- Volume 9 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
체육교육에 대한 대학생들의 융합적 인식 연구
The Study on the Convergence Perception of College Students for the Physical Education.
- 유영설 (수원농생명과학고등학교)
- Yu, Young-Seol (Suwon High School for Agricultural Science)
- 투고 : 2018.05.16
- 심사 : 2018.07.20
- 발행 : 2018.07.28
본 연구는 체육교육에 대한 대학생들의 융합적 인식을 탐색하여 체육교육에 대한 반성적 자료를 얻는데 목적이 있다. 이를 위해 인간의 주관적 인식을 탐색할 수 있는 방법인 Q방법론을 활용하였다. 연구대상은 대학생 30명으로 하였다. 연구결과 4개의 유형이 탐색되었다. 첫째, '전문성 강조형'으로 정의한 유형 1은 체육수업에서 보다 전문적인 종목별 운동기능과 기본 체육이론의 중요성을 강조하였다. 둘째, '교수방법 강조형'으로 정의한 유형 2는 학생들의 적극적인 참여를 유도하기 위해 효율적인 교수방법의 중요성을 강조하였다. 셋째, '필수과목 요구형'으로 정의한 유형 3은 체육교육의 필수과목요구와 체육수업시수의 증대 등을 강조하였다. 넷째, '생활체육 강조형'으로 정의한 유형 4는 체육교육은 원활한 사회생활을 위한 체력증대 및 사회성 함양 그리고 생활체육과 연계성을 강조하였다. 본 연구결과는 체육교육에 대한 반성적 자료를 제공함으로서 효과적인 체육교육계획을 수립하는데 기여할 것이다.
The purpose of this study was to explore college students' subjective perception on physical education using Q-methodology. Thirty college students participated in this study. This study found four types of college students' perception for physical education. Type I is named 'the type of Emphasizing Expertise.' The subjects of type I emphasize the importance of practicing professional motor skills and basic physical education knowledge in physical education classes. Type II is named 'the type of Emphasizing Instructional Strategy.' The subjects of type II emphasize the importance of developing effective teaching methods for students to participate actively. Type III is named 'the type of Making Physical Education Mandatory.' The subjects of type III emphasize the needing to make physical education and to increase physical education classes in school. Type IV is named 'the type of Emphasizing Sports for All.' The subjects of type IV emphasize to improve students' fitness and social-skill and connect between physical education and sports for all. These findings will contribute to plan the effective school curriculum.
- Ministry of Education(2011). Physical Education Curriculum. Ministry of Education 2011(361).
- Y. O. Ahn. (1994). Subject Matter Knowledge and Skill as Concepts for Justifying Physical Education in The School Curriculum. Korean Journal of Sport Pedagogy, 1, 1-9.
- Williams, J. F.(1965). The Principles of Physical Education. Philadelphia: W. B. Saunder Company.
- S. G. Kim. (2016). A Study Goal of The Physical Education: In terms of The 'Education of The Physical. The Korean Journal of Elementary Physical Education, 21(4), 11-25.
- J. W. Lee & C. G. Park(2017). The Analysis on interest of the physical education teachers about the revised physical education curriculum in 2015. Asia-pacific Journal of Multimedia Services Convergent with Art, Humanities, and Sociology, 7(5), 165-173.
- O. S. Lee & E. C. Choi & H. S. Jung. (2017). A Systematic Review of Physical Education Teachers' Continuing Professional development. Korean Journal of Sport Pedagogy, 24(3), 1-23.
- M. J. Kwon & K. S. Kim. (2011). Research on Physical Education Teachers' Professional Factors in Middle School according to Practicing Experiences of Instruction Consulting. Korean Journal of Sport Pedagogy, 18(4), 145-163.
- E. C. Choi. (2011). Reexamining Professionalism of Sport Professionals: The Role and Education of the Spiritual Dimension. Korean Journal of Sport Pedagogy, 18(2), 1-25.
- J. A. You. (2000). Research on Expertise in Teaching, Korean Journal of Sport Pedagogy, 7(2), 41-59.
- I. S. Nam. (2014). Effect of Physical Education Teacher's Teaching Behaviors on Learning Motivation and Help-seeking Behaviors for Middle School Students. Journal of Korean society for the Study of Physical Education, 19(1), 15-29.
- J. H.. Pyo & K. M. Lee & S. H. Jeong. (2010). The Effect of Intrinsic Motivation of Physical subject and Teaching Behavior of Physical Education Teacher on Class Satisfaction in Physical Education of Middle school students. Journal of Korean society for the Study of Physical Education, 15(2), 311-324.
