- Volume 63 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Optimal Transplanting Time for 'Saemimyeon' Production in Youngnam Province
영남지방에서 쌀면용 새미면 최대생산을 위한 이앙적기 설정
- Bae, Hyun Kyung ;
- Hwang, Jung Dong ;
- Seo, Jong Ho ;
- Kim, Sang Yeol
- 배현경 ;
- 황정동 ;
- 서종호 ;
- Received : 2018.05.07
- Accepted : 2018.06.27
- Published : 2018.09.30
'Saemimyeon,' a Tongil-type rice variety (Indica x Japonica), containing high amylose content, is suitable for rice noodle production. Currently, the major parts of the rice processing industry that include products such as rice flour and noodles are expected to partially replace the wheat flour market. The volume of the rice noodle market is growing and can contribute to the rice surplus problems and farmer's income. This study was carried out to promote productivity of 'Saemimyeon' by finding the most suitable transplanting times in Youngnam Province. The transplanting times were May
high yielding rice;optimal grain filling temperature;rice noodles;transplanting time
- Choi, H. C. 2002. Current status and perspectives in varietal improvement of rice cultivars for high-quality and value-added products. Korean J. Crop Sci. 47(S) : 15-32.
- Choi, K. J., T. S. Park, C. K. Lee, J. T. Kim, J. H. Kim, K. Y. Ha, W. H. Yang, C. K. Lee, K. S. Kwak, H. K. Park, J. K. Nam, J. I. Kim, G. J. Han, Y. S. Cho, Y. H. Park, S. W. Han, J. R. Kim, S. Y. Lee, H. G. Choi, S. H. Cho, H. G. Park, D. J. Ahn, W. K. Joung, S. I. Han, S. Y. Kim, K. C. Jang, S. W. Oh, W. D. Seo, J. E. Ra, J. Y. Kim, and H. W. Kang. 2011. Effect of temperature during grain filling stage on grain quality and taste of cooked rice in mid-late maturing rice varieties. Korean J. Crop Cri. 56(4) : 404-412. https://doi.org/10.7740/kjcs.2011.56.4.404
- Food Security Information Network (FSIN). 2018. Global report on food crises. FAO.
- Jeong, H. Y., K. J. Choi, W. H. Hwang, D. W. Kim, S. H. Ahn, J. H. Jeong, H. S. Lee, J. H. Kim, and J. Y. Shon. 2016. Determination of late marginal heading date for safe maturation of 'Palbangmi' Rice in Korea. J. Korean Soc. Int. Agric. 28(4) : 485-489. https://doi.org/10.12719/KSIA.2016.28.4.485
- Kim, J. G. 1997. Safety cultivation technology of High-yielding variety Dasanbyeo. Research and direction 38(8) : 10-14.
- Kim, J. H., J. Y. Kim, H. Y. Jeoung, W. H. Yang, C. K. Lee, K. S. Kim. 2014. Statistical assessment of the late marginal heading date for normal maturation of temperate japonica rice in South Korea. J. Crop. Sci. Biotech. 17(4) : 247-253. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12892-014-0115-0
- Kim, J. K. and Vergara B. S. 1991. A low tillering ideotype of rice plant for increasing grain yield potential. Korean J. Crop Sci. 36(2) : 134-142.
- Korea Meteorological Administration. 2017. http://www.kma.go.kr.
- Korean Rice Research Society. 2010. Rice. Seoul: Episteme.
- Kwak, J. E., J. S. Lee, M. R. Yoon, M. J. Kim, A. R. Chun, and C. K. Lee. 2016. Characteristics of seed storage protein affecting the eating quality of Japonica and Tongil-type rice. Korean. J. Crop. Sci. 61(4) : 227-234. https://doi.org/10.7740/kjcs.2016.61.4.227
- National Institute of Crop Science. 2016. Explanation of major food crop (rice) varieties. RDA.
- Northern Agriculture Research Institute. 2012. The green Revolution in Korea: Development and dissemination of Tongil-type rice varieties. RDA.
- Statistics Korea. 2017. http://kosis.kr.
Grant : 벼, IRG 2·3 모작 작부체계에서 미질 특성 연구
Supported by : 농촌진흥청