- Volume 19 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Effective Adjustment of Building Insulation Performance and the Application of the Night Purge Ventilation System for Low Energy Building Design
저에너지건축물 설계를 위한 건축물 단열성능의 효과적 조정과 야간외기 도입에 따른 에너지 시뮬레이션 연구
- Yun, Hyun-Su (E3EXPERT) ;
- Lee, Tae-Kyu (Department of Energy-grid, Graduate School, Sangmyung University) ;
- Kim, Jeong-Uk (Department of Electrical Engineering, Sangmyung University)
- Received : 2018.07.27
- Accepted : 2018.10.05
- Published : 2018.10.31
This study was done to reduce total energy demand based on resource shortage problems and to provide improvement points for more efficient adjustment of the high insulation standards for saving energy in Korea. The demand sensitivity was fully considered by varying the slope of each building. The energy performance of the building was maximized by the introduction of outdoor air at night. A final low-energy building model was developed with the two measures combined, and the short-term operation of the night-fuzzy ventilation system was simulated. The result showed a reduction of about 6 to 7 percent compared to the base model. The results could have many implications in terms of the need to conduct demand sensitivity analyses in architectural design.
Demand sensitivity;Heat insulation performance;Low energy structure design;Night purge ventilation system;TRNSYS
Supported by : 한국에너지기술평가원
- S. M. Seo, J. C. Park, E. K. Rhee, "An Analysis of Thermal Loads Depending on Korea Building Insulation Standard and the Optimum Insulation Standard", Journal of the Korean Solar Energy Society, Vol.31, No.5, pp.146-155, 2011. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.7836/kses.2011.31.5.146 https://doi.org/10.7836/kses.2011.31.5.146
- J. S. Kang, G. S. Choi, K. W. Kim, S. E. Lee, "Study on the Test Methods and Performance Criterion of High Insulated Door", Proceedings of The Society Of Air-Conditioning And Refrigerating Engineers Of Korea 2009 Summer Conference, pp.618-622, June, 2009.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, "Explanation of Building Energy Conservation Design Criteria", pp.3-7, 2017, Announced by Korea Energy Agency.
- H. D. Jeon, "Status of External Thermal Bridges Blocking Technology", Journal of Construction technology Ssangyong of Building Construction, pp.70-5, 2018.
- D. W. Kim, K. S. Chung, Y. I. Kim, S. M. Kim, "A Comparative Study on Heating Energy Consumption for Apartment Based on the Annually Strengthened Criteria of Insulation", Journal of Energy Engineering, Vol.22, No.2, pp.83-89, 2013. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.5855/ENERGY.2013.22.2.083 https://doi.org/10.5855/ENERGY.2013.22.2.083
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, "Explanation of Building Energy Conservation Design Criteria", pp.20-6, 2017. Announced by Korea Energy Agency.
- S. Cho, U. J. Sung, M. Y. Rim, S. H. Kim, "A Fundamental Study on the Technical Package in Zero Energy Building", Journal of Korean Institute of Architectural Sustainable Environment and Building Systems, Vol.12, No.3, pp.253-263, 2018. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.12972/jkiaebs.20180022
- K. Lee, J. H. Seo, S. Y. Choo, "A Study on Analysis of Architectural Design Elements for Energy Saving Based on BIM - Focused on Energy Performance Analysis of Tower Type Buildings using Revit -", Journal of the Regional Association of Architectural Institute of Korea, Vol.20, No.1, pp.59-66, 2018.
- S. Y. Song, B. K. Koo, B. I. Lee, "Analysis of Annual Heating Load Reduction Effect for Thermal Bridge-free Externally Insulated Apartment Buildings Using the Steady-state Method", Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea Planning&Design, Vol.25, No.8, pp.365-372, 2009.
- G. S. Choi, Y. S. Jeong, J. S. Kang, S. E. Lee ,Y. Y. Jeong, "An Optimized Design and Simulation Analysis of Natural Ventilation Window System classified by Apartment type", AIK Authority Conference, pp.685-8, 2009.
- K. J. Seo, "Analytical Study on the Effects of Energy Use Factors on the Energy Consumption of a Building", Unpublished doctor's thesis, Korea University, pp.39-50, 2001.
- G. W. Choi, "Energy consumption change study according to the envelope insulation change using building energy data", Unpublished master's thesis, Yonsei University, pp.3