- Volume 9 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Fuzzy-AHP-TOPSIS를 활용한 자동차 공장의 조달물류 평가에 관한 연구
Evaluation on the Procurement Logistics of Automobile Factories Based on the Fuzzy-AHP-TOPSIS
- Kim, Yeong-Geun (Incheon National University, Graduate school of Logistics) ;
- Oh, Jae-Gyeun (Incheon National University, Graduate school of Logistics) ;
- Park, Sung-hoon (Incheon National University, Graduate school of Logistics) ;
- Yeo, Gi-Tae (Incheon National University, Graduate school of Logistics)
- 투고 : 2018.05.02
- 심사 : 2018.07.20
- 발행 : 2018.07.28
자동차 산업은 국제유가 상승, 차량가격 상승 등 다양한 위기에 직면해 있다. 정부 규제완화와 더불어 생산 효율성 증가를 위한 경영개선 노력이 필요하다. 본 논문에서는 조달물류 개선을 목표로 실제 회사에서 사용 중인 요인들을 바탕으로 Fuzzy-AHP-TOPSIS를 활용하여 조달물류 평가모델을 구축하였다. G사 자동차 3개 공장을 평가대상으로 Fuzzy-AHP 분석한 결과, 장기 품질문제 해결, 자재결품 정지시간 최소화, 장비사고 방지, 단기 품질문제 해결이 가장 중요한 요인으로 파악되었다. TOPSIS 분석결과 B공장의 조달물류가 가장 잘 이루어지고 있는 것으로 나타났다. 제시된 평가모델을 사용하여 향후 주기적인 조달물류 관련 평가가 가능하며, 이는 자동차 산업 효율화에 기여할 수 있다는 시사점을 갖는다.
- S. C. Kim. (2009). An Empirical Analysis on the Export Competitiveness and Intra-industry trade of Korean Automobile Industry. Journal of Industrial Economics and Business, 22(3), 1241-1259.
- N. S. Choi. (2017). The Impact of Korea-U.S. FTA Renegotiation on Korean Domestic Industries - Evidence form 7 Major Manufacturing Industries. The Korean Academy for Trade Credit Insurance, 18(4), 231-255.
- J. G. Lee. (2016). Volswagen's Diesel Emission Cheating Litigation in the US and its Implication. Business Law Review, 30(3), 249-269. https://doi.org/10.24886/BLR.2016.09.30.3.249
- J. H. Koh. & H. K. Ha. (2015). Determination Factor Analysis of Parts Procurement Competitiveness in Automobile Manufacturing Companies with AHP (Analytic Hierarchy Process). Korean Journal of Logistics, 23(2), 99-111. https://doi.org/10.15735/kls.2015.23.2.007
- H. K. Kwon. (2006). A Comparative Study on the Logistics System Between Korean and Japanese Automobile Industry. The Korean-Japanese Journal of Economics & Management Studies, 33, 139-157.
- D. K. Kim. & H. H. Jo. (2002). A Study on the Outbound Logistics Network Rationalization of Domestic Automobile Industry. Journal of Channel and Retailing, 7(1), 1-20.
- K. H. Lee, T. W. Chung & S. L. Choi (2006). A Strategy to Enhance Logistics Competitiveness of Export and Import Automobile in Incheon Port. Journal of Distribution and Management Research, 9(2), 59-81.
- S. H. Park & B. S. Lee (2007). A study on the Managerial Method and calculation method of Procurement Logistics Cost for Manufacturing Firms in Korea. Korean Journal of Logistics, 15(1), 97-110.
- C. K. Chung. (2004). A Correlation Analysis Between Competitive Advantage and Buyers' Inbound Logistics Activities. Korea trade review, 29(1), 85-109.
- K. A. Choi & H. C. Lim (2012). Fundamental research on the impact of Curtain Wall construction supply chain management. The Relative Priority of Improving Procurement Process with Supply Chain of Off-Site Manufacturing, 16(3), 197-204.
- G. Veselko, I. Jakomin (2006), Just in time as a logistical supply concept, Traffic & Transportation, 18(4), pp.279-283.
- Valery Lukinskiy, Natalia Pletneva, Victor Gorshkov & Pyotr Druzhinin (2017), Application of the Logistics "Just in Time" Concept to Improve the Road Safety, Transportation Research Procedia, 20, 418-424. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trpro.2017.01.068
- Schulz & M. Muller (2016), Procurement Strategy - Levers for Increasing Efficiency in Product Development in the Automobile Industry, Supply Management Research, 239-274
- M. K. Hur, T. W. Lee & S. S. Kwan (2001). An Empirical Analysis on the Utilization of 3PL from the Perspective of Strategic Alliance. Korea Logistics Review, 11(1), 23-44.
- J. Y. Lee, Y. J. Park, C. I. Park & J. W. Lee (2009). The Effects of Critical Success Factors on Customer Satisfaction in 3PL Business. Korea Logistics Review, 17(4), 29-49.
- B. R. Chun & M. S. Han. (2016), A Study on the Roles of Factors Promoting Trust in Maintaining and Enhancing Relationships of Third-Party Logistics Company, Global Business Administration Review, 2016(5), 139-165
- D. Horenberg (2016), Applications within Logistics 4.0 A research conducted on the visions of 3PL service providers, University of Twente, The Netherlands
- B. H. Kim, S. H. Park, J. M. Gong & G. T. Yeo (2017). A Study on the Safety Factor Analysis of Bulk Cargo Handling Using Fuzzy-AHP : Focused on steel cargo. Journal of Digital Convergence), 16(2), 179-188. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2018.16.2.179
- W. J. Jang. (2013). Priority Evaluation of Preliminary Cases for IMO Information Management System using Fuzzy TOPSIS and AHP. Journal of Korean Navigation and Port Research, 37(5), 493-498. https://doi.org/10.5394/KINPR.2013.37.5.493
- S. W. Ryu. (2012). Integration of Fuzzy AHP and Fuzzy TOPSIS and Its Application to Supplier Selection Problem. Journal of the Korean Institute of Plant Engineering, 17(3), 35-44.
- X. Zhu, Q. Zhang, J. Yang & L. Zhang (2013), E-Commerce Websites Promotion of Laptops based on AHP and Fuzzy TOPSIS, International Journal of u- and e- Service, Science and Technology, 6(4), 51-68.
- T.L. Saaty (1994). Highlights and critical points in the theory and application of the analytic hierarchy Process, Journal of Operation Research, Vol.74, 426-447. https://doi.org/10.1016/0377-2217(94)90222-4
- L.A. Zadeh (1965). Fuzzy sets. Information and Control 8, 338-353. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0019-9958(65)90241-X
- K. Y. Kim & D. H. Kim (2012). Disaster Recovery Priority Decision of Total Information System for Port Logistics: Fuzzy TOPSIS Approach. Journal of Information Technology Services, 11(3), 1-16. https://doi.org/10.3923/itj.2012.1.8