Supported by : Korea Copyright Commission
This research project was supported by Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (MCST) and from Korea Copyright Commission in 2019.
- The Copyright Law, http://www.law.go.kr/legislation/copyright-law (accessed September 16, 2019).
- Y. Choi, J. Kim, J. Lee, Y. Lee, G. Hong, and B. Kim, “Efficient Object Classification Scheme for Scanned Educational Book Image,” Journal of Digital Contents Society, Vol. 18, No. 7, pp. 1323-1331, 2017. https://doi.org/10.9728/dcs.2017.18.7.1323
- D. Jeong, Y. Choi, and B. Kim, "A Study on Image Retrieval Algorithm for Scanned Education Books," Proceeding of the Spring Conference of the Korea Multimedia Society, pp. 158-161, 2019.
- D. Lowe, “Distinctive Image Features from Scale-invariant Keypoints,” International Journal of Computer Vision, Vol. 60, No. 2, pp. 91-110, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1023/B:VISI.0000029664.99615.94
- R. Arandjelovi and A. Isserman, "Three Things Everyone Should Know to Improve Object Retrieval," Proceeding of Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, pp. 2911-2918, 2012.
- D. Jeong, J. Kim, Y. Lee, and B. Kim, "Robust Weighted Keypoint Matching Algorithm for Image Retrieval," Proceeding of the 2018 the 2nd International Conference on Video and Image Processing, pp. 145-149, 2018.
- H. Bay, A. Ess, T. Tuytelaars, and V. Gool, “Speeded-up Robust Features(SURF),” Computer Vision and Image Understanding, Vol. 110, No. 3, pp. 346-359, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cviu.2007.09.014
- L. Bo, L. Haibo, and S. Ulrik, "Scale-invariant Corner Keypoints," Proceeding of International Conference on Image Processing, pp. 5741-5745, 2014.
- L. Yang, L. Lingshan, W. Lianghao, L. Dongxia, and Z. Ming, "Fast SIFT Algorithm Based on Sobel Edge Detector," Proceeding of International Conference on Consumer Electronics, Communications and Networks, pp. 1820-1823, 2012.
- M. Calonder, V. Lepetit, C. Strecha, and P. Fua, "Brief: Binary Robust Independent Elementary Features," Proceeding of European Conference on Computer Vision, pp. 778-792, 2010.
- E. Rublee, V. Rabaud, K. Konolige, and G. Bradski, "ORB: An Efficient Alternative to SIFT or SURF," Proceeding of IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision, pp. 2564-2571, 2011.
- K. He, G. Gkioxari, P. Dollar, and R. Girshick, "Mask R-CNN," arXiv Preprint arXiv:1703.06870, 2017.
- S. Ren, K. He, R. Girshick, and J. Sun. "Faster R-CNN: Towards Real-time Object Detection with Region Proposal Networks," arXiv Preprint arXiv:1506.01497, 2015.
- T.Y. Lin, M. Maire, S. Belongie, J. Hays, P. Perona, D. Ramanan, et al., "Microsoft COCO: Common Objects in Context," Proceeding of European Conference on Computer Vision, pp. 740-755, 2014.
- S. Amit, “Modern Information Retrieval: A Brief Overview,” Bulletin of the IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Data Engineering, Vol. 24, No. 4, pp. 35-43, 2001.
- J. Wan, D. Wang, S. Hoi, P. Wu, Ji. Zhu, Y. Zhang, et al., "Deep Learning for Content-Based Image Retrieval: A Comprehensive Study," Proceeding of the 22nd ACM International Conference on Multimedia, pp. 157-166, 2014.
- W. Huang, L. Wu, H. Song, and Y. Wei, "RBRIEF: A Robust Descriptor Based on Random Binary Comparisons," Institution of Engineering and Technology Computer Vision, pp. 29-35, 2013.
- L. Li, L. Wu, and Y. Gao, "Improved Image Matching Method Based on ORB," Proceeding of the 17th IEEE/ACIS International Conference on Software Engineering, pp. 465-468, 2016.
- S. Eghbali and L. Tahvildari, "Fast Cosine Similarity Search in Binary Space with Angular Multi-index Hashing," Proceeding of the IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, pp. 329-342, 2018.
- K.W. Kim, “Improvement of Retrieval Performance Using Adaptive Weighting of Key Frame Features,” Journal of Korea Multimedia Society, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 26-33, 2014. https://doi.org/10.9717/kmms.2014.17.1.026
- S.J. Lee, K.S. Lee, and B.G. Kim, “Binary Image Based Fast DoG Filter Using Zero-dimensional Convolution and State Machine LUTs,” Journal of Multimedia Information System, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 131-138, 2018. https://doi.org/10.9717/JMIS.2018.5.2.131
- L.K. Mudragada, K.S. Lee, and B.G. Kim, “Virtual Prototyping of Area-based Fast Image Stitching Algorithm,” Journal of Multimedia Information System, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 7-14, 2019. https://doi.org/10.33851/JMIS.2019.6.1.7