- Volume 5 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Open Market Sales Trend Analysis System Using Online Shopping Mall Data
온라인 쇼핑몰 데이터를 활용한 판매동향 분석 시스템
- Cha, Seung-yeon (Department of Computer Engineering, Mokpo National University) ;
- Kim, Kang-ryeol (Department of Computer Engineering, Mokpo National University) ;
- Shrestha, Labina (Department of Computer Engineering, Mokpo National University) ;
- Kim, Yeong-ju (Department of Computer Engineering, Mokpo National University) ;
- Choi, Jongmyung (Department of Computer Engineering, Mokpo National University)
- 차승연 (목포대학교 컴퓨터공학과) ;
- 김강렬 (목포대학교 컴퓨터공학과) ;
- 러비나스레스터 (목포대학교 컴퓨터공학과) ;
- 김영주 (목포대학교 컴퓨터공학과) ;
- 최종명 (목포대학교 컴퓨터공학과)
- Received : 2019.09.20
- Accepted : 2019.12.11
- Published : 2019.12.31
As online shopping is activated by the development of the Internet, consumers' purchase form is changing from the traditional face-to-face purchase method to online purchase method. Many sellers have flowed into shopping malls, and competition among sellers is very intense. Therefore, sellers in shopping malls need to establish rational marketing strategies by analyzing consumer purchase patterns and product sales trends. In this paper, we analyzed the purchase price of consumers by analyzing the product price, rating, and sales quantity of competitors who sell the same product in open shopping malls by time zone. In addition, the collected information was visualized in a chart so that the company's and competitors' sales trends could be easily compared. Using the above system, it is possible to predict the sales volume through the analyzed purchasing pattern and to select the reasonable price of the product by grasping the sales trend.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- H.Y.Kim, "Current Status and Implications of Direct Commercial Trading in Private Social Commerce and Open Market", Agro-Fisheries & Food Trade Corp., Suwon, KR, Tech. Rep. In-depth-2017-000, 2017.
- M.R.Kim and S.S.Kim, "Continuous Purchase Intention through Online Open Market Platform: Multidimensional Approach of Perceived Value in Purchasing Process and Transaction Satisfaction", The Journal of Internet Electronic Commerce Research, Vol.19, No.3, pp.149-172, 2019.
- H.Y.Lee, K.R.Park and D.H.Kim, "A Study on Possible Construction of Big Data Analysis System Applied to the Offline Market", The Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.14, No.9, pp.317-323, 2016.
- S.H.Park, J.D.Jun, "Estimation and Forecasting of Dynamic Effects of Price Increase on Sales Using Panel Data", The Journal of Korean Operations Research and Management Science Society, Vol.31, No.2, pp.157-167, 2006.
- H.J.Lee and Y.L.Hong, "A Study on the Adaptation of Brand Colors on the Domestic Smartphone Open Market Apps Focusing on the 11st Street, G-Market, Auction", A Journal of Brand Design Association of Korea, Vol.13, No.2, pp.249-262, 2015. https://doi.org/10.18852/bdak.2015.13.2.249
- K.S.Chae, B.Y.Kim and S.H.Min, "Analysis of Field Crop Consumers Using SNS Big Data", KREI, Naju, KR, Rec. Rep. R834-2, Dec. 2017.
- S.H.Chae, J.I.Lim and J.Y.Kang, "A Comparative Analysis of Social Commerce and Open Market Using User Reviews in Korean Mobile Commerce", The Journal of Intelligence and Information Systems, Vol.21, No.4, pp.53-77, 2015.
- Statistics, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistics
- Google Chart, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistics
- H.C.Ko, M.S.Kim, S.B.Lee and H.W.Lee, "Django based ChatBot System Using KakaoTalk API", KOITS, Vol.4, No.1, pp.31-36, 2018.