- Volume 27 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Characteristics of Ion Index by Type of Land Use in Small City - Focused on Chungju
중소도시 토지이용유형별 이온지수 특성 - 충주시를 대상으로 -
- Kim, Jeong-Ho (Department of Green Technology Convergence, Konkuk University) ;
- Lee, Sang-Hoon (Department of Green Technology Convergence, Graduate School, Konkuk University) ;
- Yoon, Yong-Han (Department of Green Technology Convergence, Konkuk University)
- Received : 2018.02.02
- Accepted : 2018.04.02
- Published : 2018.07.31
In this study, the ion index characteristics of small and medium urban land use types were investigated in the city of Chungju. The average temperature for each land use type was in the order: general commercial district (
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Jeon, J. Y., 2016, A Study on negative ions generation according to the environmental conditions in the urban park : focus on wolmyeong park in gunsan city, M. F. Dissertation, Wonkwang University, IkSan.
- Ji, C. K., 2003, Anionic effect, 2nd ed., Living Books., 175-180.
- Jin, S. Y., 2005, Anion and Well-being, 1st ed., The people of the land., 48-51.
- Jo, Y. B., 2009, A Study on the development of suitable locations evaluation model and therapy type to therapeutic forests, M. F. Dissertation, Wonkwang University, IkSan.
- Kim, J. H., Oh, D. K., Choi, W. J., Yoon, Y. H., 2017, Air ion distribution of traffic volume in urban area - wiryeseong main road, in Songpa-gu, Seoul. -, JKSUE, 17(2), 137-144.
- Kim, J. H., Oh, D. K., Yoon, Y. H., 2015, Comparative analysis of negative air Ion generation according to vegetation type of green space in summer - targeting to the Yangjae Citizen's forest in Seochogu, Seoul, Urban Design, 16(6), 19-33.
- Kim, W. G., 2004, A Study of influences caused by far infrared and anion on human body, M. K. Dissertation, Wonkwang University, IkSan.
- Nam, H. I., 2013, A Study on anion concentration in relation to forest type,topography and altitude, M. F. Dissertation, Sang Ji University, WonJu.
- Oh, D. K., 2014, Effect of negative air ions distribution impact by form of land cover in urban park, M. B. Dissertation, Konkuk University, ChungJu.
- Park, H. S., Shin, C. S., Yeoun, P. S., Kim, J. Y., 2014, A Comparative study on the stress recovery effect of forest therapy, J. of KIFR, 18(1), 13-24.
- Shin, W. S., Yeoun, P. S., Kim, K. H., Lee, J. H., 2012, Amount of a negative ions by forest climates, J. of KIFR, 16(4), 125-131.
- Song, B. G., Park, K. H., 2014, Effects of physical environmental factors on radiation fluxes in urban areas, J EIA, 23(6), 477-491.
- Um, T. W., Kim, G. T., 2010, Correlations between concentrations of negative ions and forest type, and site factors at national forests in Yangyang-gun, Journal of Korean journal of environment and ecolog, 24(5), 539-546.
- Yoo, R. H., Jung, S. A., 2009, A Case study on application of the effect using forest on human health improvement and disease prevention, J. of KIFR, 13(2), 45-51.
- Yoon, Y. H., Joo, C. H., Kim, J. H., 2011, Improvement of environmental comport by land-use using bioclimatic chart, JKRDA, 23(3), 39-58.
- Yoon, Y. H., Oh, D. K., Kim, J. H., 2012, An Analysis of anions distribution and correlation by biotope types in summer for pleasant urban environment, Urban Design, 13(1), 51-62.
- Yoon, Y. H., Park, B. J., Kim, W. T., Cho, H. S., 2008, The intensity of the urban heat island by seasons according to land use patterns, JKPA, 43(4), 21-30.