- Volume 56 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Analysis of the Impact of the 8th Basic Plan for Long-term Electricity Supply and Demand on the District Heating Business Through Optimal Simulation of Gas CHP
가스 열병합발전 최적 시뮬레이션 분석을 통한 집단에너지 사업자에 미치는 8차 전력 수급계획의 영향 분석
- Kim, Young Kuk (Department of New Energy Engineering, Seoul National University of Science & Technology) ;
- Oh, Kwang Min (Department of New Energy Engineering, Seoul National University of Science & Technology) ;
- Kim, Lae Hyun (Department of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering, Seoul National University of Science & Technology)
- Received : 2018.07.17
- Accepted : 2018.08.31
- Published : 2018.10.01
To respond effectively to climate change following the launch of the new climate system, the government is seeking to expand the use of distributed power resources. Among them, the district heating system centered on Combined Heat and Power (CHP) is accepted as the most realistic alternative. On the other hand, the government recently announced the change of energy paradigm focusing on eco-friendly power generation from the base power generation through
- Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy "The 8th Basic Plan for Long-term Electricity Supply and Demand", (2017).
- Korea District Heating and Cooling Association "A Report for Improving and Supporting the Power Market for Energizing the Integrated Energy Business", (2015).
- Min, S. H., Choi, H. Y. and Yoo, S. H., "Estimation of the Benefits from Integrated Energy-based CHP's Reducing Thermal Discharge : A Comparison with Coal-fired Generation," J. Energy Engineering, 24(4), 223-231(2015).
- Shin, K. A., Dong, J. I., Kang, J. S., Im, Y. H. and Kim, D. H., "Effects of District Energy Supply by Combined Heat and Power Plant on Greenhouse Gas Emission Mitigation," J. Climate ChangeResearch, 8(3), 213-220(2017).
- Kim, H. J., Choi, H. Y. and Yoo, S. H., "Measuring the Benefits from Integrated Energy Business-based Combined Heat and Power Plant as a Decentralized Generation Source with a Focus on Avoiding the Damages Caused by Large-scale Transmission Facilities," J. Energy Engineering, 24(3), 67-73(2015). https://doi.org/10.5855/ENERGY.2015.24.3.067
- Kim, Y. H., Lee, P. H., Kim, Y. G., Jo, H. M. and Woo, S. M., "A Study on Calculation of Combined Heat and Power on Stand-point of Nation and Independent Power Producers," The Transactions of The Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, 60(5), 905-912(2011). https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2011.60.5.905
- Lee, J. H. and Lee, B. H., "Optimal Microgrid Operation Considering Fuel Cell and Combined Heat and Power Generation", The Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, 62(5), 596-603(2013). https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2013.62.5.596
- Aghaei, J. and Alizadeh, M., "Multi-objective Self-scheduling of CHP (combined heat and power)-based Microgrids Considering Demand Response Programs and ESSs (energy storage systems)," Energy, 55, 1044-1054(2013). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2013.04.048
- Motevasel, M., Seifi, A. R. and Niknam, T., "Multi-objective Energy Management of CHP(combined heat and power)-based Micro-grid," Energy, 51, 123-136(2013). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2012.11.035
- Cho, H., Luck, R., Eksioglu, S. D. and Chamra, L. M., "Costoptimized Real-time Operation of CHP Systems," Energy and Buildings 41, 445-451(2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2008.11.011
- Abdollahi, E., Wang, H., Rinne, S. and Lahdelma, R., "Optimization of Energy Production of a CHP Plant with Heat Storage," IEEE Green Energy and Systems Conference (IGESC) (2014).
- Fang, T. and Lahdelma, R., "Optimization of Combined Heat and Power Production with Heat Storage Based on Sliding Time Window Method," Applied Energy, 162, 723-732(2016). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2015.10.135
- Lund, H. and Andersen, A. N., "Optimal Designs of Small CHP Plants in a Market with Fluctuating Electricity Prices," Energy Conversion and Management, 46, 893-904(2005). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2004.06.007
- Pitec, "Korea Electric Power Trading Analyzer User Manual," (2015).
- Lee, M. K., "Process and Operating Simulation of District Heat Power Plant System by DH-SEM2," Master's Thesis of Seoul National University of Science & Technology (2015).
- Sim, M. S., "Operating Optimization and Simulation Using DHSEM2 in CES," Master's Thesis of Seoul National University of Science & Technology (2015).
- Infotrol., "ENetPlan User Manual", (2016).