Grant : 도심지 소단면(ø3.5 m급) 터널식 공 동구 설계 및 시공 핵심기술 개발
Supported by : 국토교통부
- Aguilar-Tellez, M.A., Mendez-Marroquin, R., Rangel-Nunez, J.L., Comulada-Simpson, M., Maidl, U., Auvinet-Guichard, G. (2012), "Mexico City deep eastern drainage tunnel", Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium TC28 IS: Geotechnical Aspects of Underground Construction in Soft Ground, Vol. 1, London, pp.175-191.
- Bandis, S.C., Lumsden, A.C., Barton, N.R. (1983), "Fundamentals of rock joint deformation", International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences & Geomechanics Abstracts, Vol. 20, No. 6, pp. 249-268. https://doi.org/10.1016/0148-9062(83)90595-8
- Choi, W.Y., Park, J.D., Lee, S.W. (2014), "Influence of the joint stiffness on the segment design", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 63-74. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2014.16.1.063
- Davy, P., Darcel, C., Le Goc, R., Mas Ivars, D. (2018), "Elastic properties of fractured rock masses with frictional properties and power law fracture size distributions", Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth, Vol. 123, No. 8, pp. 6521-6539.
Grigoli, F., Cesca, S., Rinaldi, A.P., Manconi, A., Lopez-Comino, J.A., Clinton, J.F., Westaway, R., Cauzzi, C., Dahm, T., Wiemer, S. (2018), "The November 2017
$M_w$5.5 Pohang earthquake: A possible case of induced seismicity in South Korea", Science, Vol. 360, No. 6392, pp. 1003-1006.
- Itasca, F. (2013). Fast lagrangian analysis of continua in 3 dimensions, Online Manual.
- Jang, D.I., Kim, J.I., Kwak, C.W., Park, I.J. (2017), "Study on flexible segment efficiency for seismic performance improvement of subsea tunnel", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 19, No. 3, pp. 503-515. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2017.19.3.503
- Kim, J.T., Cho, G.C., Kang, S.J., Kim, K.J., Hong, E.S. (2018), "3-dimentional numerical study on dynamic behavior of connection between vertical shaft and tunnel under earthquake loading", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 20, No. 5, pp. 887-897. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2018.20.5.887
- Kim, Y.M., Jeong, S.S, Kim, K.Y., Lee, Y.H. (2011), "A study on the dynamic behavior of vertical shaft in multi-layered soil", Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 31, No. 4C, pp. 109-116. https://doi.org/10.12652/KSCE.2011.31.4C.109
- Kim, Y.M., Jeong, S.S, Lee, Y.H., Jang, J.B. (2010), "Seismic design of vertical shaft using response displacement method", Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 30, No. 6C, pp. 241-253.
- Kulhawy, F.H. (1975), "Stress deformation properties of rock and rock discontinuities", Engineering Geology, Vol. 9, No. 4, pp. 327-350. https://doi.org/10.1016/0013-7952(75)90014-9
- Li, W., Bai, J., Cheng, J., Peng, S.Y.D., Liu, H. (2015), "Determination of coal-rock interface strength by laboratory direct shear tests under constant normal load", International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, Vol. 77, pp. 60-67. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrmms.2015.03.033
- Likar, J., Marolt, T., Grov, E. (2015), "Seismic influences on underground structures", Proceedings of the 13th ISRM International Congress of Rock Mechanics, Montreal, pp. 1-11.
- Mylonakis, G., Gazetas, G. (2000), "Seismic soil-structure interaction: beneficial or detrimental?", Journal of Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 277-301. https://doi.org/10.1080/13632460009350372
- Ohbo, K., Ueno, K. (1992), "Dynamic behavior of super deep vertical shaft during earthquake", Proceedings of the 10th World Conference, Madrid, pp. 5031-5036.
- Pitilakis, D., Dietz, M., Wood, D.M., Clouteau, D., Modaressi, A. (2008), "Numerical simulation of dynamic soil-structure interaction in shaking table testing", Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 28, No. 6, pp. 453-467. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.soildyn.2007.07.011
- Rayhani, M.H., El Naggar, M.H. (2008), "Numerical modeling of seismic response of rigid foundation on soft soil", International Journal of Geomechanics, Vol. 8, No. 6, pp. 336-346. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)1532-3641(2008)8:6(336)
- Rosso, R.S. (1976), "A comparison of joint stiffness measurements in direct shear, triaxial compression, and in situ", International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences & Geomechanics Abstracts, Vol. 13, No. 6, pp. 167-172. https://doi.org/10.1016/0148-9062(76)91282-1
- Sawada, M., Haba, K., Hori, M. (2018), "Estimation of surface fault displacement by high performance computing", Journal of Earthquake and Tsunami, Vol. 12, No. 4, 1841003.
- Saxena, N., Paul, D.K. (2012), "Effects of embedment including slip and separation on seismic SSI response of a nuclear reactor building", Nuclear Engineering and Design, Vol. 247, pp. 23-33. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nucengdes.2012.02.010
- Saxena, N., Paul, D.K., Kumar, R. (2011), "Effects of slip and separation on seismic SSI response of nuclear reactor building", Nuclear Engineering and Design, Vol. 241, No. 1, pp. 12-17. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nucengdes.2010.10.011
- Seed, H.B., Idriss, I.M. (1970), Soil moduli and damping factors for dynamic response analyses, Report No. UCB/EERC-70/10, Earthquake Research Center, University of California, Berkeley, pp. 48.
- Tuladhar, R., Maki, T., Mutsuyoshi, H. (2008), "Cyclic behavior of laterally loaded concrete piles embedded into cohesive soil", Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, Vol. 37, No. 1, pp. 43-59. https://doi.org/10.1002/eqe.744
- Yamazaki, Y., Segawa, N., Koizumi, A. (2013), "Evaluation of earthquake resistance of shield-tunnel/vertical-shaft connections and countermeasure technology", NTT Technical Review, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 1-6.
- Yu, Y., Damians, I.P., Bathurst, R.J. (2015), "Influence of choice of FLAC and PLAXIS interface models on reinforced soil-structure interactions", Computers and Geotechnics, Vol. 65, pp. 164-174. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compgeo.2014.12.009