- Volume 19 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The Correlation Between Cognition on Cervical Cancer Screening Project of Women in Their 20s in Korea and Intention of Screening
한국 20대 여성의 자궁경부암 검진사업 인지와 수검의도 간의 관련성
Kim, Jae-Woo;Lim, Jae-Woo;Kim, Sung-Ho;Kang, Jung-Kyu
- Received : 2018.11.09
- Accepted : 2019.03.19
- Published : 2019.03.28
The purpose of the study is to survey and identify the degree of cognition of women in their 20s in Korea for cervical cancer screening which has been expanded to those aged 20 as the age for the screening since January 2016, and to reveal its correlation with intention of screening. The responses to the questionnaire of the survey conducted on total 353 females in C region were collected for the data from Nov 1, 2017 to Nov 10, 2017. The frequency analysis, chi-square test and logistic regression analysis were conducted by utilizing 353 copies of the questionnaire. According to the result, only 129(36.5%) answered that they recognized the current system of cervical cancer screening. Besides, the intention of screening in case of recognizing the cervical cancer screening project was 1.63 times higher than when it is not the case. Therefore, it is required to raise the participation of screening of women in their 20s by intensifying education and promotion on cervical cancer screening for women who are not yet in their 20s in linkage with health care projects at schools.
Cervical Cancer Screening;Women in Their 20s;Cognition;Screening Intention
- http://www.ncc.re.kr/prBoardView1.ncc?nwsId=3380&searchKey=total&searchValue=&pageNum=1, 2017.10.17.
- V. A. Moyer and U. S. Preventive Services Task Force, "Screening for cervical cancer: U.S. Prevnetive Services Task Force recommendation statement," Annals of Internal Medicine, Vol.156, No.12, pp.880-891, 2012. https://doi.org/10.7326/0003-4819-156-12-201206190-00424
- J. Dickinson, E. Tsakonas, S. Conner Gorber, G. Lewin, E. Shaw, H. Singh, M. Joffres, R. Birtwhistle, M. Tonelli, V. Mai, and M. McLachlin, "Recommendations on screening for cervical cancer," Canadian Medical Association Journal, Vol.185, No.1, pp.35-45, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1503/cmaj.121505
- J. K. Lee, J. H. Hong, S. Kang, D. Y. Kim, B. G. Kim, S .H. Kim, Y. M. Kim, J. W. Kim, J. H. Kim, T. J. Kim, H. J. Kim, H. S. Kim, H. S. Ryu, J. Y. Song, H. S. Ahn, C. W. Yoo, H. K. Yoon, K. H. Lee, A. Lee, Y. Lee, I. H. Lee, J. W. Lee, T. S. Lee, M. C. Lim, S. J. Chang, H. H. Chung, W. Ju, H. J. Joo, S. Y. Hur, S. R. Hong, and J. H. Nam, "Practice guidelines for the early detection of cervical cancer in Korea: Korean Society of Gynecologic Oncology and the Korean Society for Cytopathology 2012 edition," Journal of Gynecologic Oncology, Vol.24, No.2, pp.186-203, 2013. https://doi.org/10.3802/jgo.2013.24.2.186
- D. Saslow, D. Solomon, H. W. Lawson, M. Killackey, S. L. Kulasingam, J. Cain, F. A. Garcia, A. T. Moriarty, A. G. Waxman, D. C. Wilbur, N. Wentzensen, L. S. Jr Downs, M. Spitzer, A. B. Moscicki, E. L. Franco, M. H. Stoler, M. Schiffman, P. E. Castle, and E. R. Myers, "American Cancer Society, American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology, and American Society for Clinical Pathology screening guidelines for the prevention and early detection of cervical cancer," A Cancer Journal for Clinicians, Vol.62, No.3, pp.147-172, 2012. https://doi.org/10.3322/caac.21139
- Committee on Practice Bulletins-Gynecology, "ACOG Practice Bulletin Number 131: screening for cervical cancer," Obstetrics and Gynecology, Vol.120, No.5, pp.1222-1238, 2012.
- J. Murphy, E. B. Kennedy, S. Dunn, C. M. Mclachlin, M. Fung Kee Fung, D. Gzik, M. Shier, and L. Paszat, "Cervical screening: a guideline for clinical practice in Ontario," Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada, Vol.34, No.5, pp.453-458, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1701-2163(16)35242-2
- E. E. Partridge, N. R. Abu-Rustum, S. M. Campos, P. J. Fahey, M. Farmer, R. L. Garcia, A. Giuliano, H. W. 3rd Jones, S. M. Lele, R. W. Lieberman, S. L. Massad, M. A. Morgan, R. K. Reynolds, H. E. Rhodes, D. K. Singh, K. Smith-MnCune, N. Teng, C. L. Trimble, F. Valea, and S. Wilczynski, "Cervical cancer screening," Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, Vol.8, No.12, pp.1358-1386, 2010. https://doi.org/10.6004/jnccn.2010.0103
- C. Hamashima, D. Aoki, E. Miyagi, E. Saito, T. Nakayama, M. Sagawa, H. Saito, and T. Sobue, "The Japanese guideline for cervical cancer screening," Japanese Journal of Clinical Oncology, Vol.40, No.6, pp.485-502, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1093/jjco/hyq036
- http://www.law.go.kr/lsInfoP.do?lsiSeq=180766&efYd=20160804#0000, 2016.9.10.
- http://www.mohw.go.kr/react/al/sal0301vw.jsp?PAR_MENU_ID=04&MENU_ID=0403&CONT_SEQ=339934&page=1, 2018.10.7.
- http://www.ncc.re.kr/prBoardView1.ncc?nwsId=3372&searchKey=total&searchValue=&pageNum=2, 2018.10.7.
- K. M. Decker, M. Harrison, and R. B. Tate, "Satisfaction of women attending the Manitoba breast screening program," Preventive Medicine, Vol.29, No.1, pp.22-27, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1006/pmed.1999.0497
- 김경희, 20대 여성의 자궁경부암에 대한 지식, 태도 및 검진행위 실천에 관한 연구, 신한대학교, 석사학위논문, 2017.
- 박정돈, 강복수, 이경수, "농촌지역 여성의 유방암 및 자궁경부암의 검진행위에 영향을 미치는 요인," 한국모자보건학회지, 제8권, 제1호, pp.49-64, 2004.
- 고광욱, 이덕희, 이용환, 손혜숙, "부산 일부지역 여성들의 자궁경부암 조기검진에 대한 지식, 태도 및 경험," 한국모자보건학회지, 제6권, 제1호, pp.93-105, 2002.
- 김재우, 강정규, 김성호, "자궁경부암 검진에 대한 한국 여성의 인식 연구," 한국디지털정책학회지, 제16권, 제7호, pp.337-343, 2018.
- 김종두, 국가암검진 홍보방법에 따른 암종별 검진율의 차이, 가천대학교, 박사학위논문, 2015.
- 백수정, 암검진 홍보가 대장암 검진에 미치는 영향, 가천대학교, 석사학위논문, 2014.
- 김재우, 김성호, 강정규, "한국 국민의 국가암검진사업 인지와 수검의도간의 관련성 : 온라인 설문을 중심으로," 보건의료산업학회지, 제10권, 제4호, pp.87-95, 2016.
- 임지혜, 김선영, "대장암 조기 검진 행위에 영향을 미치는 요인," 보건교육건강증진학회지, 제28권, 제1호, pp.69-80, 2011.