- Volume 16 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Attributes of Contents Information and User's Attitude Depending on Type of Providing Brand Cosmetics Information in Instagram
인스타그램(Instagram)에서 브랜드 화장품 정보 제공 유형에 따른 콘텐츠 정보 속성과 이용자의 태도 분석
- Ok, Yeo-Won (Dept. of Broadcasting and Video Media, Dankook University) ;
- Kim, Jong-Moo (School of Communications, College of Social Science, Dankook University)
- Received : 2018.07.17
- Accepted : 2018.10.20
- Published : 2018.10.28
The influence of SNS platform in the mobile environment has grown greatly. Among the various social networking services(SNS), this study analyzed the question of 311 women to investigate whether any difference exists between reliability of contents information, informativeness and playfulness as well as how attributes of contents information influence user attitude depending on the difference in type of providing information provided by "Innisfree" Cosmetics, the company account of Instagram. According to analysis, first, no difference exists between reliability of contents information, informativeness and playfulness depending on the type of providing information. Second, reliability and the playfulness of contents information influence purchase intention. Third, contents information "informativeness" and "playfulness" influence loyalty. Fourth, the "informativeness" and "playfulness" of contents information influence User Satisfaction. Considering such result, it is confirmed that the type of providing information provided by company does not influence account attributes and the "playfulness" of contents information is significant factor which influences all user attitude.
Instagram;Reliability;Informativeness;Playfulness;Purchase Intention;Loyalty;User Satisfaction
- Daum, Encyclopedia http://100.daum.net/encyclopedia/view/54XX34300056
- Naver Encyclopedia https://terms.naver.com/entry.nhn?docId=3327729&cid=40942&categoryId=32842
- U. Johansson & F. W. .Eklof. (2014). Instagram Marketing: When brands want to reach Generation Y with their communication.
- Y. A. Lee, S. M. Na & Y. J. Lee. (2015). Instagram of Fashion Brand's Current Use and Customer Attitude based on User Attributes. Journal of the Korea Fashion & Costume Design Association, 17(4), 201-217.
- M. J. Nam, J. G. Kim & J. H. Shin. (2014). A User Emotion Information Measurement Using Image and Text on Instagram-Based. Journal of Korea Multimedia Society, 17(9), 1125-1133. DOI: 10.9717/kmms.2014.17.9.1125 https://doi.org/10.9717/kmms.2014.17.9.1125
- J. I. Park, G. H. Cha & S. I. Kim. (2017). Effects of Food Styling Visual Component in Instagram of on Trust and Purchasing Intention : with Focus on Tourists to Jeonju. Journal of Food service Management Society of Korea, 20(6), 101-130.
- Y. J. Moon & C. H. Jeong. (2011). Effect of Social Media Use Motivation on Satisfaction and Revisit Intention : Focused on Rural Tourism Visitors, The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 11(9), 202-211. DOI : 10.5392/JKCA.2011.11.9.202 https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2011.11.9.202
- H. B. Kim. (2016). Effects of Instagram User Personality on Brand Satisfaction and Loyalty. The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 16(6), 450-461. DOI : 10.5392/JKCA.2016.16.06.450 https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2016.16.06.450
- R. A. Kim & E. K. Han. (2016). The Impacts of Use Motivation of Instagram Brand Account on Satisfaction and Continuous Use Intention : Focusing on the Mediating Effect of Flow. Advertising Research, 111, 5-39. DOI : 10.16914/ar.2016.111.5 https://doi.org/10.16914/ar.2016.111.5
- H. K. Seo & T. S. Yu. (2017). Structural Relationship among Informativeness, Usefulness, Consumer Attitude, and Purchase Intention of Cosmetics Instagram. Korea Design Forum, 55, 183-194.
- M. J. Nam, E. J. Lee & J. H. Shin. (2015). A Method for User Sentiment Classification using Instagram Hashtags. Journal of Korea Multimedia Society, 18(11), 1391-1399. DOI : 10.9717/kmms.2015.18.11.1391 https://doi.org/10.9717/kmms.2015.18.11.1391
- M. Y. Park & K. Park. (2017). Understanding Visitor's Recognition of Geosites by Analyzing Instagram Hashtags, Journal of the Geological Society of Korea, 24(1). DOI : 10.16968/JKGA.24.1.93 https://doi.org/10.16968/JKGA.24.1.93
- N. R. Na, J. S. Lee & J. Y. Kim. (2017). Hashtag Search strategies on Image-based SNS. Poceeding of HCI Korea, 962-965.
- H. J. Juen & J. M. Kim. (2015). Research on Utility of Social Network Service for PR - Focus on KAIST Facebook fan page -, Journal of Communication Design, 53, 46-57.
- M. G. Xu & J. M. Kim. (2018). Analysis of User's Attitude Depending on the Difference in Type of Information Provided by Sina Weibo- Focused on Users' Attitude, Purchase Intention, Sharing Intention of SNS Feature - Journal of Communication Design, 63, 8-18.
