- Volume 5 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Analysis on Smart Factory in IoT Environment
사물인터넷 환경에서의 스마트 공장 추진 분석
- Lee, Dong-Woo (Department of Computer Information, Woosong University) ;
- Cho, Kwangmoon (Department of Electronic Commerce, Mokpo National University) ;
- Lee, Seong-Hoon (Division of Information Communication, Baekseok University)
- Received : 2019.07.11
- Accepted : 2019.11.13
- Published : 2019.12.31
Looking at the surrounding environment in which we live, we are facing various situations in which new industries are emerging under the influence of ICT and at the same time, existing industries are combined with ICT technology. In addition, the network environment foretells a change from 4G to 5G. One of the things that is actively discussed during this 5G era is the smart factory. Faster transmission speeds are essential for the use of numerous data generated by various sensors used in smart factories. This study deals with smart factory technologies related to the 5G era. In addition to the various interpretations of smart factories, this study examined the situation and progress of smart factories in major countries around the world and described solutions.
- K.U.Lee, "Domestic Technology Transfer Strategy, Smart Factory," ETNEWS, http://www.etnews.com/20151026000317. 2015.
- K.S.Jang, "Domestic and Overseas Smart Factory Trends," KB Financial Holding Research Institute, www.kbfg.com/kbresearch, 2017.
- H.K.Lee, "Smart Factory Industry and Market Trends," S & T Market Report, Korea Institute of Science and Technology Advancement, 2018.
- D.K.Ho, "Integrated Solution for Smart Factory to Increase Productivity and Poor Compromise," Tech M, 2016.
- Y.K.Yang, "Smart Factory, Global Trends," Tech World, 2018.
- K.S.Jang, "Domestic/International Smart Factory Trends", KB Financial Group, 2017.
- B.Marr, "Why Everyone Must Get Ready For The 4th Industrial Revolution", Forbes, 2016.
- M.Liffler and A.Tschiesner, "The Internet of Things and the future of manufacturing". Mckinsey.com. Retrieved 30 November 2016.
- K.H.Lee, "Object Tracking in Multiple CCTV Internet of Things Environments," Journal of KIOTS, Vol 5, No. 1, 2019.
- C.Yang, W.Shen and X.Wang, "The Internet of Things in Manufacturing: Key Issues and Potential Applications". IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Magazine, 2018.