- Volume 19 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Accelerated Life Test Design of Bladder Type Accumulator Assembly for Helicopter
헬기용 블래더형 축압기 조립체의 가속수명시험 설계
- Kim, Dae-Yu (Department of Mechanical System Engineering, Kumoh National Institute of Technology) ;
- Hur, Jang-Wook (Department of Mechanical System Engineering, Kumoh National Institute of Technology)
- Received : 2018.05.16
- Accepted : 2018.08.03
- Published : 2018.08.31
The importance of reliability in the development of weapons systems and reliability tests has been emphasized recently. Therefore, this study evaluated a reliability test design method of a bladder type accumulator and proposed a process for reliability test design. To design the reliability test of the accumulator, the main failure modes and failure mechanisms were investigated, and the main stress factors were analyzed to select the appropriate acceleration model. A steady - state reliability test was designed according to the number of samples, and the reliability level and accelerated life test time were calculated according to the acceleration factor computed using the selected acceleration model.
Accelerated Life Test;Accumulator;Failure Mode Effect & Analysis;Fault Tree Analysis;Reliability Test;Risk Priority Number
Supported by : 금오공과대학교
- G. C. Lee, Y. B. Lee, B. O. Choi, K. S. Lee, J. S. Choi, "A study of improving the life characteristic for hydraulic hose assembly", Proceedings of KSME Annual Spring Conference, pp.526-529, 2014.
- C. S. Woo, H. S. Park, D. H. Joe, Y. S. Jeon, J. Y. Kim, "Useful Lifetime Prediction of Rubber Material by Using Accelerated Test", Proceedings of KSME Annual Spring Conference, pp.264-265, 2010.
- J. Park, S. Lee, H. Jang, G. S. Kim, J. Yang, "Prediction of Characteristics Life of the Rubber Gasket", Journal of Applied Reliability, Vol.10, No.4, pp.213-235, 2010. UCI: http://uci.or.kr/G704-SER000010073.2010.10.4.003
- A. Kleyner, J. Boyle, Demonstrating Product Reliability Theory and Application, pp.1-5, 2002.
- I. Y. Yang, J. G. Kang, S. W. Yu, G. T. Oh, Y. G. Na, "Development of Accelerated Life Test Method for Constant Electrical Potential Electrolysis Gas Sensor", Journal of Applied Reliability, Vol.16, No.3, pp.180-191, 2016. UCI: http://uci.or.kr/G704-SER000010073.2016.16.3.005
- Reliability in automotive and mechanical engineering, Bertsche, Bernd, pp.183-185, 2016.
- K. H. Lee, W. Y. Yun, "Accelerated Life Test Design for Vacuum Cleaner Motors", Journal of Applied Reliability, Vol.9, No.1, pp.47-58, 2009.
- H. Eom, S. Wei, H. Kim, H. Lee, "A Study on Accelerated Life Test Method of Blower Motor", Proceedings of KSAE Annual Spring Conference, pp.1619-1624, 2011.
- Department of Defense, Defense Force Development Business instruction, pp.62-63, 2018.
- M. Seo, Y. Yoo, H. Lee, Y. Cho, "Oil hydraulic system diaphragm type accumulator for construction machinery", Proceedings of KSAE Annual Spring Conference, pp.1041-1044, 2016.
- S. J. Lee, Y. K. Kim, C. H. Lee, H. W. Im, "How to determine reliability test items first through FMEA and QFD", Proceedings of the Korea Reliability Society Conference, pp.74-81, 2016.
- M. S. Chang, D. C. Baek, J. H. Lee, J. W. Park, B. O. Choi, C. H. Ahn, "Reliability Analysis of Rubber Parts Using Accelerated Degradation Test", Proceedings of KSME Annual Spring Conference, pp.13-13, 2017.
- Agency for Technology and standards, "Oil Hydraulic System-Bladder Type Accumulator", pp.5-9, 2003.
- G. S. Yu, N. R. Lee, Y. H. Yeo, B. C. Lee, "Accelerated Life Prediction of the Rubber for Combat Boots", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol.16, No.12, pp.8637-8642, 2015. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.12.8637 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.12.8637