- Volume 16 Issue 10
In this study, the evaluation index was developed to design the
Supported by : Catholic University of Korea
- S. J. Yoon, K. H. Lee & J. H. Hong. (2008). Comparative analysis of overseas case on performance management system, Seoul : KIPA.
- S. B. Park. (2000). Lecture in Policy Studies. Seoul : Daeyoung.
- J. Y. Lee. (2004). Constructing the Indicators for Cultural Policy Evaluation. Korean journal of policy analysis and evaluation, 14(1), 129-150.
- H. S. Yim, S. H. Park, S. M. Lee & K. J. Chae. (2012). A study on development of performance evaluation model of social arts and culture education policy. Journal of digital content & cultural policy, 137-167.
- S. K. Baik, J. H. Gwon & J. H. Lee. (2013). The research of CT R&D's performance assessment model, 28, 189-217.
- B. Y. Choe & S. H. Kim. (2015). The application of the balanced scorecard for the arts and cultural sector, 33, 89-129.
- Korea arts & culture education service. (2017). Fundamental research on building indicators of cultural arts education effectiveness, Seoul : arte.
- Korea arts & culture education service. (2017). Establishment and investigation of detailed indicators of cultural arts education effectiveness, Seoul : arte.
- Korea arts & culture education service. (2017). The Study of Kundarak Saturday Cultural School evaluation, Seoul : arte.
- Korea arts & culture education service. (2017). Research on ODA project performance evaluation of culture arts education, Seoul : arte.
- E. S. Cho & S. J. Lee. (2011). A study on the korean performance evaluation system, 13(1), 161-198.
- D. L. Stufflebeam. (2001). Evaluation Models. New Directions for Evaluation, 89, 7-98.
- S. M. Lee. (2012). A Study on Evaluation Theory and Model Based on Philosophical Paradigm. Korea journal of policy analysis and evaluation, 22(1), 59-89.
- Saaty, Thomas. L. (1982). Decision Making For Leader: The AHP for Decisions in a Complex World. CA : Wadsworth.
- C. Y. Kim. (2011). How to improve the evaluation methods of IT outcomes in government organizations. Journal of digital policy & management, 9(2), 15-31.
Arts Council Korea. (2016). Introductory textbook for
mentors, Naju : Arco.
Arts Council Korea. (2016). A study of
project evaluation, Naju : Arco.
Arts Council Korea. (2017). A study of
project evaluation, Naju : Arco.
- J. S. Wholey. (1997). Clarifying Goals, Reporting Results. New Directions for Evaluation, 76, 95-105.
- T. H. Poister. (2003). Measuring Performance in Public and Nonprofit Organizations. John Wiley & Sons.
- H. P. Hatry. (1989). Service Efforts and Accomplishments Reporting: Its Time has Come. Washington. DC: Governmental Accounting Standards Board.
- J. W. Hedge & M. S, Teachout. (2000). Exploring the Concept of Acceptability as a Criterion for Evaluating Performance Measures. Group & Organization Management, 25(2), 22-44.
- J. M. Yang. (2017). The success factors of performance evaluation on the public sector. The Graduate school the Catholic University of Korea.
- R. L. Dipboye & R. dePontbriand. (1981). Correlates of Employee Reactions to Performance Appraisals and Appraisal Systems. Journal of Applied Psychology, 66(2), 248-251. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.66.2.248
- G. H. Kim, J. G. Kim & S. J. Lee. (2008). Development of Ubiquitous Information Projects Evaluation Models and Indexes. The journal of digital policy & management, 6(3), 1-11.
- E. R. House. (1993). Professional Evaluation: Social Impact and Political Consequence. CA: Sage.