- Y. S. Cho & J. M. Kim. (2017). A Study on Likability.Understanding Level, Reliability, Satisfaction, Continuous Usage Intention According to a Difference in a News Providing Type, The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, 15(7), 383-391. DOI : 10.1400/JDC.2017.15.7
- E. Garbarino & M. S. Johnson. (1999). The different roles of satisfaction, trust, and commitment in customer relationships, the Journal of Marketing, 63(2), 70-87. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251946
- D. H. McKnight, V. Choudhury & C. Kacmar. (2002). Developing and validating trust measures for e-commerce: An integrative typology. Information systems research, 13(3), 334-359. DOI : 10.1287/isre.13.3.334.81 https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.13.3.334.81
- C. I. Hovland & W. Weiss. (1951). The influence of source credibility on communication effectiveness. Public opinion quarterly, 15(4), 635-650. https://doi.org/10.1086/266350
- R. Ohanian. (1991). The impact of celebrity spokespersons' perceived image on consumers' intention to purchase. Advertising Research, 31(1), 46-54.
- M. K. Lee & E. Turban. (2001). A trust model for consumer internet shopping. International Journal of electronic commerce, 6(1), 75-91.
- Y. J. Cho & H. S. Yang. (2012). The Effect of Characteristics in Fashion Social Commerce Sites and SNS subjective Norm on Consumer Attitudes towards Social Commerce and Purchase Intention of Fashion Products. Journal of the Korean society of clothing and textiles 36(11), 1148-1161. DOI : 10.5850/JKSCT.2012.36.11.1148 https://doi.org/10.5850/JKSCT.2012.36.11.1148
- R. H. Ducoffe. (1996). advertising value and advertising on the web-Blog@ management. Journal of advertising research, 21.
- H. M. Oh & L. Kim. (2014). The Effect of Consumer Attitude toward Fashion Products on SNS's Characteristics to Purchase Intention and On-line Word of Mouth. Journal of the Korean Society of Fashion Design, 14(1), 101-120.
- R. E. Smith & W. R. Swinyard. (1982). Information response models: An integrated approach. The Journal of Marketing, 46(1), 81-93. DOI: 10.2307/1251162 https://doi.org/10.2307/1251162
- V. Venkatesh. (1999). Creation of favorable user perceptions: exploring the role of intrinsic motivation. MIS quarterly, 23(2), 239-260. DOI: 10.2307/249753 https://doi.org/10.2307/249753
- M. Koufaris. (2002). Applying the technology acceptance model and flow theory to online consumer behavior. Information systems research, 13(2), 205-223. DOI: 10.1287/isre.184.108.40.206 https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.220.127.116.11
- R. J. Lee. (2001). Consumer's attitude on Types of Web Site Advertising & Age Group, Dept. of Advertising & PR, The Graduate School of Chung-Ang University.
- Y. S. Park & M. H. Han. (2001), The Effects of Perceived Risk and Perceived Quality On the Consumer's Online Buying Behavior, Journal of Marketing, 16(1), 59-84.
- Y. B. Cho & I. H. Cho. (2014). A Study on the Consumer"s Purchasing Intention of Advertising Model : Focusing on Moderation Effects of Compliance. Journal of the Korea Entertainment Industry Association, 9(4), 53-60.
- T. O. Jones & W. E. Sasser. (1995). Why satisfied customers defect. Harvard business review, 73(6), 88.
- R. L. Oliver. (1999). Whence consumer loyalty?. Journal of Marketing, 63, 33-44.
- S. I. Wu. (2003). The relationship between consumer characteristics and attitude toward online shopping, Marketing Intelligence & Planning, 21(1), 37-44. DOI: 10.1108/02634500310458135 https://doi.org/10.1108/02634500310458135
- R. M. Sparkman & B. W. Locander. (1980). Attribution theory and advertising effectiveness. Journal of Consumer Research, 7(December), 219-224. DOI: 10.1086/208810 https://doi.org/10.1086/208810
- J. K. Shon & Y. A. Park. (2013). A study on effects of service quality and usage review of smartphone 'majib' application user satisfaction and reuse intention. Journal of Marketing Studies, 21(3), 1-26.
- K. Y. Lee. (2010). Effects of online product reviews attributes and site familiarity on consumers'loyalty in online product searching site. The Journal of Society for e-Business Studies, 15(1), 17-37.
- C. L. Hsu & H. P. Lu. (2007). Consumer Behavior in Online Game Communities: A Motivational Factor Perspective, Computers in Human Behavior, 60, 50-68,
- J. Y. Kim & J. M. Kim. (2018). Analysis of the User Attitude toward Brand Personality of Kakaofriends Emoticon Character, Communication Design Studies, 62, 20-30.
- K. K. Lee. (2010). Effects of Online Product Reviews Attributes and Site Familiarity on Consumers' Loyalty in Online Product Searching Site, The Jounal of Society for e-Business Studies 15(1), 17-37.
- H. Assael. (1988). Consumer Behavior and Marketing Action (3rd ed.). Boston, MA: Kent Publishing Company.
- A. Bhattaherjee. (2002). Individual Trust in Online Firms: Scale Development and Initial Test, Journal of Management Information Systems, 19(1), 211-241.