- Volume 16 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Effects of Service Quality of the Indoor Golf Practice Facility on Customer Satisfaction, Customer Loyalty and Intention to Repurchase : Verification of Mediating Effect on Customer Satisfaction and Customer Loyalty
실내골프연습장의 서비스품질이 고객만족, 고객충성도 및 재등록의사에 미치는 영향 : 고객만족과 고객충성도의 매개효과 검증
- Lee, Sheng Yen (Dept. of Sports Science, Kyonggi University) ;
- Park, Kyoung Shil (Dept. of Sports Science, Kyonggi University) ;
- Cong, Rui (Dept. of Leisure Sports of Graduate School, Kyonggi University)
- Received : 2018.08.22
- Accepted : 2018.10.20
- Published : 2018.10.28
This study aims to establish effects of service quality of the indoor golf practice facility on customer satisfaction, customer loyalty and intention to repurchase. Consumers using indoor golf practice facility were selected as the target population of this study, and 238 individuals were extracted by convenience sampling and administered a survey. The results are as follows. First, facility, process, instructor positively influence customer satisfaction. Second, facility, instructor positively influence customer loyalty. Third, facility, process, instructor positively influence intention to repurchase. Fourth, customer satisfaction positively influence intention to repurchase. Fifth, customer loyalty positively influence intention to repurchase. Sixth, customer satisfaction mediated service quality of indoor golf practice facility and intention to repurchase. Finally, customer loyalty partly mediated service quality of indoor golf practice facility and intention to repurchase.
Golf;Indoor golf practice facility;Service quality;Customer satisfaction;Customer loyalty;Intention to repurchase
- Y. H. Park. (2014). Relations of lifestyle factors to body mass index in of ice worker. Master thesis. Sungkynkwan University, Seoul.
- J. K. Kim & K. M. Cho. (2003). The Effects of University Sports Center Customer′s Life-Style on Behaviors after Purchasing. Korean Journal of Sport Management, 8(1), 51-61.
- D. H. Seo, M. G. Kang & S. Y. Lee. (2017). A search for methods of development of marine leisure sports trough the SWOT analysis. Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(1), 537-546. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.1.537
- G. H. Cha. (2015). The behavior analysis of the reuse intention on the physical training facilities users : focused on the service quality of outdoor golf driving range. Doctoral dissertation, Seoul Venture Graduate School University, Seoul.
- S. Y. Lee. (2016). Relations among participants in sports for all, satisfaction of participation and intention to adher to exercise I (A study on characteristics of participants). Journal of Digital Convergence, 14(10), 463-472. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.10.463
- S. H. Kim. (2018). The effect of life sports participation of life sports athletes in Mungyeong city on life satisfaction. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 8(1), 123-130. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2018.8.1.123
- S. H. Kim. (2018). A study on the leisure satisfaction of members of soccer sports club as a life sport. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 8(4), 163-171.
- S. Y. Lee. (2016). Using of non-verval communication of a golf instructor affects on faith of instructor and concentration in sports. Journal of Digital Convergence, 14(10), 543-551. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.10.543
- H. S. Kim. (2004). Plan to Attract Golfing Tourists through the Patterns of Golf Course Choice and Pursuit Value. The Korean Journal of Physical Education, 43(5), 511-522.
- B. H. Cho, C. W. Lee & T. J. Chun. (2004). Effect of Customers' Service Quality Satisfaction for Repurchase of Golf Range User. The Korean Journal of Physical Education, 43(2), 179-188.
- Korea Golf Training Center Association. (2018). National Golf Training Center Current Status Data, www.kgca.or.kr
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. (2015). Investigation on the actual sports industry in 2015. ISSN 2287-8963, www.mcst.go.kr
- J. H. Kim, S. B. Kim & S. D. Lee. (2014). The structural relationship between customer value, customer satisfaction, intention to reuse, choice attributes of golf driving range. Korean Journal of Sports Science, 23(6), 237-248.
- B. Gale. (1997). Satisfaction is not enough. Marketing News, 31(22), 18.
- Parasuraman, A, Zeithamal, V. A. & Berry, L. L. (1985). A conceptual model of service quality and its implications for future research. Journal of Marketing, 49(4), 41-50. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251430
- Parasuraman, A, Zeithaml, V. A & Berry, L. L. (1988). SERVQUAL; multiple-item scale for measuring consumer perceptions of Service Quality. Journal of Retailing, 64(1), 12-40.
- J. T. Seok. (2007). The Structure of Causal Relations among Sports Centers' Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction, Relationship Marketing and Consumer Behavior. Doctoral dissertation, Daegu Catholic University, Daegu.
- S. Y. Lee. (2017). Service quality of sports centers and customer loyalty. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 29(4), 870-879.
- Rosenberg, L. J & Czepiel, J. A. (1983). A marketing approach to customer retention. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 2, 45-51.
- Funk, D. C & James, J. D. (2006). Consumer loyalty: The meaning of attachment in the development of sport team allegiance. Journal of Sports Management, 20, 89-217.
- Fornell, C. (1992). A national customer satisfaction barometer: The Swedish experience. Journal of Marketing, 56(1), 6-21. https://doi.org/10.2307/1252129
- Oliver, R. L. (1980). A cognitive model of the antecedents and consequences of satisfaction decision. Journal of Marketing Research, 17, 460-469.
- Bolton, R. N & Drew, J. J (1988). A model of perceived service value. Technical Note, 88-420, Waltham, Ma: GTE Laboratories.
