- Volume 19 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Tensile Test Evaluation of Polypropylene Sheets Following as Strain Rate and Temperature Variation
폴리프로필렌의 변형속도 및 온도변화에 따른 판재 인장시험 평가
- Kim, Kee Joo (Department of Mechatronics Engineering, Tongmyung University)
- 김기주 (동명대학교 메카트로닉스공학과)
- Received : 2018.04.18
- Accepted : 2018.08.03
- Published : 2018.08.31
A tensile test evaluation of a polypropylene plate was carried out using an Instron tester with a capacity of 500 kgf. To evaluate the strain rate sensitivity of the polypropylene plate with a thickness of 0.8 mm, a tensile test was performed at room temperature through strain rate variations from
Polypropylene;Strain Rate;Temperature;Tensile Test;sheets
- K. J. Kim and H. T. Chung, "Plastic Strain Ratio and Texture Evolution of Aluminum/Polypropylene/Aluminum Sandwich Sheets", KSAE, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 57-66, 2006.
- K. J. Kim, H. T. Chung, I. S. Sohn, C. W. Kim, J. B. Kim, "Formability of Aluminum 5182-Polypropylene Sandwich Panel for Automotive Application," KSAE, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 1-8, 2007. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.msea.2006.10.050 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.msea.2006.10.050
- K. J. Kim, K. Kim, Y. Kang and J. H. Park, "Conical tube hydro-forming design of automotive instrument panel beams using computer aided engineering", MATERIAL- WISSENSCHAFT UND WERKST -OFFTECHNIK, vol. 44, no. 5, pp. 354-359, 2013. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/mawe.201300136 https://doi.org/10.1002/mawe.201300136
- K. J. Kim and S. T. Won, "Cast and Characteri- zation of Light-Weight Interior & Exterior Parts for High Speed Train on Aluminum Alloy," KSMT, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 12-17, 2018.
- K. J. Kim, "Fabrication and Characterization of Aluminum Honeycomb Panel", Transaction of KAIS, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 666-671, 2018.
- K. J. Kim, "Light-Weight Design of Automotive AA6061 Knuckle by Using CAE (Computer Aided Engineering)", Transaction of KAIS, vol. 17, no. 9, pp. 663-668, 2016. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.9.663 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.9.663