- Volume 19 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Recovery of Mo by liquid-liquid extraction from synthetic leaching solution of spent Inconel 713C super alloy and preparation of Mo compounds
폐 인코넬계(Inconel 713C)내열합금 모의 침출액으로부터 액-액 추출법에 의한 Mo의 회수 및 Mo 화합물 제조
- Ahn, Jong-Gwan (Department of Renewable Energy Resources, Jungwon University) ;
- Kim, Da-young (Department of Renewable Energy Resources, Jungwon University) ;
- In, Yong-Hyeon (Department of Renewable Energy Resources, Jungwon University)
- Received : 2018.05.23
- Accepted : 2018.08.03
- Published : 2018.08.31
Inconel 713C which of a commercial Ni super alloy have the composition of 70 % Ni, 12 % Cr, 6 % Al and 4 % Mo. Mo is very expensive and have some economic value to recover in the alloy. In this study, liquid-liquid exraction(solvent extraction and stripping) has been performed to separate Mo from the synthetic leaching solution of spent Inconel 713C alloy and prepare to Mo powder by dying, evaporation and heat treatment. The experiments were conducted by using synthetic leaching solution which was prepared
Supported by : 에너지기술연구원
- KORES webpage, 2017 : https://m.kores.net/mobile/mprice/mbasemetal.
- All Metals & Forge Group webpage, 2018 : http://www.steelforge.com/.
- Korea Institute of Geoscience & Resoueces(KIGAM): "Annual report", pp. 35-38, 2017.
- KITA, 2015 : Trade trends of Ni alloy, https://unipass.customs.go.kr:38030/ets/.
- Ahn, J.-W., J.-G. Ahn, and M.-S. Lee, "Recovery of Nitric Acid and Valuable metals from Spent Nitric Etching Solutions of Printed Circuit Board", Journal of the Korean Institute of Metals and Materials, vol 40, no. 1, pp. 116-121, 2002. DOI: http://www.riss.kr/link?id=A19618101
- Yonghwang Ha, Ryun-Ji Gang, Seong-Ho Son, Wonsik Lee, and Jong-Gwan Ahn, "Recovery of Nitric acid and Copper from Plating Waste of Automobile Wheel", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, vol. 14, No. 11 pp. 6015-6022, 2013. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5762/kais.2013.14.11.6015 https://doi.org/10.5762/kais.2013.14.11.6015
- Jong-gwan Ahn, Hee-Kyeoung Jung, Jae-Young Jang and Min-Seuk Kim, " Solvent Extraction Separation of Re (VI) from Hydrochloric Acid Leaching Solution of Spent Super Alloy by Alamine 304-1", J. of Korean Inst. of Resources Recycling, vol. 24, No. 5, 56-62, 2015. DOI: https://doi.org/10.7844/kirr.2015.24.5.56 https://doi.org/10.7844/kirr.2015.24.5.56
- Wonguen L., Bumrae C., "Eco-frendly hydrometallurgy process for the recovery of Mo from spent petroleum catalyst". KR. Patent No. 101727891B1. 2017.
- Minwoo K., Master thesis, "Selective recovery of V, Mo by solvent extraction from sodium leaching solution of spent DSC", Korea Univ., pp. 10-15. 2011.
- Parhi, P.K., Park, K.H., Kim, H.I., Park, J.T.,"Recovery of molybdenum from the sea nodule leach liquor by solvent extraction using Alamine 304-I", Hydrometallurgy, vol 105, pp. 195-200, 2011. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hydromet.2010.09.004 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hydromet.2010.09.004
- Zeng L., Cheng C. Y., "A literature review of the recovery of molybdenum and vanadium from spent hydrodesulphurisation catalyst. Part I Metallurgical processes", Hydrometallurgy, vol. 98, pp. 1-9, 2009. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hydromet.2009.03. 012 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hydromet.2009.03.012
- Nguyen Hong Thi, Lee, Man Seung, "Recovery of Molybdenum and Vanadium from Acidic Leaching Solution of Spent Catalysts by Solvent Extraction", J. the Korean Inst. of Resources Recycling, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 3-11. 2013. DOI: https://doi.org/10.7844/kirr.2013.22.4.3 https://doi.org/10.7844/kirr.2013.22.4.3
- Nguyen Thi Hong, Lee, Man Seung, "Separation of Molybdenum and Tungsten from Sulfuric acid Solution by Solvent Extraction with Alamine 336", J. the Korean Inst. of Resources Recycling, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 16-23. 2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.7844/kirr.2016.25.1.16 https://doi.org/10.7844/kirr.2016.25.1.16