- Volume 36 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Relation Among Consumption Value, Consumption Propensity and Customer Behavioral Golf Golf Participates in Consumption
골프참여자가 지각하는 소비가치, 소비성향 및 소비행동과의 관계
- Shin, Myung-Soo (Department of Physical Education, Soongsil University) ;
- Lee, Kye-Sok (Department of Physical Education, Soongsil University)
- Received : 2019.09.09
- Accepted : 2019.12.06
- Published : 2019.12.30
The purpose of this study is to grasp the value of consumption and the propensity to consume of participants in Golf and to clarify the relationship between Golf's behavior and consumption behavior. For example, the functional value, social value, Repetitive behaviors and other person's recommendation behaviors, which are the sub-factors of resource consumption, planning purchase, impulse purchase, show-off consumption, consciousness and consumption behavior of others, which are subordinate factors of emotional value. The final validated sample was 241 copies and the statistical program used to solve the purpose of this study with this material utilized PASW 18.0. PASW 18.0 was used to analyze the frequency, Analysis, reliability analysis, and multiple regression analysis, the following results were obtained. First, it was found that the value of consumption had a significant effect on the propensity to consume. It was found that the propensity to consume had a significant effect on the behavior of consumers.
- L. J. Kang, J. B. Sin, "An Analysis on the Determinants of Consumers Decision to Purchase Cosmetics by their Consumption Propensity", Korean Consumption Culture Association, Vol.9, No.4. pp. 83-103. (2006).
- J. Y. Ko, M .F. Wan, X. B. Li, "Research Articles: A Study on the Relation between Consumption Value and Wine Selection Attributes in China Market", Journal of Foodservice Management, Vol.14, No.4. pp. 235-252. (2011).
- Y. M. Kim, "The Relationship between Spectator's Attitude toward Sport Sponsorship and Purchase Intention in Professional Baseball League", Korean journal of physical education, Vol.40, No.2. pp. 347-360. (2001).
- Y. M. Kim, K. S. Lee, J. Hur, "The effect of fitness club leaders' service attribute on service value, center identification and purchase behavior", Korean journal of physical education, Vol.47, No.1. pp. 161-173. (2008).
- S. J. Nam, "The Effect of Consumption Self-Regulation on Satisfaction of Consumption Life", Korean Society of Consumer Studies, Vol.18, No.3. pp. 1-18. (2007).
- S. W. Bae, S. H. Cho, J. H. Ha, "The Difference of a Golf Club Productive National of Country-of-Origin Image and Evaluation to add Country-of-Origin Brand and Country-of-Manufacture of a Golf Club", Korean Society of Sport Management, Vol.15, No.20. pp. 29-40. (2010).
- C. S. An, J. T. Lim, B. A. Choi, M. H. Kim, "The Effect of Information Source Reliability to the Satisfaction of the Golf Club of Golf Customers", Journal of Golf Studies, Vol.7, No.2. pp. 1-9. (2013).
- I. S. Woo, "The Effect Property of the Bakery Selection and the Customer Satisfaction based on the Bakery Consumption Propensity in the Different Personal Values - Focused on Bakery Franchise-". Unpublished Doctor dissertation, Busan: Graduate School, Kyungsung University. (2014).
- S. C. Choi, "Study on the Influence of Hotel Choice by Customer's Value Patterns", Unpublished master dissertation, Busan: Graduate School, Dong-a University. (2001).
- Korea Golf Course Business Association. National Golf Courses. 2016. 1. 1. Available [On-line]: http://www.kgba.co.kr/Data/pds_view.asp?id=77037&page=1&mode=4&searchItem=&keyword=. (2016).
- J. C. Anderson, D. W. Gerbing, "Structural equation modeling in practice: A review and recommended two-step approach", Psychological Bulletin, Vol.103, No.3. pp. 411-423. (1988).
- G. N. Challagalla, T. A. Shervani, "Dimensions and types of supervisory control: Effects on salesperson performance and satisfaction", Journal of Marketing, Vol.60, No.1. pp. 89-105. (1996).
- M. Hartline, K. C. Jones, "Employee performance cues in a hotel service environment: Influence on perceived service quality, value and word-of-mouth intentions." Journal of Business Research, Vol.35, No.3. pp. 207-215. (1996).
- J. N. Sheth,B. I. Newman, B. L. Gross, "Why we buy what we buy what we buy: A theory of consumtion values", Journal of Business Research, Vol.22, pp.93-96. (1991).
- R. B. Woodruff, "Customer value: The next source for competitive advantage", Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol.25, No2. pp. 139-153. (1997).
- R. B. Woodruff, S. F. Gardial, "Know your customer: New approaches to understanding customer value and satisfaction", Cambridge, MA: Blackwall Publishers, Inc. (1996).
- H. S. Yoon, H. H. Yoon, "A Study on the Effect of Personal Consumption Values on Purchase Intention of Environment Friendly Agricultural Products : The Moderating Effect of Environmental Conscious Behavior", Korean Journal of Hospitality & Tourism, Vol.22, No.1. pp. 253-267, (2013).
- K. S. Lee, "The Influence of Customer Value and Customer Satisfaction of Ski Resort Visitors on Purchase Behavior", Unpublished master dissertation, Seoul: Graduate School, Dankook University. (2003).
- J. H. Lee, "Influences of Technical Recognition for Golf and the Club Fitting Recognition placed on the Consumption Activities of Club Fitting", Unpublished master dissertation, Seoul: Graduate School, Myongji University. (2010).
- A. R. Lee, T. S. Y, "Effects of Shopping Orientation on Brand Loyalty and Shopping Satisfaction of Fashion Outlet Consumers", Journal of the Korean Society of Costume, Vol.60, No.2. pp. 114-129, (2010).
- C. E. Lee, "The Difference Analysis of Determinant Attributes of Hotel Selection by the Foreign Hotel Customer's Consumption Propensity", Korea Academic Society of Tourism Management, Vol.26, No.1. pp. 311-330. (2011).
- C. E. Lee, J. K. Lee, "Relation Among Consumption Value, Consumption Propensity and Customer Behavioral Intention of Hotel's Foreign Customer", Academy of Customer Satisfaction Management, Vol.13, No.1. pp. 35-56. (2011).
- M. S. Choi, K. Y. Kil, Y. A. Rha, "A Study on the Consumption Propensities and Food service Consumption Behavior in Silver Generation", International Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Research, Vol.27, No.3. pp. 349-369. (2013).