- Volume 16 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Characteristics of Children's Digital Experience Center using Interection
인터랙션을 활용한 어린이 디지털체험관의 특성에 관한 연구
- Lee, Tae-Eun (Dept. of Multimedia, Graduate School of Digital Image and Contents, Dongguk University) ;
- Chung, Jean-Hun (Dept. of Multimedia, Graduate School of Digital Image and Contents, Dongguk University)
- Received : 2018.07.24
- Accepted : 2018.10.20
- Published : 2018.10.28
The purpose of this study is to comprehend the trend of digital experience centers' development direction and to find out the types of experiences, the characteristics of interaction and the attribute of contents by selecting 4 digital experience centers opened from 2008 to 2018. The types of digital experiences are operation, sensibility, reaction and induction based on precedent studies. The types of interaction are operation, touch and sensor. The attributes of contents are game, play and education. The result shows that the ratio of operation experiences is gradually higher. In the types of interaction, the trend is switching to operation and touch. The offer of experience activities by play type is getting higher. This study is intended to help create an empirical interaction of the content of the children's digital experience centers that will be deployed in the future.
Digital Experience Center;Interection;Experience;Type;Content Characteristics
- Y. M. Ghoi. (2013). A Study on the Contemporary Digital Experience System using Interactive Media Master's degree claim paper. Ewha Women's University, Seoul.
- S. H. An & S. M. Song. (2008). Edutainment Contents's type & development view. The Korea Contents Association, 6(3), 72-86.
- S. H. Im. (2009). The Measurement of the Subjective Experience Based on Flow Theory: Focusing on the Interactive Exhibit Contents. Doctor's degree claim paper. Sungkyunkwan University. Seoul.
- E. H. Jung. (2010). A study on the Emotional Space Expression applying Digital Media : Centered on the Experience of a Cognitive Process. Master's degree claim paper. Kookmin University, Seoul.
- H. S. Kim & B. M. Park. (2006). A Study on the Status of Experiential Exhibition Facilities in Exhibition Space. Korean Society of Design Science, 19(5), 293-302.
- S. Y. Sim & J. M. Mun. (2012). A Study on the Characteristics of Interaction Using Digital Media in a Children's Hands-on Program Center. The Korea Society of Design Gulture, 20(1), 371-381.
- S. Y. Lee & J. J. Na. (2012). A Study on the Use of Interactive Media Art in Hands-on Experience Design: focused on exhibition contents about children's cognitive development. Korea Society of Basic Design & Art, 13(4), 245-254.
- I. K. Kim. (2015). (An)analysis on the media art painting of interative color field using LED grid : focused on calm land. Doctor's degree claim paper. Sogang University, Seoul.
- S. K. Kwon. (2010). A Typological Approach of the Digital Interactive Exhibition pavilion applying Ubiquitous Concept. The Korea Digital Design Association, 10(2), 371-381.
- J. I. Lee. (2011). AA Present Condition Study on the Science Exhibition Interactive Media. The Korea Society of Design Gulture, 17(4), 495-509.
- Digital Pavilion(Online). http://www.digitalpavilion.kr
- Goryeo Celadon Museum(Online). http://www.celadon.go.kr/
- Howard.Gardner. (2006). Multiple Intelligences: New Horizons. USA : Basic Books Publishing.
- Playdodo(Online). http://playdodo.co.kr/
- NAVER(Online). http://blog.nie.re.kr/221322990915
- National Institute Ecology(Online). http://www.nie.re.kr/