- Volume 19 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
To ensure transparency in the implementation of national R&D Sanctions(refunds, participation restrictions) Research
국가연구개발 사업비 집행의 투명성 확보를 위한 제재조치(환수, 참여제한)에 관한 연구
- Noh, Sang-Kyun (Daejeon University)
- 노상균 (대전대학교)
- Received : 2018.07.20
- Accepted : 2018.08.03
- Published : 2018.08.31
As government research and development projects become more important, such as the creation of future-oriented growth engines and expansion of budgets, the future vision of R&D is presented through paradigm shifts such as efficiency, investment direction and strategy. On the other hand, research and interest in sanctions are poor, and this paper examines legal grounds, comparative analysis of laws, and cases outside the country, draws implications for domestic applications, have. In addition, we will contribute to the prevention of damages caused by neglect, or the transparency of the execution of research funds. This study was conducted by comparing the characteristics of government R&D and sanctions with the sanctions for the top three R&D investment related SMEs. In Korea, starting with the introduction of sanctions in 2001, the moral hazard of research and development has been prevented through the cumulative violation of aggravation, expansion of the period of restriction of participation, and the introduction of a strikeout system. Nevertheless, fraudulent use of business expenses is constantly being detected. In order to ensure maximum autonomy and stronger responsibility than strong institutions, the willingness of the researchers to execute transparent business expenses, the moral approach to public resources, Precedence of recognition conversion is important.
Fraud;National R&D;Restriction of participation;Sanctions;Transfer
- van Weele, M.; Thompson, N.; Herrmann, A.; Stam, E;"A Green - Entrepreneurial - Deal Explaining the Development of Green Ventures and the Role of Government Subsidies", Frontiers of Entrepreneurship Research, vol. 30, 2010.
- H. D. CHO, "An Analysis and Policy Recommendations for Applying the Notion of Public Value to National R&D Programs", ISSN: edspia, KISTEP, pp. 35-61, 2015.
- S. A. Kim, "Study on the Improvement of Transparency in National R&D Expense Execution", Kyung Hee University, 2009.
- J. S. Park, Y. B. Lee, "A Study on the Establishment and Transition of the Policy Idea of SMEs by Overseas Economic Model", Small and Medium Business Institute, 2014.
- Digital Time Magazine, "Foreclosure of Assets when Granting Unfair Use, Strengthening Management System for Mid-Term R&D Projects," (17.11.21), page 14, 2017.
- Ministry of Science and Technology, "Regulations on the Management of National R&D Projects," 2017.
- Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Information and Communication, "Regulations for the R&D Projects in Science and Technology", 2017.
- Ministry of Industry and Trade, "Industrial Technology Innovation Promotion Act", 2018.
- Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy, "Guidelines for Management of Technology Development and Evaluation of Industrial Technology Innovation Project", 2018.
- Small Venture Business Division, "SME Technology Innovation Promotion Act", 2018.
- Small Venture Business Division, "Enforcement Decree of the Small Business Innovation Promotion Act", 2018.
- Small and Medium Venture Business Division, "Operation Support Program for SME Technology Development", 2017.
- Lin. Y, "Spring Manufacturers Need Research and Development In the face of global competition and customer pressure to reduce costs, North American springmakers must look to R&D, not government intervention, for long-term competitiveness", SPRINGS, vol.43, no.1, 2004.
- J. W. Lee, "A Study on Meta Analysis of Preliminary Feasibility for Government R&D Programs to Improve Planning Project of the Government Funded Research Institutes, Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society", vol. 18, no. 11, pp. 445-453, 2017. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2017.18.11.445 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2017.18.11.445
- C. h. Yoo, "A Study on the Factors of Successful Realization of Commercialization of R&D-invested Enterprises" - Focused on Innovative SMEs, Kyonggi University, 2016.
- J. K. Choi, "A study on the information linkage model based on the National R&D Framework", Pai Jae University, 2013.
- Procca. A. E, "Development of a Project Management Model for a Government Research and Development Organization", Project management journal, vol. 39, no. 4, 2008. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/pmj.20081 https://doi.org/10.1002/pmj.20081
- Taoda. H," Research, Development and Practical Realization of Photocatalytic Technology by Industry" -Academia-Government Collaboration, Ceramics Japan, vol. 41, no. 7, 2006.
- J. M. An, "New Role and Policy Direction of National R&D: Increase of social utility and expansion of openness", Social Science Research, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 119-139, 2016.
- J. S. Kim & Y. J. Kim, "The Influence of Venture Capital Investments on the Technology Commercialization of Small and Medium Enterprises" - Focusing on Small and Medium Enterprises Performing National R&D Projects, Productivity Review (Old Productivity Research), vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 135-170, 2016.
- D. H. Son, W. Y. Han, & Sun only. "An Empirical Study on Economic Growth and Employment Effect of R&D Investment" - Focusing on Oecd Countries. International Area Studies, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 177-194, 2015.
- J. W. Bai, S. Y. Jung, & S. J. Eun, "Development and Characteristics of Korea's National R&D Performance Evaluation" (1999 - 2013). Technology Innovation Research, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 165-198, 2014. DOI: https://doi.org/10.14383/SIME.2014.22.4.165
- Y. G.Bae, "A Study on the National R&D and Technology and Commercialization", Domestic Doctoral Thesis, Daejeon University, 2013.