- Volume 20 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Flexural performance evaluation of fiber reinforced segments with GFRP plate
GFRP plate를 적용한 섬유보강세그먼트의 휨성능 평가
- Oh, Ri-On (CONTECH ENG Co., Ltd.) ;
- Park, Sung-Ki (CONTECH ENG Co., Ltd.) ;
- Sung, Sang-Kyung (CONTECH ENG Co., Ltd.) ;
- Lee, Jae-Young (CONTECH ENG Co., Ltd.) ;
- Kim, Hwang-Hee (CONTECH ENG Co., Ltd.)
- Received : 2018.07.05
- Accepted : 2018.07.31
- Published : 2018.09.30
This study was performed to evaluate the performance of GFRP plate reinforced segments for TBM tunnel support. Recently, the SFRC segment has been applied to prevent local damage such as reduction of the amount of reinforcing bars of the segment, crack control and breakage. However, the steel fiber used in the SFRC segment has a problem of durability deterioration due to fiber corrosion. Compared with the RC segment, the maximum flexural load reduction of the SFRC segment hinders the broad application range of the TBM tunnel segment. Therefore, GFRP plate was considered as a stiffener for the maximum load increase of SFRC segment, and structural synthetic fiber without corrosive concern was used as a substitute for steel fiber. The flexural performance of the segment was evaluated by using the type of reinforcing fiber and GFRP plate thickness as the main parameters. As a result, the maximum load and the flexural toughness were increased by 21.78~23.03% and 0.5~7.96%, respectively, as compared with the segments reinforced with reinforcing fiber and GFRP plate of 3 mm thickness.
Grant : 도심지 소단면(
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- Abbas, S. (2014), "Structural and durability performance of precast segmental tunnel linings", Electronic Thesis and Dissertation Repository, pp. 1865.
- Chang, S.H., Lee, G.P., Choi, S.W., Bae, G.J. (2011), "State of the art of segment lining in shield tunnel and statistical analysis of its key design parameters", Tunnel and Underground Space, Vol. 21, No. 6, pp. 427-438.
- Kang, Y.T., Kim, G.Y., Lee, B.K., Lee, S.K., Kim, G.T, Nam, J.S. (2017), "Flexural behavior of fiber-reinforced concrete by fiber types", Proceedings of the 2017 Fall Symposium of the Korea Institute of Building Construction, Busan, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 15-16.
- Ku, D.O., Kim, S.D., Kim, H.S., Choi, K.K. (2014), "Flexural performance characteristics of amorphous steel fiber-reinforced concrete", Journal of the Korea Concrete Institute, Vol. 26, No. 4, pp. 483-489. https://doi.org/10.4334/JKCI.2014.26.4.483
- Lee, G.P., Bae, G.J., Moon, D.Y., Kang, T.S., Chang, S.H. (2013), "Evaluation of steel fiber reinforcement effect in segment lining by full scale bending test", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 215-223. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2013.15.3.215
- Lee, J.H., Kim, H.H., Park, S.K., Oh, R.O., Kim, H.D., Park, C.G. (2018), "Mechanical properties and durability of latex-modified fiber-reinforced concrete: a tunnel liner application", Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 2018, pp. 14.
- Lee, J.Y., Kim, H.H., Oh, R.O., Sung, S.K., Park, S.K. (2016), "A study on TBM segments design for sharp-curved construction of small-diameter utility tunnel in urban", Proceedings of the KSCE 2016 Convention Program, Jeju, pp. 196-197.
- Moon, D.Y., Chang, S.H., Bae, G.J., Lee, G.P. (2012), "Evaluation of tensile properties of SFRC for TBM tunnel segment", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 247-260. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2012.14.3.247
- Moon, D.Y., Kang, T.S., Chang, S.H., Lee, G.P., Bae, G.J. (2013), "Flexural performance evaluation of SFRC with design strength of 60 MPa", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 175-186. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2013.15.3.175
- Park, Y.H., Choi, Y. (2013), "Flexural behaviors of GFRP rebars reinforced concrete beam under accelerated aging environments", Journal of the Korea Concrete Institute, Vol. 25, No. 2, pp. 137-144. https://doi.org/10.4334/JKCI.2013.25.2.137
- Seo, D.W., Park, K.T., You, Y.J., Park, J.S. (2016), "Study on applicability of steel-hybrid GFRP rebar to concrete structures", Journal of the Korean Society for Advanced Composite Structures, Vol. 7, No. 4, pp. 11-17. https://doi.org/10.11004/kosacs.2016.7.4.011
- Sim, J.S., Kwon, H.W., Lee, H.H., Kang, T.S. (2010), "An experimental study for bending characteristic of concrete beam reinforced with FRP rebar under fatigue", Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 31-38.
- Woo, S.J., Yoo, C.S. (2015), "A study on the member forces of segmental linings considering key segments", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 17, No. 3, pp. 363-382. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2015.17.3.363
- Yoo, C.S., Jeon, H.M. (2012), "A comparative study on methods for shield tunnel segment lining sectional forces", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 159-181. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2012.14.3.159
- Yun, D.S., Kim, J.H., Choi, S.C., Lee, M.J. (2011), "A case for domestic development of shield machine and construction", Proceedings of The 12th KTA International Symposium on Mechanized Tunnelling Technology, Seoul, pp. 169-180.