- Volume 16 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
The Effects of Skin Recognition on the Purchasing behavior and Propensity to buy Facial Cleanser
피부인식이 세안제 구매행동 및 구매성향에 미치는 영향
- Han, Yu-Ree (Dept. of Cosmetology, Graduate School of Engineering Konkuk University) ;
- Kim, Min-Kyoung (Dept. of Beauty Education, Graduate School of Education Konkuk University) ;
- Li, Shun-Hua (Dept. of Education Theory of Cosmetology, Graduate School of Education, Konkuk University)
- Received : 2018.07.23
- Accepted : 2018.10.20
- Published : 2018.10.28
The purpose of this study is how it affect them what the effect of skin recognition on the purchasing behavior and propensity to buy facial cleanser in 311 women in their 20s and 50s. This study analyzed by importance, interest, and satisfaction of skin recognition, and type of impulse buying, type of depending on brand, type of planning buying. The group with high interest in skin recognition had a long time to clean. As they got a purchasing information the group with low knowledge had the information from nearby, and the group with high knowledge got information from internet. At the view of purchasing propensity the women who are highly interested in the skin have a tendency of type of impulse buying and type of planning buying, and the women with high skin importance are less inclined to type of impulse buying. In conclusion, Skin recognition uses purchasing behavior and propensity to buy facial cleanser.
Skin recognition;Skin interest;Facial cleanser;Purchasing behavior;Propensity to buy
- Y. R. Kim & M. W. Nam. (2009). Study on the social variables according to beauty care of university women. Korean journal of aesthetics and cosmetics society, 7(2), 175-184. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-SER000010442.2009.7.2.012
- S. H. Im, S. S. Kwak & A. K. Kim. (2010). A Study on Skin Conditions by Water-Soluble Cleansers. Korean journal of aesthetics and cosmetics society, 8(4), 73-86. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-SER000010442.2010.8.4.002
- S. J. Rhie & Y. Park. (2011). Interest in Appearance, Recognition of Skin, and Skin Care Behavior According to Women's Age. The Korean Society of Beauty and Art, 12(1), 101-112. UCI:http://uci.or.kr/G704-SER000008940.2011.12.1.011
- S. Y. Lee. (2009). A study on middle aged women's concern of appearance and buying behavior of cosmetics. Dept. of Fashion Disign Graduate School, Tong-Myong University, BuSan, Korea.
- E. S. Lee, S. J. Oh & S. K. Kang. (2009). Effects of Cleansing Education Program on Practice Behavior of Skin Care of Middle School Girls. Jounal of The Korean Society of cosmetology, 15(3), 825-832. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-001852.2009.15.3.011
- Y. E. Kim. (2003). The Proposal for the improvement to the skin care management methods. Ms of Biological Engineering Graduate School of Engineering Koon-Kuk University.
- Y. J. Kim. (2013). Research on Life Pattern and Skin Care Pattern of Female College Students. Major in Cosmetic & Beauty Graduate School of Distance Learning Sook-myung Women's University.
- Y. J. Kim. (2003). A Study on the middle-aged women's level of requirement for the knowledge, attitude, and education of skin health care. Dept. of Health Care The Graduate School, Chung-Ang University.
- J. I. Kim. (2007). A Research on Perception of The Cleansing by Age. Korean journal of aesthetics and cosmetics society, 5(2), 15-25. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-SER000010442.2007.5.2.023
- M.. H. Lee. (2011). A Study of Skin Care and Nutrition Status According to the Skin Types of Female College Students. Dept. of Herbal Food Science Graduate School of Daegu Haany University, Gyeong-buk Korea.
