- Volume 21 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A study on the slip-up speed of a shaft using heating slip form
히팅슬립폼을 적용한 수직구 구조물의 상승속도에 관한 연구
- Ko, Eomsik (Neocity Co., Ltd.) ;
- Lee, Sanghun (General Engineer, Neocity Co., Ltd.) ;
- Park, Jongpil (General Engineer, Neocity Co., Ltd.) ;
- Zi, Goangseup (School of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering, College of Engineering, Korea University) ;
- Kim, Changyong (Korea Institute of Construction and Building Technology)
- Received : 2019.09.04
- Accepted : 2019.10.08
- Published : 2019.11.30
Slip form method is applied to many cases of a shaft these days because it is safer, more economical and faster than cast-in-place method. Slip-up height of the method is approximately 2.5 to 4.0 m/day. If the temperature of concrete is outside the range of 10 to 30℃, the effects of changes in strength or elastic characteristics are significant. Therefore, it is difficult for slip-up speed to be higher than 3 m/day during winter construction. In addition, concrete has heat caused by hydration, which causes temperature cracking of hardened concrete. Therefore, temperature control of concrete curing is necessary for the continuous slip-up of slip form. In this study, the rebound hardness, time of ultrasonic waves propagation, heat of hydration, and external temperature are measured by developing heating panels and test devices for the continuous slip-up. Based on this, heating slip form is manufactured; this was applied to "Kimpo sites" and "Sinwol sites". The compared slip-up speed samples were 1.9 m/day or 0.200 m/hr on average at Gimpo sites (08:00~17:30) and 2.0 m/day or 0.210 m/hr at Sinwol sites.
Grant : 대심도 복층터널 설계 및 시공 기술개발
Supported by : 국토교통부
- Carino, N.J., Lew, H.S. (2001), "The maturity method : from theory to application", Proceedings of the 2001 Structures Congress & Exposition, American Society of Civil Engineers, Washington D.C, pp. 19.
- Kim, H.S., Kim, Y.J., Chin, W.J., Yoon, H.J. (2012), "A study on the determination of slip-up time for slip-form system using surface wave velocity", Korean Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 32, No. 5D, pp. 483-492. https://doi.org/10.12652/Ksce.2012.32.5D.483
- Kim, J.K., Moon, Y.H., Eo, S.H. (1998). "Compressive strength development of concrete with different curing time and temperature", Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 28, No. 12, pp. 1761-1773. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0008-8846(98)00164-1
- Ko, E.S., Shin, Y.W. (2015), "A case study on slip form and PC slab assembly method for vertical shaft of rapid-transit railway", Korean Geo-Environmental Society, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 37-41.
- Ko, H.B., Yang, E.I., Eum, S.W. (1998), "The effects of curing temperature history on concrete strength development", Korea Concrete Institute, Vol. 10, No. 5, pp. 89-100.
- Koh, T.H., Hwang, S.K., Moon, D.Y., Yoo, J.H., Song, J.W., Ko, J.S. (2014), "Early strength development of concrete cured with microwave heating form", The Korean Society for Railway, Vol. 17, No. 5, pp. 365-372. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2014.17.5.365
- Korea Occupational Safety & Health Agency (2011), KOSHA Guide C-38-2011, Korea, pp. 6.
- Korean Agency for Technology and Standards (2008), Testing method for velocity of ultrasonic pulses to conclude compressive strength of concrete, Korea, pp. 11.
- Lee, H.S., Moon, H.K. (2016), "Numerical study on the connection type of inner-slab in double deck tunnel", Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 18, No. 5, pp. 441-451. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2016.18.5.441
- Min, K.H., Jung, H.C., Yang, J.M., Yoon, Y.S. (2009), "Heat of hydration characteristics on high-performance concrete for large dimensional tunnel linings", Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 37-45.
- Ministry of Land Infrastructure and Transport (2016), Concrete standard specification, Korea, pp. 55-56.
- Reichverger, Z., Jaegermann, C. (1980), "Optimal regime in slip form concreting", Materials and Structures, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 109-113.
- Shin, Y.W., Min, B.H., Nam, J.B., Lee, S.H. (2019), "A study on structural performance of steel brackets in vertical shaft connected to double-deck tunnel", Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 21, No. 3, pp. 363-375.