- Volume 33 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Thermal Characteristic and Failure Modes and Effects Analysis for Components of Photovoltaic PCS
태양광 발전 PCS 구성부품에 대한 열적특성 및 고장모드영향분석
- Kim, Doo-Hyun (Department of Safety Engineering, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Kim, Sung-Chul (Department of Safety Engineering, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Kim, Yoon-Bok (Korea Polytechnics College Cheongju Campus)
- Received : 2018.05.30
- Accepted : 2018.08.06
- Published : 2018.08.31
This paper is analyzed for the thermal characteristics(1 year) of the 6 components(DC breaker, DC filter(including capacitor and discharge resistance), IGBT(Insulated gate bipolar mode transistor), AC filter, AC breaker, etc.) of a photovoltaic power generation-based PCS(Power conditioning system) below 20 kW. Among the modules, the discharge resistance included in the DC filter indicated the highest heat at
Supported by : 중소벤처기업부
- Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy, "The 8th Framework Plan for Power Supply", pp.48-55, 2017.
- D. H. Kim, S. C. Kim, J. S. Park, E. J. Kim and E. S. Kim, "Analysis of Risk Priority Number for Grid-connected Energy Storage System", J. Korean Soc. Saf., Vol. 31, No. 2, pp.1-8, 2016. https://doi.org/10.14346/JKOSOS.2016.31.2.1
- D. S. Park, Reduction Plan of Electrical Fire through Analysis of the Electric Failure and Accident Cases and Application of ETA in PV System, Graduate School, Chungbuk National University, pp.28-29, 2016.
- D. H. Kim, S. C. Kim, E. S. Kim and Y. H. Park, "Risk Assessment of Energy Storage System Using Event Tree Analysis", J. Korean Soc. Saf., Vol. 31, No. 3, pp.34-41, 2016. https://doi.org/10.14346/JKOSOS.2016.31.3.34
- A. Colli, "Extending Performance and Evaluation Risks of PV Systems Failure Using a Fault Tree and Event Tree Approach: Analysis of the Possible Application", presented at the 38th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialist Conference, 2012.
- R. Freancis and A. Colli, "Information-Based Reliability Weighting for Failure Mode Prioritization in Photovoltaic (PV) Module Design, Probabilistic Safety Assessment and Management PSAM 12, 2014.
- M, Catelni, L. Ciani and E. Simoni, "Thermal Analysis of Critical Components in Photovoltaic Inverter", IEEE International Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference Proceedings, pp.1891-1595, 2012.
- D. H. Kim, S. C. Kim, J. S. Park, E. J. Kim and E. S. Kim, "Analysis of Risk Priority Number for Grid-connected Energy Storage System", J. Korean Soc. Saf., Vol. 31, No. 2, pp.10-17, 2016. https://doi.org/10.14346/JKOSOS.2016.31.2.10
- I. S. Song, Quality Bible ; FMEA, pp.96-99, 2014.
- INTERNATIONAL SEMATECH, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis(FMEA): A Guide for Continuous Improvement for the Semiconductor Equipment Industry, 1992.
- Z. J. Ma and S. Thomas, "Reliability and Maintainability in Photovoltaic Inverter Design", Reliability and Maintainability Symposium, 2011.
- KOSHA, "A Study on Development of Evaluation Model for Reliability and Safety of Temporary Electric Power Installations" pp.31-32, 2003.