- S. Y. Kim, K. K. Lee & Y. S. Song. (2015). A Study on Cleansing Perception, Degree and Purchasing Behavior of Cleansing Products of Adult Men's. Journal of the Korean society of beauty cultural arts, 4(2), 40-55. UCI : I410-ECN-0102-2017-600-000122206
- H. W. Park & Y. S. Kim. (2006). A Study on the Effect of Shopping Orientation and Fashion Orientation on Imported Cosmetics Repurchase Intention of Single Women. The Korean Society of Costume, 56(5), 150-162. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-000391.2006.56.5.003
- Y. J. Son & M. S. Jung. (2016). Associations between Skin Types, Awareness of Face Washing, and Makeup Practice among High-School Girls. Jounal of The Korean Society of cosmetology, 22(3), 451-460. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-001852.2016.22.3.018
- S. Y. Kim & M. W. Nam. (2010). A Study on white collar men's Knowledge of Skin and Their Pattern of Purchasing Cosmetics by Their Lifestyle. Korean journal of aesthetics and cosmetics society, 8(2), 195-210. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-SER000010442.2010.8.2.011
- S. I. Hong. (2007). A study on the appearance management of the middle-aged which is based on income. Major in Make-up. Stylist, Graduate School of Art. Design of Sungshin Women's University.
- Y. S. Kim & O. L. Park. (2009). A Study on Group-specific External Feature Concerns and Beauty Care Behaviors Depending on Narcissistic Propensity. Fashion & Textile Research Journal, 11(5), 808-817. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-000947.2009.11.5.003
- K. M. Kim. (2004). A Study on requirement and degree of the satisfaction about cosmeceuticals of Women in the Metropolitan Area. Major in Cosmetics Graduate School of Cyber Cosmetics Industry Sookmyung Women's University.
- N. Y. Kim. (2010). A Study on Consumer Satisfaction in Skin Care Shops according to Consumers' Characteristics. Korean journal of aesthetics and cosmetics society, 8(4), 313-326. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-SER000010442.2010.8.4.016
- S. O. Lee, K. Y. Kim, M. S. Lee, M. H. Lee & J. S. Lee. (2011). The latest cosmetics science. Gwangmungak.
- S. H. Lee, S. E. Lee & S. G. An, S. P. Hong. (2010). Skin barrie. Yeomungak.
- E. S. Kim & J. Y. Kim. (2008). A Change of Skin Oil and Moisture and Skin pH according to the Use of Weak Acidity Facial Cleanser of School-age Children. Jounal of The Korean Society of cosmetology, 14(4), 1317-1324. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-001852.2008.14.4.022
- H. J. Kwon & J. S. Park. (2016). Effects of Convergence Factors of Life Habits and Skin Dryness. Journal of Digital Convergence, 14(3), 473-481. DOI : http://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.3.473 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.3.473
- Bikowski J. (2001). The use of cleanser as therapeutic concomitantsin various dermatologic disorders. cutis, 68(5), 12-191.
- Y. A. Cha, J. Y. Park, H. O. Yang, E. Y. Jung & E. Y. Choi. (2001). Dermatology, 67.
- Y. X. Zhang. (2013). A Study on the Entry Strategy for Korean Cosmetics to Chinese Market. Dept .of Economic & Trade The Graduate School Se-jong University.
- M. H. Lee. (2000). The Purchasing Behavior and Use of cosmetics Associated with Self - Monitoring and Demographic Variables. The Research Journal of the Costume Culture, 8(5), 771-784. URL : http://www.costumeculture.or.kr/
- S. Y. Lee. (2015). A Study of Correlations between Cosmetics Purchase Evaluation Criteria and Shopping Orientation per College-age Women's Aesthetic Consciousness. J. Korea Soc. Beauty Art, 16(4), 85-97. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-SER000008940.2015.16.4.001
- H. J. Jang, E. K. Yu & H. J. Kwon. (2017). urchasing Behavior of Cosmetics of Chinese Women Depending on Their Complex Purchasing Tendencies. Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(4), 549-554. DOI : http://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.4.549 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.4.549
- K. O. Huh. (2016). Analysis of the effects of consumers" purchase behavior style and demonstrative characteristics on fraud word-of-mouth. journal of consumer policy studies, 47(1), 91-116. DOI : http://doi.org/10.15723/jcps.47.1.201604.91 https://doi.org/10.15723/jcps.47.1.201604.91
- N. G. Lee & O. R. Park. (2014). A Study of Effects of Women's Value Consciousness on their Attitude towards Cosmetics Brands. Journal of the Korea Soc. Beauty and Art, 15(2), 181-200. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-SER000008940.2014.15.2.006
- S. Shim & A. Kotsiopulos. (1993). A typology as apparel shopping orientation female consumers. Clothing and Textiles Research Journal, 12(1), 73-85. DOI : https://doi.org/10.1177/0887302X9301200110 https://doi.org/10.1177/0887302X9301200110
- G. P. Moschis. (1976). Thr effects of Shopping orientations' and consumer use of information. Jourmal of Retailing, 52(2), 61-70.
