Supported by : Korea Environment Industry & Technology Institute(KEITI)
This work was supported by Korea Environment Industry & Technology Institute(KEITI) through Advanced Water Management Research Program, funded by Korea Ministry of Environment(MOE)(Grant. 83085)
- Arnold, JG, Srinivasan R, Muttiah RS, Williams JR(1998). Large area hydrologic modeling and assessment part I: model development, J. of American Water Resources Association, 34(1), pp. 73-89. [DOI: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1998.tb05961.x]
- Chung SW, Lee JH, Lee HS, Jin MS(2011). Uncertainty of Discharge-SS Relationship Used for Turbid Flow Modeling, J. of Korea Water Resource Association, 44(12), pp. 991-1000. [Korean Literature] [DOI: 10.3741/JKWRA.2011.44.12.991]
- Donigian AS, Love JT(2003). Sediment calibration procedures and guidelines for watershed modeling, WEF Specialty Conference Proceedings on CD-ROM, November 16-19, Chicago, Illinois, USA. [DOI: 10.2175/193864703784828345]
- Jang WS, Yoo DS, Chung IM, Kim NW, Jun MS, Park YS, Kim JG, Lim KJ(2009). Development of SWAT SD-HRU Pre-processor module for accurate estimation of slope length of each HRU considering spatial topographic characteristics in SWAT, J. of Korean Society on Water Quality, 25(3), pp. 351-362. [Korean Literature]
- Korea Environment Institute(2007). Sediment Management Plans for Protecting Aquatic Ecosystem, TRKO201800044199, Korea Environment Institute.
- Kim CG, Lee JE, Kim NW(2007). Temporal and spatial characteristic of sediment yields from the Chungju-Dam upstream watershed, J. of Korea Water Resource Association, 40(11), pp. 887-898. [Korean Literature] https://doi.org/10.3741/JKWRA.2007.40.11.887
- Kim JH, Choi HT, Lim HG(2015). Evaluation on MUSLE runoff energy coefficient in small forest watershed, J. of Korean Env. Res. Rech., 18(6), pp. 191-200. [Korean Literature] [DOI: 10.13087/kosert.2015.18.6.191]
- Lee GH, Yu WS, Jang CL, Jung KS(2010). Analysis on spatiotemporal variability of erosion and deposition using a distributed hydrologic model, J. of American Water Resources Association, 34(1), pp. 73-89. [Korean Literature] [DOI: 10.3741/JKWRA.2010.43.11.995]
- Lee JM, Ryu JC, Kang HW, Kum DH, Jang CH, Choi GD, Lim KJ(2012). Evaluation of SWAT flow and sediment estimation and effects of soil erosion best management practices, J. of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers, 54(1), pp. 99-108. [Korean Literature] [DOI: 10.5389/KSAE.2012.54.1.099]
- Ministry of Environment(2004). Comprehensive management plan for Reducing Non-point Source Pollution in Highland Upland, Ministry of Environment.
- Ministry of Environment(2017a). A Study on GIS System Construction for Highland Agricultural Fields in Mandae and Gaa Non-point Source Pollution Management Areas, Ministry of Environment.
- Ministry of Environment(2017b). Monitoring and evaluation of Mandae and Gaa and Jawoon Non-point Source Pollution Management Areas, Ministry of Environment.
- Nash JE, Sutcliffe JE(1970). River flow forecasting though conceptual models: Part I, A discussion of principles, J. of Hydrology, 10(3), pp. 282-290. [DOI: 10.1016/0022-1694(70)90255-6]
- Neitsch SL, Arnold JG, Kiniry JR, Williams JR(2001). Soil and water assessment tool theoretical documentation version 2000, TWRI Report TR-191, Texas Water Resources Institute, College Station, Texas.
- National Institute of Environmental Research(2014). Public Hearing for Unit Load of Nonpoint Source, National Institute of Environmental Research, pp. 1-72.
- National Institute of Environmental Research(2015). A Study on management and reduction plan of non-point source in Doam lake watershed (I), NIER-RP2015-356, National Institute of Environmental Research.
- Park YS, Kim JG, Park JH, Jeon JH, Choi DH, Kim TD, Choi JD, Ahn JH, Kim KS, Lim KJ(2007). Evaluation of SWAT applicability to simulation of sediment behaviors at the Imha-Dam watershed, J. of Korean Society on Water Quality, 23(4), pp. 467-473. [Korean Literature]
- Ramanarayanan TS, Williams JR, Dugas WA, Hauck LM, McFarland AMS(1997). Using APEX to identify alternative practices for animal waste management, ASAE International Meeting, Paper 97-2209, pp. 1-7.
- Research Institute for Gangwon(2010). Muddy Water Management and Agricultural Development Measures in the Watershed of Soyang Dam: Focused on Haean-myeon, Yanggu-gun, CIP2010002732, Research Institute for Gangwon.
- Ryu JC, Kim JS, Choi JY, Jang HS, Shin DS, Lee JK, Na EH(2018). Evaluation of the soil erosion mitigation through muddy water reduction project implementation in the Doam Lake watershed Non-point source management zone, J. of Environmental Policy and Administration, 26(4), pp. 1-19. [Korean Literature] [DOI: 10.15301/jepa.2018.26.4.1]
- Williams JR(1975). Sediment Routing for Agricultural Watersheds, Water Resources Bulletin, 11, pp. 965-974. [DOI: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1975.tb01817.x]
- Wischmeier WH, Smith DD(1978). Predicting rainfall erosion losses: A guide to conservation planning Handbook No.537, U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Won JY, Lee GS(2012). An improvement on estimation of runoff factor equation for mountain area in MUSLE, J. of the Korean Society of Hazard Mitigation, 12(5), pp. 207-214. [Korean Literature] https://doi.org/10.9798/KOSHAM.2012.12.5.207