pp.327-334, 2019. https://doi.org/10.34163/jkits.2019.14.4.002
- J.C.Lee and, M.H.Lee, "Big data-based information recommendation system," Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, Vol..22, No.3, pp.443-450, 2018.
- J.H.Kim and Y.G.Jung, "Recommendation System in the Environment of Big Data," Proceedings of Summer Conference of ICT Platform Society, Vol.1, No.1, pp.58-60. 2013.
- Y.D.Seo and J.H.Ahn, "Enhanced User Taste Prediction Method for Efficient Content Recommendation Using Bigdata," Proceedings of Conference of the Korea Institute of Information Technology, pp.139-141, 2014.