- S. K. Kim. (2009). The Study on the Relationship Among Customer Satisfaction about the Service Quality of Fitness Center and Re-using. Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies, 36, 373-381.
- G. Y. Lee, S. J. Park & T. Y. Shin. (2015). The Effect of Public Sports Center's Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction and Revisit Intention. Journal of Korea Society for Wellness, 10(1), 45-54.
- Y. J. Choi. (2002) The relationship of service quality of commercial sports center to the customer satisfaction and post purchase. Master thesis. Chung-ang University, Seoul.
- D. Y. Rho. (2005). Causal relationship among service fairness, customer satisfaction, relationship marketing and customer behavior in sports center. Doctoral dissertation. Dan-kook University. Yong-in.
- Y. S. Kim. (2012). The effect of service quality of golf course on service value, customer satisfaction, and customer loyalty. Master thesis. Kyung-hee University, Suwon.
- J. S. Kang & D. H. Chung. (2013). The Effect of Sports Center's Moment of Truth on Perceived Value and Loyalty. Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies, 52, 175-184.
- J. Y. Choi. (2016). A study on the relationship according to motivation for participation, service physical environment, satisfaction on participation and revisit decision-making between outdoor and creen golf practice range customers. Doctoral dissertation. Han-yang University, Seoul.
- H. J. Yang. (2006). A Study on the Relationship among Customer's perceived Service Quality, Satisfaction, and Loyalty of Public and Private Sports Centers. Doctoral dissertation. Suwon University, Suwon.
- J. N. Lim. (2007). Casual Relationship among Service Fairness, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Loyalty, and Purchase Behavior in Taekwondo Gymnasium. Doctoral dissertation. Kyung-hee University, Suwon.
- S. H. Lee. (2009). The causal relationship among customers' satisfaction, customers' loyalty and their intention for re-registration, according to the factors that affect parents' choice of a Taekwondo gym. Doctoral dissertation. Yong-in University, Yong-in.
- D. K. Park. (2002). Study on the Hotel Customers in Relationship With Perceived Service Quality, Perceived Value, Satisfaction, Loyalty, and Intention of Reusing. Doctoral dissertation. Dong-A University, Busan.
- D. H. Kim. (2015). The relaionship among the factors of customer relationship management (CRM) of sports centers, customer satisfaction, customer trust, and customer loyalty. Doctoral dissertation. Kyung-hee University, Suwon.
- Dick, A. S & Basu, K. (1994). Customer loyalty: towards and integrated conceptual framework. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 22(3), 99-113.
- S. Y. Lee, Cong, Rui & I. S. Choi. (2017). Effect of Relationship Marketing Factors of the Sports Centers on Customer Trust and Intention to Repurchase. Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(8), 435-444. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.8.435
- Baron, R. M & Kenny, D. A. (1986). The moderator-mediator distinction in social psychological research: Conceptual, Strategic, and statistical considerations. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 51, 1173-1182.
- J. W. Ha & H. M. Chun. (2002). Analysis of Customers' Satisfaction on the Primary Human Resources of Sports Center. Korean Journal of Sport Management, 7(2), 41-56.
- H. H. Oh & K. W. Byun. (2004). Study on the Service Quality and Consequences of Commercial Sport Facility. The Korean Journal of Physical Education, 43(1), 397-407.
- B. S. Koo. (2014). Effect of the relationship marketing strategies of the indoor golf practice facility on customer satisfaction, and customer loyalty. Master thesis. Kyonggi University, Suwon.
- C. B. Gong & C. S. Shin. (2004). Relationship between service quality of the public sports facility, intention to repurchase and intention of word-of-mouth intention. Korea Sports Research, 15(1), 35-42.
- Y. P. Park. (2002). Relationship between lifestyle characteristics and service satisfaction, reusing of sport center consumer. Doctoral dissertation. Chon-nam University, Gwang-joo.
- J. H. Han. (2007). Empirical research on structural relationship among service quality, service value, customer satisfaction, and re-visit intention in ski resort. The Korean Journal of Physical Education, 46(2), 227-238.
- Y. D. Choi. (2008). Effects of golf tour customers' attribute selection on service quality of a golf club, customer satisfaction, and repurchase behaviors. Doctoral dissertation. Kyung-hee University, Suwon.
- C. S. Park. (2010). Effect of customer satisfaction of the users in screen golf on intention to reuse. Master thesis. Yong-in University, Yong-in.
- M. S. Chung & K. H. Chang. (2014). The effects of customer satisfaction on behavioral intention and switching intention in the selection attributes of indoor screen golf. Korean Journal of Sports Science, 23(2), 811-824.
- Reichheld, F. F & Sasser, Jr. (1990). Zero defection: Quality comes to service. Harvard Business Review, Sep-Oct, 110.
- Engel, J. F & Blackwell, R. D. (1982). Consumer behavior. NY: Holt, Rinehart and Winston.
- S. Y. Lee (2018). Analysis of relationship marketing factors for sports centers with mixed methods research. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 30(1), 182-197.
- S. H. Kang & M. H. Yang. (2010). Service quality, satisfaction, and behavioral intention among indoor golf training center consumers. Journal of Korean Society for the Study of Physical Education, 15(4), 139-160.
- W. J. Seon. (2008). Lifestyle of participator in commercial sports center, perception of service quality, customer loyalty and intention of participating continuance. Doctoral dissertation. Seonam University, Nam-won.