- Volume 29 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Awareness and Interest Level of the Performance Evaluation Book List in Middle and High School Students
교과별 수행평가 도서목록에 대한 중고교생들의 인식 및 관심 수준에 관한 연구
- Received : 2018.08.20
- Accepted : 2018.09.18
- Published : 2018.09.30
The purpose of this study is investigate the level of awareness and interest of middle and high school students on performance evaluation book list, and regarding the correlation analysis of general satisfaction and academic achievement. For this purpose, each of the two middle schools and high schools in Seoul were selected, a total of 200 people were surveyed for each 50 students in each gender and grade. Research results, First, the analysis of gender and school level showed that there were differences in level of interest in performance evaluation books. Second, the analysis of differences in the level of interest in the list of performance evaluation books showed that students interested in the list of performance evaluation books spend more time evaluating performance. Third, the analysis of differences in level of awareness in the list of performance evaluation books showed that the relationship between knowledge acquisition and academic achievement was high depending on whether they were ware. There was also a significant relationship between selection criteria and general satisfaction.
School Library;Performance Evaluation;Performance Evaluation Book List;Interest Level;Awareness Level;Satisfaction;Academic Achievement
- Kim, Nam Hee. 2013. "A Practice of Content Area Reading in the Pre-service Teacher Education." School Mathematics, 15(2): 405-427.
- Park, Mi Jeong. 2005. Effect of content subject reading on subject learning. Master's thesis. Graduate school, Korea National University of Education, Korean Language Education.
- Park, Hye Rin. 2015. A Study on The Selection and Utilization of Recommended Books Lists in High Schools: A Case study on the Specialized High School in Seoul. Master's thesis. Graduate school, Korea University, Korean Language Education.
- Shin, Dae Chul. 2006. Middle school student's reading and inter-relation study of subject results. Master's thesis. Graduate school, Keimyung University, Librarian Education.
- Yu, mi Ran. 2014. "A case study of implementing extensive English reading program as a performance evaluation in high school." The Korea Association of Teachers of English, 13(4): 171-192.
- Han, Sung Min. 2015. The Influence of the Subject-related Reading on the Interest in Science Attitude toward Science, and Academic achievement in Chemistry II in High School. Master's thesis. Graduate school, Korea National University of Education, Chemistry Education.