- Volume 5 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Scheme for Information Protection using Blockchain in IoT Environment
사물인터넷 환경에서 블록체인을 이용한 정보보호 기법
- Lee, Keun-Ho (Div. of Information Communication Technology, BaekSeok University)
- 이근호 (백석대학교 ICT학부)
- Received : 2019.10.11
- Accepted : 2019.12.12
- Published : 2019.12.31
Entering the 4th industrial revolution, many technologies are developing and various threats are emerging. In order to cope with such threats, research is being conducted in many fields. Even in the development of various fields, the threats caused by the development of medical technology and intelligent vehicles are the threats to life due to misinformation about medical care and the threats to life by preventing the safe operation of people through intelligent vehicles. In this paper, as the patient's information is important, the private blockchain is used to increase the safety, efficiency, and scalability of the patient's medical records. We propose an information protection technique using blockchain technology to hack the car system and threaten the driver's life, solve privacy problems by identifying personal information and differences, and prevent forgery in the Internet of Things.
Supported by : 백석대학교
- E.G.Hong, S.J.Lee and S.H.Seo, "Blockchain Technology Trends for the Internet of Things", Journal of Information Security, Vol.9, No.1, pp.38-46, 2018.
- J.H.Choi, K.H.Lee and S.H.Yun, "Abnormal Process Detection Using Blockchain", The Korea Internet of Things Society Comprehensive Conference 2019, Vol.4, No.1, pp.67-68, 2019.
- H.Y.Kim, "Analysis of Security Threats and Countermeasures on Blockchain Platforms," Korean Institute of Information Technology, Vol.16, No.5, pp.103-112, 2018.
- H.J.Chu, I.H.Song and B.G.Choi, "A Decentralized Test Management Tool Based on Blockchain Technique," The Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers, Vol.25, No.7, pp.321-328, 2019.
- J.H.Hong, K.H.Lee and S.H.Yun, "A Scheme for ECU Application Technique using Blockchain", The Korea Internet of Things Society Comprehensive Conference 2019, Vol.4, No.1, pp.34-35, 2019.
- Hyperledger Architecture, Volume 1, https://www.hyperledger.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Hyperledger_Arch_WG_Paper_1_Consensus.pdf, 2018.
- J.H.Yoon and M.H.Kim, "Private blockchain and smart contract-based high reliability crowd sensing compensation mechanism". Journal of Information Security and Cryptology, Vol.28, No.4, pp.999-1007, .2018.
- M.J.Jung, K.H.Lee and S.H.Yun, "Design of Medical Information Security System Using Blockchain", The Korea Internet of Things Society Comprehensive Conference 2019, Vol.4, No.1, pp.40-41, 2019.
- J.T.Lee, "Identify key issues and analyze future development directions through analysis of technology and market trends in medical information systems.". Paper presented at the Korean Society for Intelligent Information Systems, pp.135-142, 2013.
- Y.K.Kim "Development Technics and Future Trend of Electronic Engine Control Unit," The Korean Society Of Automotive Engineers, Vol.19, No.2, pp.26-31, 1997.
- Y.S.Hong, "Evaluation of Function and Safety of Autonomous Vehicles," The Korea Transport Institute, pp.13-18, 2015.
- G.M.Lee, H.J.Cha and J.C.Kim "Model-based Design and Validation of ADAS Control Software on Multicore ECU," The Korean Society Of Automotive Engineers, pp.335-335, 2016.
- The Guardian, Woolf, N. "DDoS attack that disrupted internet was largest of its kind in history, experts say." [Internet], https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/oct/26/ddos-attack-dyn-mirai-botnet
- B.J.Park, T.J.Lee and J.Gwak, "Blockchain-Based IoT Device Authentication Scheme", Journal of the Korea Institute of Information Security and Cryptology, Vol.27, No.2, pp.343-351, 2017. https://doi.org/10.13089/JKIISC.2017.27.2.343
- K.W.Bae, K.H.Lee and D.H.Kim, "A Scheme for IoT Authenticatino Using Blockchain Forgery/Tamper Protection, The Korea Internet of Things Society Comprehensive Conference 2019, Vol.4, No.1, pp.46-48, 2019.