- Volume 8 Issue 1
Pulsation variance technique is blended the bumpy popple-sonance status of the brilliant-disparity understanding level (BDUL) on pulsation understanding gestalt. The understanding level condition by the pulsation understanding gestalt system is composed with the popple-sonance system. As to look for a two-node white-small dot of the brilliant situation, we are to take of the pulsation value with two-node white-small dot by the output signal. The concept of understanding level is composed the reference of brilliant-disparity level for variance signal by the pulsation sonance gestalt. Moreover indicating a bumpy variance of the BDUL of the maximum-minimum in terms of the popple-sonance gestalt, and pulsation two-node white-small dot sonance that was the a pulsation value of the far variance of the Pul-ug-FA-
Pulsation understanding level;Pulsation understanding gestalt;Popple understanding system;Popple sonance
- P.H. John, S. Mihir and S. Fabio, "Analysis of dispersion and propagation properties in a periodic rod using a space-fractional wave equation," Journal of Sound and Vibration 441, pp. 204-220, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsv.2018.10.051
- U. Hornung, "Homogenization and Porous Media," Springer, New York, 2012.
- P. Torvik and R. Bagley, “On the appearance of the fractional derivative in the behavior of real materials,” J. Appl. Mech., Trans. ASME, Vol. 51, No. 2, pp. 294-298, 1984. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1115/1.3167615 https://doi.org/10.1115/1.3167615
- J.L Kim and K.S. Hwang, “Constitution of diffusivity variation system by the smooth morph of the material,” International Journal of Internet Broadcasting and Communication (IJIBC), Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 39-44, 2018. DOI: 10.7236/IJIBC.2018.10.2.7
- J.L Kim and K.O. Shin, “Study of runout-motion in body physical technique: physical index and sensory index,” International Journal of Advanced Smart Convergence (IJASC), Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 56-60, 2016. DOI: 10.7236/IJASC.2016.5.3.56 https://doi.org/10.7236/IJASC.2016.5.3.56
- J.L. Kim and W.C, Lee, “Construction of the permeate tuner system by the steeple morph of the matter,” International Journal of Advanced Culture Technology (IJACT), Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 187-192, 2018. DOI: 10.17703//IJACT2018.6.3.187
- J.L. Kim and H.J. Kim, "A Study of structure modeling of the stratum corneum on the hydration", Journal of the Convergence on Culture Technology (JCCT), Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 31-36, 2017. DOI: 10.17703/JCCT.2017.3.3.31
- J. Huiting, H. Flisijn, A.B.J. Kokkeler and G.J.M. Smit., "Exploiting phase measurements of EPC Gen2 RFID structures," IEEE Int Conf RFID-Technol Appl (RFID-TA), pp. 1-6, 2013.
- A. Bekkali, S.C. Zou, A. Kadri, M. Crisp and R.V. Penty., "Performance analysis of passive UHF RFID systems under cascaded fading channels and interference effects," IEEE Trans Wirel Commun., Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 1421-33, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1109/TWC.2014.2366142
- E. DiGiampaolo and F.Martinelli, “Mobile robot localization using the phase of passive UHF RFID signals,” IEEE Trans Ind Electron, Vol. 61, No. 1, pp. 365-76, 2014.
- Y.A. Lopez, M.E. Gomez and F.L.H.Andres, "A received signal strength RFID-based indoor location system," Sensors and Actuators A, Vol. 255, pp. 118-133, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sna.2017.01.007
- K. Chawla, C. McFarland, G. Robins and C. Shope, "Real-time RFID localization using RSS," in: 2013 International Conference on Localization and GNSS (ICL-GNSS), Turin (Italy), pp. 1-6, (25-27 June) 2013.