- Volume 20 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Numerical analysis study of reinforced method (loop type) at the double-deck tunnel junction
복층터널 분기부에서의 보강공법(루프형 강선)에 따른 수치해석 연구
- Lee, Seok Jin (R&D Institute, LOTTE Engineering & Construction) ;
- Park, Skhan (R&D Institute, LOTTE Engineering & Construction) ;
- Lee, Jun Ho (R&D Institute, LOTTE Engineering & Construction) ;
- Jin, Hyun Sik (Research Center, BasisSoft Co., Ltd.)
- 이석진 (롯데건설(주) 기술연구원 인프라연구팀) ;
- 박스칸 (롯데건설(주) 기술연구원 인프라연구팀) ;
- 이준호 (롯데건설(주) 기술연구원 인프라연구팀) ;
- 진현식 (베이시스소프트 건설IT 연구소)
- Received : 2018.07.02
- Accepted : 2018.08.03
- Published : 2018.09.30
Congestion of the city with the rapid industrial development was accelerated to build complex social infrastructure. And numerous structures have been designed and constructed in accordance with these requirements. Recently, to solve complex urban traffic, many researches of large-diameter tunnel under construction downtown are in progress. The large-diameter tunnel has been developed with a versatile double-deck of deep depth tunnel. For the safe tunnel construction, ground reinforcement methods have been developed in the weakened pillar section like as junction of tunnel. This paper focuses on evaluation of the effects of new developed ground reinforcement methods in double-deck junction. The values of reinforcement determined from the existing and developed methods were compared to each other by numerical simulation.
Grant : 대심도 복층터널 설계 및 시공 기술개발
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- Choi, J.J., Park, Y.J., Kim, S.K., Park, J.H. (2012), "A case study on the design and construction of a 2-arch tunnel with varying section", Tunnel and Underground Space, Vol. 22, No. 5, pp. 310-320. https://doi.org/10.7474/TUS.2012.22.5.310
- Hoek, E., Brown, E. T. (1980), "Underground excavations in rock", Institution of Mining and Metallurgy, pp. 201-203.
- Kang, J.G., Lee, C.K., Lee, K.I. (2015), " Numerical analysis of rock pillar in tunnel diverging area", Journal of the Korean Geosynthetics Society, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 81-88. https://doi.org/10.12814/jkgss.2015.14.2.081
- Kim, D.S., Kim, Y.G. (2007), "A study on the stability analysis for asymmetry parallel tunnel with rock pillar", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 9, No. 4, pp. 387-401.
- Kim, H.M., Lee, S.D., (2009), "A study on the stress distribution of pillar basement during two-arch excavation in discontinuous rock mass", Tunnel and Underground Space, Vol. 19, No, 2, pp. 123-131.
- Kim, W.B., Yang, H.S., Ha, T.W. (2012), "An assessment of rock pillar behavior in very near parallel tunnel", Tunnel and Underground Space, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 60-68. https://doi.org/10.7474/TUS.2012.22.1.060
- Lee, S.J., Lee, J.H., Kim, B.C., Park, S. (2015), "Research of ground reinforcement method in double-deck tunnel junction", Proceedings of the KSCE 2015 Convention Conference, Gunsan, pp. 191-192.
- Park, S.K., Lee, S.J., Lee, J.H., Kim, B.C., Jin, H.S. (2016), "Numerical simulation of reinforcement method using loop-type steel wire in double-deck tunnel junction", Proceedings of 34th ISTT International NO-Dig Beijing 2016, Beijing, 10-12 Oct., pp. 269-272.
- Park, Y.J., Choi, J.J. (2015). "A numerical study on the reinforcement method of a pillar using tension bolts at the connecting part between 2-arch tunnels and parallel tunnels", Tunnel and Underground Space, Vol. 25, No. 5, pp. 470-486. https://doi.org/10.7474/TUS.2015.25.5.470