- Volume 19 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Study on Establishment and Connection of Intelligent Security Integrated Platform Elements for Real-Time Crime Response
실시간 범죄대응을 위한 지능형 방범 통합 플랫폼 요소 설정 및 연계방안 연구
- Choi, Woo-Chul (Department of Future Technology and Convergence Research Division, KICT) ;
- Na, Joon-Yeop (Department of Future Technology and Convergence Research Division, KICT)
- Received : 2018.06.26
- Accepted : 2018.10.05
- Published : 2018.10.31
This article investigates intelligent security integrated platform for real-time crime response and preventive crime prevention. This study analyzed intelligent crime prevention platform elements by analyzing crime prevention system/platform research, intelligent crime prevention research, and case study of municipality integrated operation center crime prevention system. Through this, we developed a practical intelligent security platform, and suggested a linkage with existing municipalities and smart city integrated platform system considering scalability. This enables CCTV monitoring, which is used only for existing post processing, to cope with real-time crime. It is expected that it will be able to solve the incidents in golden-time by grasping the precise position of the complainant not only in the outdoor but also indoors. It is also possible to provide citizen-centered crime-prevention social safety net information sharing service by enhancing citizen participation as well as improving control efficiency. The intelligent security platform has advantages that it is easy to spread the municipality because it is developed considering existing municipal system, smart city integration platform, and linkage and expansion with other security services.
CCTV-Monitoring;Crime Prevention;Intelligent Security Integrated Platform;Real-Time Crime Response;Smart City
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- S. K. Lee, G. H. Hwang, "Study on the functions and requirements of the integrated platform, which is a smart city integrated operation center and center operation system", The Journal of The Korean Institute of Communication Sciences, Vol.34, No.9, pp.9-12, August, 2017.
- J. H. Cha, J. Y. Lee, J. H. Lee, "Secure Smart Safety System Using Streetlight Infrastructure", The Journal of Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences, Vol.40, No.5, pp.851-856, May, 2015. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.7840/kics.2015.40.5.851 https://doi.org/10.7840/kics.2015.40.5.851
- I. S. Jang, J. C. Park, "Integrated CCTV Control Center : Operational Performance and Improvement Plan Based on Gumi-si", The Police Science Journal, Vol.13, No.1, pp.211-246, February, 2018.
- W. C. Choi, J. Y. Na, "A Method on the Implementation of Intelligent Security Service Application based on Spatial Information", Journal of Korea Spatial Information Society, Vol.23, No.6, pp.89-98, December, 2015. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.12672/ksis.2015.23.6.089 https://doi.org/10.12672/ksis.2015.23.6.089
- H. Y. Kwon, K. S. Song, S. M. Seok, H. J. Jang, J. R. Hwang, "Development of Social Map Prototype for Intelligent Crime Prevention based on Geospatial Information", Journal of the Korea Society of Computer and Information, Vol.21, No.8, pp.49-55, August, 2016. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.9708/jksci.2016.21.8.049 https://doi.org/10.9708/jksci.2016.21.8.049
- W. C. Choi, J. Y. Na, "Relative Importance for Security Systems of Crime-Zero Zone based on spatial information", Spatial Information Research, Vol.24, No.1, Article ID 4, February, 2016. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s41324-016-0004-3
- Y. S. Shin, S. H. Han, I. J. Yu, J. Y. Lee, "A Study on the Linkage between Intelligent Security Technology based on Spatial Information and other Technologies for Demonstration of Convergence Technology", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol.19, No.1, pp.622-632, January, 2018. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2018.19.1.622