- D. H. Kim. (1996). Study on the Development of Consumable Measuring Tool.. Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology.
- M. H. Lee & E. S. Lee. (2003). A Study on Shopping Orientation and Post-Purchase of Cosmetics. The Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 27(2), 250-260. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-000029.2003.27.2.011
- L. J. Kang & J. B. Sin. (2006). An Analysis on the Determinants of Consumers' Decision to Purchase Cosmetics by their Consumption Propensity. Korean Consumption Cuiture Association, 9(4), 83-103. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-001336.2006.9.4.001
- Y. M. Kong. (2000). A Study on the Cosmetics Purchasing Behavior According to the 10-20 Year Women's Life Style. Cheong-ju University Graduate School of Management.
- C. H. Jo, S. Y. Kim & I. S. An. (2014). The Improving Effect of Centella asiatica Extracts on Erythema on Scalp of Aged 20-50's Women. Korean journal of aesthetics and cosmetics society, 12(6), 921-927. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-SER000010442.2014.12.6.011
- J. C. Nunnally. (1967). Psychometric Theory. New York, McGraw Hil.
- J. H. Baek. (2014). A Study on Women's Cleansing Awareness and Use of Cleansings. Major in Cosmetic an Beauty Graduate School of Distance Learning Sook-myung Women's University.
- S. I. Choi, Y. N. Kwon & G. Y. Lee. (2012). A Study on Skin Health Knowledge and Treatment -The case of female college students major and non-major in skin care. Korea Academy Industrial Cooperation Society, 13(7), 2886-2894. DOI : http://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.7.2886 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.7.2886
- S. J. Kim & S. M. Park. (2018). Cleansing Routine and Facial Cleanser Selection Patterns Based on Facial Cleanser Purchase Tendencies - Targeting Women Aged 20 to 30. Journal of Investigative Cosmetology, 14(1), 55-68. DOI : http://doi.org/10.15810/jic.2018.14.1.007 https://doi.org/10.15810/jic.2018.14.1.007
- M. H. Ha & M. J. Kang. (2009). A Study on College Students' Knowledge and Perception about Skin Health Management. Journal of the korean society of Esthetics & Cosmeceutics, 4(4), 63-74. URL : http://www.riss.kr/link?id=A76594938
- S. H. Park & H. J. Kwon. (2017). Customers' Convergent Recognition and Satisfaction about Cosmeceuticals. Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(2), 459-464. DOI : http://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.2.459 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.2.459
- E. J. Sin, M. J. Jean & G. J. Sa. (2009). Knowledge, Attitude and Practice on Skin Health Care of High School Girls. Jounal of The Korean Society of cosmetology, 15(1), 200-212. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-001852.2009.15.1.024
- G. S. Seo, J. S. Park & M. S. Sin. (2016). 2016 Cosmetics industry trend analysis. Korea Health Industry Development Institute, 14-15, 103. URL : https://www.khidi.or.kr
- W. G. Whang, Y. A. Lee, H. J. An & Y. K. Jo. (2010). Buying Attitude on Cosmetics of Women with Life Style. Korean journal of aesthetics and cosmetics society, 8(2), 117-126. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-SER000010442.2010.8.2.024
- N. G. Lee & M. O. Woo. (2017). A study on Women's Beauty Attitude and Cosmetics Purchasing Factors by their Value Consciousness. Jounal of The Korean Society of cosmetology, 23(2), 308-317. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-001852.2017.23.2.008
- Y. S. Nam. (2014). The Effect of TV Beauty Programsont he Buying Behavior of Cosmetics Consumers (A Case Study of Consumersint heir 20's-30's). Dept. of Cosmetology Graduate School of Engineering Konkuk University.
- T. H. Jang (2016). The Effect of Skin Knowledge and Cosmetics Knowledge on Voluntary Screening Information. Korean Industrial Economic Association regular academic conference Abstract (pp. 523-538). DOI : http://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2018.9.1.325