- Huh S. Promotion to MEDLINE, indexing with Medical Subject Headings, and open data policy for the Journal of Educational Evaluation for Health Professions. J Educ Eval Health Prof 2016;13:14. https://doi.org/10.3352/jeehp.2016.13.14
- United States National Library of Medicine: Journals Recently Accepted by NLM for Inclusion in MEDLINE. Available from: https://www.nlm.nih.gov/bsd/lstrc/new_titles.html (updated 2018 Aug 10).
- Huh S. How to prepare endocrinology and metabolism for reapplication to MEDLINE. Endocrinol Metab (Seoul) 2017;32: 58-61. https://doi.org/10.3803/EnM.2017.32.1.58
- Huh S. Adherence of the Annals of Pediatric Endocrinology & Metabolism to the Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing. Ann Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 2018; 23:1-3. https://doi.org/10.6065/apem.2018.23.1.1
- Huh S. How to add a journal to the international databases, Science Citation Index Expanded and MEDLINE. Arch Plast Surg 2016;43:487-90. https://doi.org/10.5999/aps.2016.43.6.487
- Huh S. How to deal with ethical issues involving animal experiments and identifiable photographs in articles published in Archives of Plastic Surgery. Arch Plast Surg 2017;44:475-6. https://doi.org/10.5999/aps.2017.01578
- Jeong GH, Huh S. Status of digital standards in Korean medical journals in 2016. Sci Ed 2016;3:100-4. https://doi.org/10.6087/kcse.73
- United States National Library of Medicine: Fact Sheet MEDLINE Journal Selection. Available from: https://www.nlm.nih.gov/lstrc/jsel.html (updated 2018 Mar 14).
- Salehi S, Emadi-Baygi M, Rezaei M, Kelishadi R, Nikpour P. Lack of evidence of the role of APOA5 3'UTR polymorphisms in Iranian children and adolescents with metabolic syndrome. Diabetes Metab J 2018;42:74-81. https://doi.org/10.4093/dmj.2018.42.1.74
- Gawlik NR, Bond MJ. The role of negative affect in the assessment of quality of life among women with type 1 diabetes mellitus. Diabetes Metab J 2018;42:130-6. https://doi.org/10.4093/dmj.2018.42.2.130
- DMJ, Better than Yesterday, More Brilliant Tomorrow vol.43, pp.1, 2018, https://doi.org/10.4093/dmj.2019.0030
- Position of Ultrasonography in the scholarly journal network based on bibliometrics and developmental strategies for it to become a top-tier journal vol.39, pp.3, 2018, https://doi.org/10.14366/usg.20045