- Volume 19 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Study on the Development of Convergence Class Model about Marketing and Business English in Mongolia University
몽골 대학에서 상업영어와 마케팅 교과간 융합수업 모형 개발에 관한 연구
- Bayarmaa, Natsagdorj (Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering (Computer System Institute) Hankyong National University) ;
- Lee, Keunsoo (Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering (Computer System Institute) Hankyong National University)
- Received : 2018.09.18
- Accepted : 2018.10.05
- Published : 2018.10.31
A variety of creative convergence education studies have been conducted around the world, but the study of creative convergence education based on problem-oriented learning is insignificant. STEAM education development research for engineering human resources also recognizes important factors like ethics awareness and consideration, cooperation, leadership, and communication skills. This study developed a model of interdisciplinary classes between marketing and commercial English classes as a way to effectively learn to cultivate the creative and fusion talents required by modern society. A model was developed for the process of convergence classes to be developed for evaluation after class by designing courses, selecting subjects, designing classes, drawing questions, and developing problems, as well as for discussion of pre-convergence courses, class performance, and class evaluation. The Mongolian university discussed in this paper plans to introduce a suitable educational environment by developing a problem for interdisciplinary classes in marketing and business English. Based on the need to nurture talent required by the rapidly changing knowledge-based society, Mongolian universities should continue the strategy of fostering creative convergence talent through the convergence of technology. This is because creativity is the most important thing in the current situation.
convergence education;creativity;creative convergence talent;problem-oriented learning;STEAM
- Global Perspectives in Convergence Education November 2-3 2017 Washington DCWorkshop Report https://calendar.usc.edu/event/global_perspectives_in_convergence_education#.W64BKFFR2Uk
- BY BRENDA BERG "The Critical Importance Of STEAM Education" JULY 24, 2017. https://stemdiversity.wisc.edu/featured/the-criticalimportance-of-steam-education/
- Mihail C. Roco, William S. Bainbridge Bruce Tonn, George Whitesides "Convergence of Knowledge, Technology and Society"
- Jeong- Im, Choi, A Study on the problem design principle for Problem Based learning through the case analysis, Educational Technology Research, Vol. 20, No.1.pp. 37-61. 2004. https://doi.org/10.17232/KSET.20.1.37
- Hwang Jong-Hyu "Trinity of Microeconomics"
- Vincent R. Genareo PhD and Renee Lyons" Problem-Based Learning: Six Steps to Design, Implement, and Assess" 2015. https://www.facultyfocus.com/articles/course-design-ideas/problem-based-learning-six-steps-to-design-implement-and-assess/
- Nachamma Sockalingam PhD "Designing Problems for Problem-based Learning" MARCH 16TH, 2011. https://www.facultyfocus.com/articles/course-design-ideas/designing-problems-for-problem-based-learning/