- Volume 19 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Study on Searching Possibility of Career Counseling through Meungri-Saju Analysis, Wealthy Structures, Deawoon, Saewoon for Failed Self-employeed
폐업한 자영업자의 재성과 대운·세운분석을 통한 진로상담 가능성 탐색
- Ha, Eun-Hee (Department of Education, Jeju National University) ;
- Kim, Sung-Bong (Department of Education, Jeju National University)
- Received : 2018.07.10
- Accepted : 2018.10.05
- Published : 2018.10.31
The main purpose of this study is to assess the effectiveness of Meungri-Saju analysis concerning career counseling. Initially, we searched for 'fortune quality' of self-employed people whose works went out of business., We investigated what was weak or strong of 'fortune qaulity' because it gives you interests and talents as Holland says, and then we checked their one-year and 10-year personal circumstances, so called Saewoon, Deawoon that implies your own private circumstances as Super says. In addition to this, we exmained Woulgi because it predicts condition of change of the jobs. Study results were as follows: There were failed businesses that had serious weaknesses in wealth structures. In addition, Saewoon, Deawoon were terrible conditions because of Yongshin' Hap, Hyung, Chung. This study concluded that they had to be gone out of business. It is clear that you should check your wealth structure and Saewoon, Deawoon when you open your business. This study concludes that Meungri-Saju analysis is effective as a new model of career counseling.
Career counseling;Holland;Super;Meungri-Saju analysis;Self-employeed;Saewoon;Deawoon;Yongshin
Supported by : 제주대학교
- C. J. Choi, "A study on the Fortune of Myungrihak", Graduate School of Oriental Studies Wonkwang University, pp.6-8, 2013.
- S. S. Choi., "Study on Methodology of Resident-specific Design based on Science of "Four Pillars"", Journal of Digital Design, Vol.10, No.4, pp.119-132, 2010. https://doi.org/10.17280/jdd.2010.10.4.012
- K. H. Kim., "Comparative Study on the Character of the 10 Elements in the Theory of 4 Pillars Myeongri and the Character Psychology in Enneagram", Department of Future Forecast Studies Graduate School of DongBang University, pp.47-49, 2008.
- B. K. Song., "Research on schizophrenia based on Myungli theory", Department of Oriental Stu dies Graduate School Wonkwang University, pp.92-93, 2006.
- K. M. Na., "A study on the Relationship between Sipsung of Saju and Learning Flow", Department of Kukhak Major in Myongri University of Brain Education, pp.64-66, 2014.
- S. H. Park., "A study of Saju-myungri the Sayun identification method", Department of future prediction in DongBang graduate university, pp.69-87, 2013.
- K. S. Kim, "A study on the Development of Apriority Aptitude Test Using the Myong-li Theory", Major in Future Social Education Korea International Culture University of Graduate, pp.207-216, 2011.
- B. S. Kim, "Myungri Theory", Seoul: Chang Hea, 2009.
- S. H. Park, "A study of Saju-myungri the Sayun identification method", Department of future prediction in DongBang graduate university, pp.69-87, 2013.
- Statistics Korea, "Employment Tendency", 2014.
- Holland, J. L. "The psychology of vocational choice", Waltham. MA: Blaisdell, 1966.
- J. T. Kim, M. J. Kim, H. S. Sim, "A Study of Korean Standardization of Strong Interest Inventory", The Korean Journal of Counseling and Psychiatric, Vol.16, No.3, pp.383-405, 2004.
- H. Kim, "Applicability of Holland's Vocational Interest Model for Korean University Students", The Korea Journal of Counseling, Vol.8, No.2, pp.603-619, 2007. https://doi.org/10.15703/kjc.8.2.200706.603
- M. H. Hwang, E. S. Lee, S. K. Yoo, "Development and Validation of the Korean Career Barriers Scale", The Korea Journal of Counsel ing, for Female Adolescents, Vol.6, No.4, pp.1205-1223, 2005.
- J. H. Kim, "A study on the Development and Validation of aWork Values Scale for University Student based on Holland's Vocational Personality Type", Department of Education Graduate School of, Jeju National University, pp.116-124, 2017.
- N. A. Fouad, Cross-Cultural Vocational Assessment, The Career Development Quarterly, Vol.42, No.1, pp.4-13, 1993. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.1002/j.2161-0045.1993.tb00240.x https://doi.org/10.1002/j.2161-0045.1993.tb00240.x
- I. Gati, M. Krausz, S. H. Osipow, "A taxonomy of difficulties in career decision making", Journal of Counseling Psychology, Vol.43, No.4, pp.510-526, 1996. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.1037/0022-0188.8.131.520 https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-0184.108.40.2060
- B. H. Kim, J. K. Lee, H. S. Yoo, M. H. Hwa ng, Y. J. Gong, J. H. Son, H. Y. Kang, J. H. Kim, J. Y. Yoo, E. M. Lim, E. R. Son., "Theory of Career Counseling", pp.37-99,Seoul; Hakgisa, 2010.
- D. E. Super, "Career and life development Design careers: Counseling to enhance education", work and leisure, pp.27-53, 1983.
- Y. J Choi, K. H. Kim, "Concept Mapping the Highly Educated and Married Women's Experience on Crisis of Career Interruption-for Comparing Career Women with Housewiveshad Experienced Career Interruption-", Korea Journal of Counseling, Vol.8, No.3, pp.1031-1045, 2007. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.15703/kjc.8.3.200709.1031 https://doi.org/10.15703/kjc.8.3.200709.1031
- E. S. Kim, "Carrer Search for School Counsellor", Professional School Counsellor Qualification Training, Vol.1, No.2, pp.31-40, 2014.
- S. B. Kim, "Development of Environmental Teaching-Learning Program Based on Multiful Inteligences Theory and Analysis of Its Effects", Development of Education Graduate School of Hanyang University, pp.119-122, 2004.
- K. H. Kim., "A study on the Interaction Between Saju of Self-employed and their and their Fortune", Graduate School of International Cultural Kyonggi University, pp.63-65, 2006.
- J. S. Kim., "A study about small-& Medi um-sized Business CEO's DepressIon Time on Myungri Theory", Graduate School of Oriental Studies Wonkwang University, pp.166-168, 2005.
- H. B. Bae, "A study about The Effect of the decade's Fortune and Year's Fortune of Saju Individual's Job Change", Graduate School of Kyonggi University, pp.44-58, 2008.
- D. S. Lee, "Meeting of Oniental and Western Approaches", The 9th Academic Conference of the Korean University Counseling Association,", Seoul: the Korean University Counseling Association, pp.5-327, 1986.
- Y. C. Park., "A Study on the Possibility of Application Complemented by Myungri-Theory in the Career Counseling, Department of Social Education Graduate School of, Kongju National University, pp.143-146, 2011.
- S. S. Choi, "A Study on the Design Methodology of the Multi Therapy Based on the Yin-yang five elements theory - Focusing on 'Tae gwa' and 'Bul geup' of the Yin-yang five elements theory by the Four Pillars of Destiny -", Journal of Digital Design Council, Vol.14, No.4, pp.991-1006, 2014.
- C. G. Jeong, "A study on the Revelation of the Symptom by Major Organ Specific Severe Disrases and Classification by the Science of Myung-Ri", Development of Medical Science Graduate School of Hanyang University, pp.42-60, 2002.