- Volume 16 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Interface Construction for Printout Security Management System
출력물 보안 관리 시스템을 위한 인터페이스 구축
- Hon, Jung-Soo (Division of Information Communication, Baekseok University) ;
- Kim, Gui-Jung (Division of Information Communication, Baekseok University)
- Received : 2018.09.08
- Accepted : 2018.10.20
- Published : 2018.10.28
The printout management system should analyze the pattern of existence of personal information (resident number, card number) in the output log and users should be provided with functions such as warning message pop-up, forced printing termination, mailing to administrator, independently logs management. Authentication management can also be performed only by registered users by installing an agent on a user PC, and it should have a restriction function to permit or deny work according to user information. In addition, when printing/copying/scanning using this equipment, it is possible to use document printing and multifunction copier after ID card authentication and ID/PW should be input to device when ID card is not used. In this study, we developed these interfaces with WOWSOFT co., Ltd, a security company that has better technology than the existing printout security methods, to construct the printout management system. Also we designed the interface of basic functions necessary for printout management and contributed to the establishment of printout management system.
- W. X. Liu, Y. L. Chen, N. F. Liao. (2011). Study of printing security based on grating phase encodin, JOURNAL OF OPTOELECTRONICS LASER, 22(11).
- S. J. Simske, M. Sturgill, J. Aronoff & M. Vans. (2010). Factors in a Security Printing & Imaging Based Anti-Counterfeiting Ecosystem (Focal), International Conference on Digital Printing Technologies, 26.
- RFC 1157 Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1157.html
- L. Lin & W. He. (2008),Status Quo of Security Printing-A Panoramic View at DRUPA, International Conference on Digital Printing Technologies, 24.
- S. Simske, P. Mucher & C. Martinez. (2005). Digital Security Printing: Enabling Product Tracking and Authentication Using Existing Product Lines (Interactive), International Conference on Digital Production Printing and Industrial Applications.
- Maleshliuski,S.,Gunter,R.(2010),Security Printing Techniques Based on Substrate and Print- Process Individualities, TAGA ProceedIngs.
- RFC 3805 Printer MIB v2, http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc3805.html
- G. N. Pham, K. R. Kwon, E. J. Lee & S. H. Lee. (2017). Selective Encryption Algorithm for 3D Printing Model Based on Clustering and DCT Domain. Journal of Computing Science and Engineering, 11(4), 152-159. DOI : 10.5626/JCSE.2017.11.4.152 https://doi.org/10.5626/JCSE.2017.11.4.152
- J. H. Shin & I. S. KIm. (2015). Study on Detection Technique of Privacy Distribution Route based on Interconnection of Security Documents and Transaction ID. Journal of the Korea Institute of Information Security & Cryptology 25(6), 1435-1447. DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.13089/JKIISC.2015.25.6.1435 https://doi.org/10.13089/JKIISC.2015.25.6.1435
- L. S. Ho, S. E. A, H. S. Young, L. S. Ha & Pang Sechung. (2015). Printed Matter Security and Print Control System Using Print Data Collecting and Analysis. Proceedings of Symposium of the Korean Institute of communications and Information Sciences, 783-784.
- S. G. Kim & W. S. Yoo. (2015). Development of a 3D Printing Open-market System for Copyright Protection and Remote 3D Printing. Journal of the Korean Institute of Industrial Engineers, 41(3), 253-258. DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.7232/JKIIE.2015.41.3.253 https://doi.org/10.7232/JKIIE.2015.41.3.253
- J. K. Baek & J. P. Park. (2013). A Study on Personal Information Control and Security in Printed Matter. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 14(5), 2415-2421. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.5.2415 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.5.2415
- J. S. Park & J. C. Ha. (2012). Vulnerability Analysis of Security Document Management in Multi Function Peripheral and Its Countermeasure. The Journal of Korean Institute of Information Technology, 10(6), 133-143. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-001947.2012.10.6.009
- T. W. Lee. (2012). A Study on Design and Implementation of Printer Security Integrated Management System. Master dissertation. Konkuk University, Seoul.
- M. S. Yim. (2018). An Exploratory Research on Factors Influence Perceived Compliance Cost and Information Security Awareness in Small and Medium Enterprise, Journal of tne Korea Convergence Society, 9(9), 69-81.
- S. K. Cho & M. J. Jun. (2012). Privacy Leakage Monitoring System Design for Privacy Protection. Journal of the Korea Institute of Information Security & Cryptology, 22(1), 99-106.
- H. J. Lee & D. H. Won. (2011). A Protection Profile for E-Document Issuing System. Journal of the Korea Institute of Information Security & Cryptology, 21(6), 109-117.
- I. J. Suk. (2016). Implementation of mobile printing system for security enhancement in the BYOD based mobile of ice environment. Master dissertation. Soongsil University, Seoul.