- Volume 22 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study of Structural Behavior Analysis of Inegral and Semi-Integral Hybrid Slab Bridge
일체식 및 반일체식 복합슬래브 교량의 구조거동 분석에 관한 연구
- Choi, Young-Guk ;
- Jang, Il-Young (Department of Civil Engineering, Kumoh National Institute of Technology)
- Received : 2017.09.27
- Accepted : 2017.12.29
- Published : 2018.01.01
Girder bridges and slab bridges are equipped with a system consisting of a flexible joint unit, support, inverted T shaped abutment, and a separate connecting slab structure. These systems have problems such as an increase in cost due to frequent breakage of the expansion joints and a decrease in durability due to a structure with low moment redistribution. To improve these problems, propose Inegral and Semi-Integral Hybrid Slab Bridge and examine the safety through structural analysis. As a result of the review, Inegral and Semi-Integral Hybrid Slab Bridge was the section stiffness is small. but it is confirmed that the structural safety, ductility and flexibility are higher than existing bridges because the moment redistribution and the force transmission are surely performed.
Supported by : 금오공과대학교
- AASHTO (2010), LRFD Bridge Specifications.
- AISI, Highway Structures Design Handbook: Integral Abutments for Steel Bridges, American Iron and Steel Institute, Tennessee, Vol. II Chap.5.
- Jang, C.-W. (2003), Analytical Study on the Behavior of Preflex Beam-Abutment Integral Bridges.
- Martin P. BurkeJr. (2009), Integraland Semi-Integral Bridges.
- Oguejiofor, E. C., and Hosain, M. U. (1994), A Paramatic study of Perfobond rib Shear Connectors, Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, 21, 614-625. https://doi.org/10.1139/l94-063
- PCI (2011), Bridge Design Manual.