- Volume 13 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Design of Climate Change Vulnerability Assessment Database System for Heat wave and Drought
폭염과 가뭄을 위한 기후변화 취약성 평가 데이터베이스 시스템 설계
- Received : 2018.05.17
- Accepted : 2018.08.15
- Published : 2018.08.31
In this paper, the assessment items were selected for water by drought, water quality by drought, and thermal diseases by heat wave. We described the selection background for these assessment items. and then we weighted the selected vulnerability assessment items. The vulnerability assessment procedures also describe the calculation methods applied in phases and the actual cases. The vulnerability assessment database was analyzed and a climate change vulnerability assessment system for heat waves and droughts using these vulnerability assessment procedures was designed.
- IPCC, "Climate change 2007: Impacts, adaptation, and vulnerability," Fourth Assessment Report, Cambridge University Press. Cambridge, UK. 2007.
- T. L. Saaty, The analytic hierarchy process. Planning. Priority setting, resource allocation. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1980.
- B. Kim, J. Sung, B. Lee, and D. Kim , "A Study on the Future Drought of South Korea for the use Standardized Precipitation Evapotranspiration and Representative Concentration Pathways," J. of KOSHAM, vol. 13. no. 2, 2013, pp. 97-109.
- Weather data release portal https://data.kma.go.kr/cmmn/main.do
- N. B. Guttman, "Accepting the standandardized precipitation index: A calculation algorithm," J. of American Water Resources Association, vol. 35, no. 2, 1999, pp. 311-322. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1752-1688.1999.tb03592.x
- S. Cho, "A Curriculum to Improve the Lecture of Database SQL," J. of the Korean Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 9, no. 9, Sept. 2014, pp. 1005-1010. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2014.9.9.1005
- C. Kim, "A Range Query Method using Index in Large-scale Database Systems," J. of the Korean Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 7, no. 5, Sept. 2012, pp. 1095-1101.
- K. Kim, K. Kang, K. Han, S. Jang, and C. Yun, "The Developement of Smart TV and Smart Home Platform based on HTML5," J. of the Korean Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 9, no. 9, Sept. 2014, pp. 994-997.
- K. An, T. Lee, K. Kim, and M. Hong, "A Study on the Improvement Scheme of Real-time Booking System which is Based on the HTML5 WebSocket," J. of The Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers, vol. 2013, no. 6, 2013, pp. 92-93.