Supported by : 원광대학교
이 논문은 2019년도 원광대학교 교비 지원을 받아 수행된 연구임.
- Ahn, E. K., & Kim, S. K. (2013). Disaster experience, perception and core competencies on diaster nursing of nursing students. The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, 11(6), 257-267.
- Ann, E. G., Keum, K. L., & Choi, S. Y. (2011). A study on the disaster preparedness of nurses in some Korean regional emergency medical centers. Journal of Military Nursing Research, 29(1), 94-109.
- Alim, S., Kawabata, M., & Nakazawa, M. (2015). Evaluation of disaster preparedness training and disaster drill for nursing students. Nurse Education Today, 35(1), 25-31. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nedt.2014.04.016
- Aluisio, A. R., Daniel, P., Grock, A., Freedman, J., Singh, A., Papanagnou, D., & Arquilla, B. (2016). Case-based learning outperformed simulation exercises in disaster preparedness education among nursing trainees in India: A randomized controlled trial. Prehospital and Disaster Medicine, 31, 516-23. https://doi.org/10.1017/s1049023x16000789
- American Medical Association. (2012). Basic disaster life support version 3.0: Course manual (1st ed.). Chicago, IL: American Medical Association.
- Chan, S. S., Chan, W. S., Cheng, Y., Fung, O. W., Lai, T. K., Leung, A. W., Leung, K. L., Li, S., Yip, A. L., & Pang, S. M. (2010). Development and evaluation of an undergraduate training course for development international council of nurses' disaster nursing competencies in China. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 42, 405-413. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1547-5069.2010.01363.x
- Cho, H. Y. (2018). The effect of disaster knowledge, disaster awareness and disaster preparedness on disaster response ability among nursing students. Crisisonomy, 14(12), 47-58. https://doi.org/10.14251/crisisonomy.2018.14.12.47
- Cusack, L., Arbon, P., & Ranse, J. (2010). What is the role of nursing students and schools of nursing during disaster? A discussion paper. Collegian, 17, 193-197. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colegn.2010.09.006
- Faul, F., Erdfelder, E., Buchner, A., & Lang, A. G. (2009). Statistical power analyses using G*Power 3.1: Tests for correlation and regression analyses. Behavior Research Methods, 41, 1149-1160. https://doi.org/10.3758/BRM.41.4.1149
- Guha-Sapir, D., Hoyois, P. H., & Below, R. (2015). Annual disaster statistical review 2014: The numbers and trends. Brussels: Centre for Research on the Epidemiology of Disasters.
- Harkrider, L. N., Thiel, C. E., Bagdasarov, Z., Mumford, M. D., Johnson, J. F., Connelly, S., & Devenport, L. D. (2012). Improving case‐based ethics training with codes of conduct and forecasting content. Ethics & Behavior, 22, 258-80. https://doi.org/10.1080/10508422.2012.661311
- Jennings-Sanders, A., Frish, N., & Wing, S. (2005). Nursing students' perceptions about disaster nursing. Disaster Management & Response, 3(3), 80-85. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dmr.2005.04.001
- Jose, M. M., & Dufrene, C. (2013). Educational competencies and technologies for disaster preparedness in undergraduate nursing education: An integrative review. Nurse Education Today, 34, 543-551. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.nedt.2013.07.021
- Jung, H. G., & Yang, Y. K. (2019). Social disaster adaptation experiences of railroad workers: Focused on the Iri Station explosion of 1977. Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, 28(1), 1-11. https://doi.org/10.5807/kjohn.2019.28.1.1
- Kang, K. H., Uhm, D. C., & Nam, E. S. (2012). A study on disaster experience and preparedness of university students. The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, 18(3), 424-435. https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2012.18.3.424
- Kang, S. J., & Piao, M. H. (2014). The effect of global disaster competency development program on paramedic and nursing undergraduate students. The Korean Journal of Emergency Medical Services, 18(1), 83-4. https://doi.org/10.14408/kjems.2014.18.1.083
- Kim, H. J. (2015). A study on disaster preparedness, core competencies and educational needs on disaster nursing of nursing students. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, 16(11), 7447-7455. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.11.7447
- Korea Institute for Healthcare Accreditation. (2014). The guideline of healthcare organizations accreditation general hospital, version 2.0. Seoul: Korea Institute for Healthcare Accreditation.
- Lee, O. C. (2014). Trends of nursing research on disasters in Korea. Journal of Korean Public Health Nursing, 28(3), 432-444. https://doi.org/10.5932/JKPHN.2014.28.3.432
- Lee, Y. R. (2014). Development and effects of a disaster nursing educational program for nursing students. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Chonbuk National University, Jeonju.
- Ministry of Health and Welfare. (2016). Emergency response manual of disaster emergency medicine in Korea. Sejong: Ministry of Health and Welfare.
- Nakajima, K., Owatari, K., & Okumura, J. (2013). Study of the nursing students in the volunteer activities at the temporary houses. Bulletin of Japanese Red Cross Toyota College of Nursing, 8, 41-46.
- Naser, W. N., & Saleem, H. B. (2018). Emergency and disaster management training; knowledge and attitude of Yemeni health professionals -a cross-sectional study-. BMC Emergency Medicine, 18(1), 23-34. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12873-018-0174-5
- Nilsson, J., Johansson, E., Carlsson, M., Florin, J., Leksell, J., Lepp, M., Lindholm, C., Nordstrom, G., Theander, K., Wilde-Larsson, B., & Gardulf, A. (2016). Disaster nursing: Self-reported competence of nursing students and registered nurses, with focus on their readiness to manage violence, serious events and disasters. Nurse Education in Practice, 17, 102-108. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nepr.2015.09.012
- Noh, J. Y. (2010). Nurses' perception and core competencies on disaster nursing. Unpublished master's thesis, Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Park, K. Y. (2007). Rational emotive behavioral therapy. Seoul: Hakgisa.
- Park, H. Y., & Kim, J. S. (2017). Factors influencing disaster nursing core competencies of emergency nurses. Applied Nursing Research, 37, 1-5. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apnr.2017.06.004
- Parry, S. B. (1996). The quest for competencies. Training, 33(7), 48-56.
- Woo, C. H., Yoo, J. Y., & Park, J. Y. (2015). Experience, awareness and preparedness of disaster among nursing college students. Korean Review of Crisis & Emergency Management, 11(11), 19-35. https://doi.org/10.14251/krcem.2015.11.11.19
- World Health Organization and International Council for Nurses. (2009). ICN framework of disaster nursing competencies. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization and International Council for Nurses.