- Volume 9 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study on Improvement of Test & Evaluation of Vehicle Part in Mixed Equipment and Defense Industrial Technology
혼성장비 차량부 시험평가 및 방위산업기술 보호 제도 개선에 관한 연구
- Yoon, Heung-Soo (Department of Security and Management Engineering Graduate School, Myongji University) ;
- Ryu, Yeon-Seung (Department of Security and Management Engineering Graduate School, Myongji University)
- Received : 2018.05.10
- Accepted : 2018.07.20
- Published : 2018.07.28
The military purpose vehicles are developed by using the platform of civil vehicles according to the commercial vehicle expansion plan and military supplied product commercialization policy. But the information related to the military purpose vehicle which adopts the same platform with the civil vehicle is forced to be exposed because its information is revealed by containing into the maintenance manual and electric circuit diagram. Especially, the information disclosure should be blocked by reviewing the application of technology protection because the military vehicle becomes combating purposed mixed equipment when the missile and radar are mounted. The mixed equipment means the one configured with more than 2 types of equipment, and it is categorized into the main and sub equipment. This study was performed to derive the problems in Korean system for vehicle part test evaluation on the mixed equipment and the defense industry technology protection system, and to derive the methods for improving through interviews with the specialists. The conflicts between the civil laws and army regulation were reduced by adding a clause that the engine reflected with the newest emission gas standard should be mounted based on the time of force integration, and the commercialized military supplies were designated as element technology of defense industry technology in consideration of its roles and functions.
- J. Y. Kim & J. Y. Hong. (2015). Global Competitiveness Analysis of National Defense Industry-DEA and Malmquist Production Analysis-. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 16(12), 8378-8379. DOI : http://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.12.8378 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.12.8378
- Korea Automotive Technology Institute. (2013). A Study on the Optimized of Military Vehicles According to Type of An Army. Cheonan.
- B. R. Kim. (2011). http://kookbang.dema.mil.kr/kookbangWeb/view.do?ntt_writ_date=20111202&parent_no=4&bbs_id=BBSMSTR_0 00000000138.
- Korea Institute for Industrial Economics & Trade. (2013). A Major Performance and Subject of Development of Defense Acquisition System Policy Recently. Sejong.
- Korea Institution of National Defense Development. (2015). Direction for Research and Development of Weapon System. Seoul.
- Korea Institute for Defense Analyses. (2010). An efforts of Efficiency Defense Acquisition System Budget for Equipment and Maintenance.
- J. H. Boo. (2009). A Study on The Improvement of Weapon Test and Evaluation Systems. Doctoral dissertation. Hannam University, Daejeon.
- S. H. Kim. (2008). A Study on the Improvement and Factors of Test & Evaluation System for Modern Weapon Systems. Doctoral dissertation. Seoul National University of Technology, Seoul.
- Y. W. Yoo. (2018). http://m.pub.chosun.com/mobile/news/view.asp?cate=C01&mcate=M1001&nNewsNumb=20180227982&nidx=27983.
- Defense Agency for Technology and Quality. (2011). http://dtims.dtaq.re.kr:8084/dictionary.do?method=main.
- Defense Acquisition Program Administration. (2017). Defence Technology Security Guide 11-1690000-001928-01.
- National Law Information Center. http://www.law.go.kr/lsInfoP.do?lsiSeq=199089&efYd=20171128#0000.
- SungKyunKwan University Research & Business Foundation. (2016). A Defense Development Plans of Defence Industrial Technology.
- A. R. Hur. (2018). A Study on Classification of Defence Industrial Technology Information. Masters dissertation. Myongji University, Yongin.
- Defense Agency for Technology and Quality. A Study on the Integrated Development of Defense Non-Weapon System. (2011). Jinju.
- Defense Acquisition Program Administration. (2017). Defence Technology Security Act Q&A.
- M. S. Kim, K. T. Kim & D. H. Jung. (2015). A Study on the Reinforcement of the Combat Support System by the Platform Standardization of Military Vehicles. Transactions of KSAE. 23(3), 247-253. DOI : http://doi.org/10.7467/KSAE.2015.23.3.247 https://doi.org/10.7467/KSAE.2015.23.3.247
- M. H. Han. (2016). http://www.jcstne.kr/?m=bbs&bid=b_pds&p=4&uid=3187.
- H. U. Park. (2015). http://www.cvinfo.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=3019.
- R. A. Krueger. (1986). Focus group interviewing: A helpful technique for agricultural educators. The Visitor, 73(7), 1-4.
- L. C. Lederman. (1990). Assessing educational effectiveness: The focus group interview as a technique for data collection. Communication Education, 38, 117-127. DOI : 10.1080/03634529009378794 https://doi.org/10.1080/03634529009378794
- Thomas. L. & MacMillan. J. & McColl. E. & Hale. C. & Bond. S. (1995). Comparison of focus group and individual interview methodology in examining patient satisfaction with nursing care. Social Science in Health, 1, 206-219.
- Parker. A. & Tritter. J. (2006). Focus group method and methodology: current practice and recent debate. International Journal of Research & Method in Education, 29(1), 23-37. DOI : 10.1080/01406720500537304 https://doi.org/10.1080/01406720500537304