- Volume 5 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Mixed Reality (MR) Based Storytelling Convergence Coding Education
혼합현실(MR)기반 스토리텔링형 융합 코딩교육에 관한 연구
- Lee, Byong-Kwon (Convergence Education Center of Dongguk University) ;
- Jung, Doo-Yong (Department of Advertisement Visual Media, Korea University of Media Arts)
- Received : 2019.07.22
- Accepted : 2019.09.27
- Published : 2019.12.31
Recently, the introduction of the elementary and middle school software education essential courses in 2018, the emergence of educational solutions, and the need for digital content for software education rather than simple coding. In addition, in the case of current coding education, it is necessary to study how to induce interest in elementary, middle and high school students. In this study, we included the interactive (UX / UI) function using MR(Mixed Reality) and induced interest in coding education, and it was possible to cultivate logical thinking by applying storytelling coding rather than injection education. Suggested way. As a result of research, elementary, middle, and high school students easily proposed logical thinking education beyond the existing injection education method using mixed reality(MR) technology, and will break away from the injection coding education which is a problem of the school and school.
- SCRATCH, "https://scratch.mit.edu/about" SCRACH Site
- T.H.Kim, B.S.Kim and J.H.Kim, "Development and Application of the STEAM Education Program Focused on the Sensor-Based Scratch Programming" ,Joumal&Article Management System, 2014.
- H.B.Cho,"Study on mathematics gifted education program development for improving the creative problem solving ability", Major in Mathematics Education, Graduate School of Education, Andong National University. 2016.
- H.I.Kim, B.Y.Choi, Y.M.Ko, and Lee, "A Study on Competency Model and Educational Needs of Secondary Information Teachers". Cheju National University Good Computer Education Research Center. 2016.
- M.Y.Ryu and S.K.Han, "Development of Computational Thinking-based Educational Program for SW Education". Joumal&Article Management System, Vol.19, No.1, pp.11-19, 2016.
- Samsung Electronics, "Do you know the state-of-the-art and the" imagination "technology and mixed reality?, SAMSUNG Newsroom, 2017.
- J.M.Park. "Implement authoring environment for extended interation in a hololens based mixed reality environment", Hose Univ. Master 2018.
- S.H.Kim "A Study on the Design Direction of Virtual Reality in the Fourth Industrial Revolution", Fundamental Sculpture Studies, Vol6, pp.79-90, 2017.
- H.N.Moon, H.I.Cho and Y.M.Han "Mixed Reality Technology Trends and Future Prospects", The J ournal of the Convergence on Culture Technology (JCCT), Vol.3, No.3, pp.21-25, 2017.
- H.J.Cho, "What's a mixed reality that has evolved over virtual and augmented reality?", JoongAng Ilbo, news.jons.com, 2018.
- J.H.Kim, "The Effect of Physical Computing Education to Improve the Convergence Capability of Secondary Mathematics-Science Gifted Students". The Korean. association of computer, Vo.19, No.2, pp.87-98. 2016.
- Y.M.Kim, T.H.Kim and J.H..Kim, "Development and Application of Programming Education Program of Robot for Improvement of Elementary School Girls' Creativity "Journal of The Korean Association of Information Education Vol.19, No.1, pp.31-44, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14352/jkaie.2015.19.1.31
- Y.W.Kim, "The Effects of Physical Computing Based Software Applications Using Arduino on Logical Thinking of Elementary School Students ", The Korean journal of thinking & problem solving, Vol.12, No.2, pp.47-72. 2016.
- P.J.Song, "A Study on VR Curriculum ", Journal of The Korea Internet of Things Society Vol.2, No.4, pp.21-25, 2016.
- H.T.Yang, "A Study on Health Check Solution using Indoor Air Purifier ", Journal of The Korea Internet of Things Society, Vol.3, No.1, pp.25-31, 2017.