- Volume 19 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Reliability Analysis for Decoy using Maintenance Data
정비 데이터를 이용한 기만체계 신뢰도 분석
- Gwak, Hye-Rim (Defence Agency for Technology and Quality) ;
- Hong, Seok-Jin (Defence Agency for Technology and Quality) ;
- Jang, Min-Ki (Defence Agency for Technology and Quality)
- Received : 2018.07.09
- Accepted : 2018.10.05
- Published : 2018.10.31
The decoy defensive weapon system is a one-shot system. Reliability is maintained through periodic inspection and high reliability is required to confirm whether or not the functioning is normal after launch. The maintenance cycle of a decoy was set up without target reliability and reliability prediction during the development period. However, the number of operations in the military has been increasing, necessitating the optimization of the maintenance cycle. Reliability is analyzed using the maintenance data of a decoy operated for several decades and the optimal maintenance cycle is suggested. In chapter 2, data collection and classification methods are presented and analysis methodology is briefly introduced. In chapter 3, the data distribution analysis and fitness verification confirmed that applying the Weibull distribution is the most suitable for the maintenance data of the decoy. In chapter 4, we present the analysis result of percentile, survival probability and MTBF and the optimal maintenance cycle was derived from the reliability analysis. Finally, we suggest the application methods for this paper in the future.
Reliability;Decoy;Field data;One-shot system;MTBF
- Y. H. Lim, "A Study on Core Technology Analysis of the Decoy System", Proceedings of Symposium of the Korean Institute of communications and Information Sciences, pp.543-544, 2012.
- B. S. Kim, K. S. Lee, D. S. Kim and K. S. Moon, "Certified Missile Rounds Concepts Using Modeling and Simulation", Journal of the Korea Society for Simulation, Vol.18, No.4, pp.95-105, 2009.
- J. M. Lee, K. S. Kwon and H. P. Lee, "The Study on Estimating Preventive Maintenance period and Life cycle of Missile system", Proceedings of Korean Institute of Industrial Engineer, pp.1172-1176, 2011.
- D. K. Kim, W. S. Kang, S. J. Kang, "A Study on the Storage Reliability Determination Model for One-shot System", Journal of the Korean Operations Research and Management Science Society, Vol.38, No.1, pp.1-13, 2013. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.7737/JKORMS.2013.38.1.001 https://doi.org/10.7737/JKORMS.2013.38.1.001
- H. G. Kim, S. M. Kwon, K. H. Cho, S. I. Sung, "Development of Quality Improvement Process based on the Maintenance Data of Weapon Systems", Journal of the Korean Society for Quality Management, Vol.43, No.4, pp.499-510, 2015. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.7469/JKSQM.2015.43.4.499 https://doi.org/10.7469/JKSQM.2015.43.4.499
- S. J. Hong, S. H. Jung, "A Study of Reliability of Guided Missile(OO) using Probit Analysis", Journal of the Korean Society for Quality Management, Vol.44, No.3, pp.553-564, 2016. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.7469/JKSQM.2016.44.3.553 https://doi.org/10.7469/JKSQM.2016.44.3.553
- Nelson, Wayne, Applied Life Data Analysis, Wiley, 1982.
- Nelson, Wayne, "Accelerated Testing: Statistical Models, Test Plans, and Data Analysis", John Wiley & Sons, 2009.
- D. S. Bea, Y. L. Jeon, Reliability Analysis, Arche, 1999.
- S. K. Seo, Minitab Reliability Analysis, Eretec, 2015.
- M. K. Jang, J. S. Choi, J. E. Kim, "A Study on ESS Optimization Management for Improving Reliability and Quality of Electronic Equipments", Journal of Advanced Engineering and Technology, Vol.10, No.3, pp.291-295, 2017.