- Volume 4 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A study on simulation of women's Jacket using 3D CAD system
3D CAD system을 활용한 여성재킷 시뮬레이션에 관한 연구
- Kwak, Younsin (Dept. of Fashion Industry, Baewha Women's University)
- 곽연신 (배화여자대학교 패션산업과)
- Received : 2018.06.18
- Accepted : 2018.08.08
- Published : 2018.08.31
The purpose of this study is to propose improvements for 3D garment simulation system by comparison with the difference between real garment and 3D garment simulation A, B of women's jacket. The process of the study was to take pictures on the standard sized subject wearing the jacket of basic size, to get a avatar from body sizes of the subject, and to obtain images of 3D garment simulation on the avatar. The appearance evaluation was resulted by the method of a questionnaire survey after presenting the images to 20 members of women's jacket customer. On that appearance evaluation, performed comparative analysis of same degree between the real garment and the Virtual garment A in women's jacket. And performed comparative analysis of same degree between the real garment and the Virtual garment B in women's jacket. It was done t-test for difference in appearance evaluation between real garment/virtual garment A and Real garment/virtual garment B. There were the differences on 4 areas: 1 question on the fabric, 9 questions on the front, 3 questions on the side, and 6 questions on the back.
Supported by : 배화여자대학교
- Moon, H., Cho, H., & Han, Y. Mixed Reality(MR) Technology Trends and Development Prospect. The Journal of the Convergence Culture Technology (JCCT), 3(3), 21-25, 2017.
- National IT Industry Promotion Agency(NIPA) Issue Report. Changes and Implications for 3D Fashion Technology, 25 June 2018.
- Chang, H., & Lee, J. A Development of Wedding Dress Design by Digital Clothing. Journal of Fashion Business, 21(5), 30-42, 2017 https://doi.org/10.12940/jfb.2017.21.2.30
- Park, Y., & Choi Y. A Study on the simulation of Stage Costume applying CAD System. Journal of Fashion Business, 17(1), 145-156, 2013. https://doi.org/10.12940/jfb.2013.17.1.145
- Lee, H., & Hong, K. Comparison Between Actual and 3D Virtual Skirts of Different Front and Back Silhouette with Regard to the Evaluation of Subjective Appearance and Shape Characteristics. Journal of Fashion Business, 21(5), 91-108, 2017. https://doi.org/10.12940/jfb.2017.21.2.91
- Lee, S., Choi, K., & Kim, J. A Comparative Analysis of Virtual Clothing Materials Using a Digital Clothing. Journal of Fashion Business, 18(2), 166-182, 2014. https://doi.org/10.12940/jfb.2014.18.2.166
- Chang, H., & Lee, J. A Development of Wedding Dress Design by Digital Clothing. Journal of Fashion Business, 21(5), 30-42, 2017. https://doi.org/10.12940/jfb.2017.21.2.30
- Size Korea, https://sizekorea.kr/page/data/1_1