- Volume 24 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Survey on the Status of Environmental Industry in Gyeongbuk Province
경상북도 환경산업실태에 관한 조사연구
- Received : 2019.08.14
- Accepted : 2019.12.03
- Published : 2019.12.31
The importance of environmental industry was recognized as a major issue for the environmental problems (climate change, exhaustion of fossil fuels) of the 21st century. Many country and korea as well are exerting an effort to make plans to develop the environmental industry, expand the domestic market, and make it a global industry. According to this trend, the gyeongbuk province has also designated the environmental industry as a strategic industry with high potential for development when recognizing new growth industries. Gyeongbuk province is faced with a number of unsolved tasks and has not quite grasped current situations of the environmental industry. Based on the policy tasks, the detailed plans for the environmental industry in the gyeongbuk province include: establishing a new organization which will be in charge of various works or strengthening the current organization to expend the supporting developing organization for the environmental industry and the efficiency guidelines.
Supported by : 경북녹색환경지원센터
- EBI, (2015). The Global Environmental Industry-A Market and Needs Assessment, Working Paper.
- Gyeongsangbuk-do, (2015). Gyeongsangbuk-do Environmental Preservation Plan, (2015-2020). Working Paper.
- Kim, Y., and Shim, J. W. (2015). A Study on the Economic Ripple Effect due to General Industrial Estimate Regeneration Project, 55th Congress of the European Regional Science Association.
- Ministry of Environment, (2015a). Creating Environment Market and Fostering Environment Industry, Working Paper.
- Ministry of Environment, (2015b). The 4th National Comprehensive Environmental Plan (2016-2035), Working Paper.
- Ministry of Environment - Korea Environment Corporation, (2016). Environmental Industry Statistics, Working Paper.
- Ministry of Environment - Korea Environmental Industry and Technology Institute, (2016). Promotion of Environmental Industry Overseas Expansion Mid-term, Working Paper.
- National Law Information Center, (2016). Environmental Technology and Environmental Industry Support Act, Law No. 13892. Working Paper.
- National Science and Technology Council, (2012). The 3rd Environmental Technology and Environmental Industry Promotion plan (2013-2017), Working Paper.
- OECD/Eurostat, (2016). The Environmental Good and Service Industry Manual, Working Paper.