- J. A. You & Y. K. Jin. (2016). Exploring Convergence Instructional design for Physical Education Activity in Free Semester System throughout Olympic Education. Korean Journal of Sport Pedagogy, 23(1) 23-39. https://doi.org/10.21812/kjsp.2016.10.23.4.23
- G. I. Lee. (2012). Exploration on Analytic Framework and Instructional Content for Designing Integrative Physical Education : In Basis of Territorial Competent Activity. Secondary Education Research, 60(4), 1169-1203 https://doi.org/10.25152/ser.2012.60.4.1169
- H. C. Cho & Y. H. Seo. (2015). The Differences in Important Recognition Degree about the Aspect and the Features of 'Good PE Class' between Secondary School Preliminary Teachers and In-Service Teachers. Holistic Research, 19(4), 173-191.
- S. H. Lee & S. B. Choi & J. H. Jung. (2011). Importance Analysis for Conceptions on 'Good Teaching' of Novice and Expert Physical Education Teacher in Secondary School. Journal of Korean society for the Study of Physical Education, 16(2), 15-29.
- J. L. Park. (2007). An Analysis for the Improving Physical Education Class Culture. Korean Journal of Sport Pedagogy, 14(4), 25-42.
- K, S. Park. (2017). A Study on Structural Relations between Type of Physical Education Class Perceived by Middle School Students and their Academic Interest and Participation Will in a class. Journal of Korean society for the Study of Physical Education, 22(1), 111-123. https://doi.org/10.15831/JKSSPE.2017.22.1.111
- E. J. Kim, & K. I. Jung & J. W. Park. (2012). Positive Understanding on Physical Education Class of Middle School Students by Class Diaries. Journal of Korean society for the Study of Physical Education, 17(3), 63-77.
- B. J. Lee, & J. W. Kim, & J. W. Yi. (2011). A Study on The Students' Perception and Preference of Physical Education Teachers' Teaching Behavior. Journal of Korean society for the Study of Physical Education, 16(2), 29-42.
- Kerlinger, F. N.(1986). Foundations of behavioral research(3rd ed), New York: Holt, Rinehart, and Winston. (Chapter on "Q Methodology").
- Goe, L.(2007). The link between Teacher Quality and Student Outcomes: A Research Synthesis. Washington, DC: National Comprehensive Center for Teacher Quality.
- O. S. Lee. (2018) In-Service Teachers' Professional Development in England for Quality Elementary Physical Education: Trend and Its Implications for Korean In-service Teacher Education. Journal of Research in Curriculum & Instruction, 22(1), 1-13. https://doi.org/10.24231/rici.2018.22.1.1
- I. H. Lee. (2012). Study on the outlook of Physical Education Teachers on the Unit Construction of Revised Physical Education Textbook: centering around physical education history. Teacher Education Research, 51(1), 106-117. https://doi.org/10.15812/ter.51.1.201204.106
- P. S. Lee. (2004). Efficient Programs for Middle School Physical Education's Curriculum through Complementary Connection of School Physical Education and Life Sports. The Korean Journal of School Physical Education 14(1), 1-12.
- C. H. Lee, & J. W. Kim. (2012). Effects of School Sport Activity Using the Community Sport Facilities on Sport Activity Satisfaction and Physical Education Class Attitude. Journal of Korean society for the Study of Physical Education, 16(4), 159-172.
- J. Y. Lim. (2007). A Study on the Outlook of Physical Education Teachers on the Unit Construction of Physical Education History in Middle School. Master's dissertation. Korea National University of Education, Chungcheongbuk-do.
- J. H. Lee. (2017). The Study of Religious Meaning of Sports. Journal of Korea Society for Wellness, 12(2), 195-205. https://doi.org/10.21097/ksw.2017.05.12.2.195
- S. N. Nam & K. T. Eo. (2018). A Study on the Development Process and Status of Korean Marathon. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 9(4), 357-371. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2018.9.4.357
- K. S. Oh & E. K. Suh & H. J. Chung(2018). A study on development of educational contents about combining computational thinking with design thinking. Journal of Digital Convergence, 16(5), 65-73. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2018.16.5.065
- L. S. Ahn(2018). Subjectivity about North Korean refugee: A Q-methodology Approach. Journal of Digital Convergence, 16(2), 37-45. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2018.16.2.037