- Volume 19 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Application Service of 3D BIM-based Disaster Integrated Information System Management for Effective Disaster Response
효과적인 재난 대응을 위한 3차원 BIM 기반 재난 통합정보 시스템 활용 서비스 제시
- Kim, Ji-Eun (Multi-Disaster Countermeasures Organization, Korea Institute of Civil engineering and Building Technology) ;
- Hong, Chang-Hee (Multi-Disaster Countermeasures Organization, Korea Institute of Civil engineering and Building Technology)
- Received : 2018.06.28
- Accepted : 2018.10.05
- Published : 2018.10.31
Periodic and systemic disaster management has become more important than ever owing to the recent continuous occurrence of disasters, such as fires, earthquakes, and flooding. This management goes beyond simple disaster preparedness, which was introduced minimally under the existing legal system. For effective disaster management, facilities should be managed through regular maintenance on a daily basis, and in the case of an emergency, intuitive and accurate communication is essential regarding the situation and purpose. BIM manages the entire building property data using the effective 3D visualization model, so it can be used for various management purposes from design to facility maintenance. In this study, through an expert survey on the use of services in a BIM-based integrated disaster information system, the available areas of BIM data were organized in terms of facility information management, 3D visualization, and disaster control. Later, through the use service and DB definition within the BIM-based disaster integration information system, the main facilities monitoring and response services based on BIM and BIM-based spatial management service are proposed. Based on this study, it is hoped that the BIM-based application service functions within the system will be implemented to enable an effective system response.
Building Information Modeling(BIM);Disaster management;Disaster response;Facility management;Space management
Supported by : 국가과학기술연구회
- K. H. Lee, "The methodology of BIM implementation for efficient prevention and response in firefighting and disaster fields", Korean Institute of Architectural Sustainable Environment and Building Systems, special issues, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 23-34, Mar. 2017.
- Society of Fire Protection Engineers, "Building Information Modeling and Fire Protection Engineering", Nov. 2011.
- B. Wang, H. Li, Y. Rezgui, A. Bradley, and H. N. Ong, "BIM based Virtual Environment for Fire Emergency Evacuation", The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1-22, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/589016
- D. Robin, "BIM support for disaster response", Proc. of 9th annual international conference of the International Institute for Infrastructure Renewal and Reconstruction, pp. 391-405, Jul. 2013.
- B. C. Kong and S. H. Lee, "Design and Implementation of A effective Complex Fire Detector Module", Journal of academia-industrial technology, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 1079-1084, Nov. 2010. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/0.5762/KAIS.2010.11.3.1079
- X. S. Chen, C. C. Liu and I. C. Wu, "A BIM-based Visualization System for Fire Disaster Simulation", Proc. of The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Building Engineering, Apr. 2017.
- E. H. Oh, S. K. Lee, E. Y. Shin, T. K. Kang and Y. S. Lee, "A Framework of Realtime Infrastructure Disaster Management System based on the Integration of the Building Information Model and the Sensor Information Model", Journal of Korea society of hazard mitigation, vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 7-14, Dec. 2012. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.9798/KOSHAM.2012.12.6.007 https://doi.org/10.9798/KOSHAM.2012.12.6.007
- Archibus. Products. Applications [Internet]. USA, Available From: https://www.archibus.com, (accessed Feb., 07, 2018)
- Honeywell. Solutions. Fire&Life Safety [Internet]. USA, Available From: https://buildingsolutions. honeywell.com, (accessed Feb., 07, 2018)
- Anyang-Si. U-ITS Center. [Internet]. Korea, Available From: http://its.anyang.go.kr/ITSCenter.do. (accessed Feb, 10, 2018)
- Reddot award. Communication Design. LG BECON Energy. [Internet]. Germany, Available From: https://red-dot.de/cd/en/online-exhibition/work/?code=12-01817&y=2015. (accessed Feb. 09, 2018)
- Cross. Robotics%Machine Automation. Blog. Industrial Energy Management Dashboards Require a Great Toolkit. [Internet]. USA, Available From: https://cross-automation.com/blog/industrial-energy-management-dashboards-require-great-toolkit. (accessed Feb. 09, 2018)