- Volume 16 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Study on Convergence of Color Characteristics
색채특성의 융합에 대한 연구
- Juan, Chen (Dept. of Formative Arts Design, Graduate School, Kongju University) ;
- Xu, Boa-Liang (Dept. of Formative Arts Design, Graduate School, Kongju University) ;
- Kim, Won-Seok (Dept. of Formative Arts Design, Graduate School, Kongju University)
- Received : 2018.07.23
- Accepted : 2018.10.20
- Published : 2018.10.28
For an artwork, color, shape and structure are key factors to create emotional atmosphere of the wrok. And it is fair to say that color is the most important element of the work. The tone of color reflects the joys and sorrows of the picture and the severity of the work's plot. The audience is to be attractted by colors' harmonious or passionate in this visual feast. Fusion controlling of color tone is mainly determined by color gamut that accounted for the vast area of the picture.
Color characteristics;Color gamut;Picture emotion;Merge;Colorposition
- I. S. Kim. (2017). The Study About the Artistic Conception of Oriental Landscape Painting. The Journal of Society for Humanities Studies in East Asia, 38, 299-317.
- J. Itten. (1997). The Art of Color: The Subjective Experience and Objective Rationale of Color, John Wiley & Sons.
P. Ha. (2007). Heidegger's Theory of Painting : An Analysis of Van Gogh's
. Researches in Contemporary European Philosophy, 16, 33-59.
- J. Cahill. (1977). Chinese Painting, Skira/Rizzoli.
- Z. Delong. (1994). History of Modern Art : H. Harvard.Arnason, Tianjin people's Arts Devlopment China.
- S. G. Ko. (2018). A Study of Modern Metal Craft Using Analytical Formative Beauty of Line and Surface, Journal of Digital Convergence, 16(1), 337-342. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2018.16.1.337
- D. Dingyu. (2005). Works of Famous Painter: Nicolas de Stael. Education in Hebei Development.
- L. Wenzhen. (2003). The Spirit of Art:Wassily Kandinsky. Renmin University of China Development.
- Y. S. Lee & J. H. Chung. (2016). Study on the Scanimation Expression Using Color Scheme, Journal of Digital Convergence , 14(12), 451-456. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.12.451
- G. Ballas. (19972). Couleur Dans La Peinture Moderne. Adam Biro.
T. H. Lee. (2017). The Study of Expressing Theme by Symbolic Images in Film(Focusing on the Michelangelo Antonioni's film
, Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(8), 401-407. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.8.401
- Cook. (1981). The Painting Techniques of the Famous Western Painters. People's Arts Development.
- L. Ding. (1992).The Story of Art: Sir E.H.Gombrich. The Heilongjiang Art Development.
- L. Guangyuan. (2003). The Subject of Color Art.The Heilongjiang Art Development.
- L. Zehou. (1985).Art Principles: Robin George Collingwood. The Social Sciences Editions of Chines University Journals Development.
- C. Ningshen. (2003).Modern Master Theory of Art: Picasso and so on. Renmin University of China Development.