- Volume 16 Issue 9
Led Zeppelin, Steely Dan, TOTO, SpyroGyra, are a few examples of Halftime Shuffle Groove. This paper studies Halftime Shuffle Groove. Based on the performance examples, this paper compares and analyzes each representative song to examine the concise yet quite different way of playing rhythm patterns through music score, wave sound source, and so on. It is very important to analyze and study the rhythm of world-renowned musicians and to explore the diversity of modern rhythmic patterns more efficiently in contemporary music. This paper analyzes Halftime Shuffle Grooves and rhythms with their properties to investigate various possibilities that do not narrow the mechanized rhythm.
Halftime Shuffle Groove;Led Zeppelin;Steely Dan;The Purdie Shuffle;Incognito
- Steve Gadd- Up Close,(1990). Manhattan Music, inc
- T. S. Cho. (2017). A Study on The Funtion Sequencer Program-About Autotune Method- Information, 20)6), 4255-4264.
- T. S. Cho. (2017). Computer Music System Research - Proposal for an Effective Vocal Tune Information, 20)2), 1091-1098.
- Dennis Chambers - Serious Moves manhattan music. inc (1992).
- https://www.discogs.com/Incognito-One-Hundred-And -Rising/master/62136 (2011).
- B. J. Yoon & T. S Cho. (2016). Steve Wonder's Music has had on the K-POP Journal of The Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 17)10), 104-108. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.10.104
- C. H. Ham & T. S. Cho. (2016). A study on the 1970's korea Psychedelic Rock(focusing on Shin, Joong hyun) Journal of The Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 17)9), 694-699. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.9.694
- David Garibaldi - Future Sounds Alfred Publishing Co. Inc.
- S. H. Cho. (2018). A Suggestion and policy for a field of popular music- Based on necessity and establishment o academy - Journal of The Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 19(1), 77-83.
- M. S. & T. S. Cho. (2017). A Study of Jazz Piano Techniques about Improvisation Journal of The Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 18(2), 583-589. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2017.18.2.583
- T. S. Cho & N. R. Bae. (2016). A study on curtural Activity among the Baby-boom Generation Journal of The Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 18(2), 470-475.
- M. G. Kim & T. S. Cho. (2016). A study of Pat Metheny. Journal of The Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 17(11), 80-85. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.11.80
- Victor Bailey. (2002). "This Rash Act": Suicide across the Life Cycle in the Victorian City Conley, C. A. The Journal of modern history, 74(2).
- Sampling as lineage in hip-hop Demers, Joanna Teresa, Princeton University,
- S. Y. Yi & H. J. Cheong. (2017). Harmonic Compo sitions and Progressions for Tonal Characteristics Based on Emotion Vocabulary. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 8(9), 265-270. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.9.265