- Volume 9 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Evaluation of Shielding Rate of Bismuth Depending on the Type of Medical Radioisotope
의료용 방사성동위원소의 종류에 따른 비스무트의 차폐율 평가
- Han, Sang-Hyun (Department of Radiological Science, Hanseo University)
- 한상현 (한서대학교 방사선학과)
- Received : 2018.04.20
- Accepted : 2018.07.20
- Published : 2018.07.28
In this study,
- Y. G. Kang. et al. (2015), Textbook of Nuclear Medicine, Seoul : Chunggu Publisher.
- Y. I. Cho, (2016), Analysis of Shielding Device and Dose Assessment when Medical Radioisotope are Handled, master's thesis, Catholic University, Pisan.
- ICRP, (2007), The 2007 Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection, Publication 103. Stockholm : ICRP.
- J. I. Yoo & J. W. Koo, (2004), Musculoskeletal Symptoms and Related Factors for Nurses and Radiological Technologists Wearing a Lead Apron for Radiation Protection, Korean Journal Occup Environ Med, 16(2), 166-177.
- J. S. Lee, (2012), An Effect of Radiation Shielding Board of Eyeball and Thyroid at the time of Chest and Abdomen CT scan, master's thesis, Kyungpook National University, Daegu.
- J. H. Roh, (2012), A Study on the Manufacturing Technology for the Light-Weight Radiation-Proof Apron using Non-Toxic Lead-Free Materials, master's thesis, Korea University, Seoul.
- J. S. Jeong, (2013), Study on the Radiation Dose Reduction of Radiosensitivity Critical Organs During CT Exam with Bismuth Shielding, master's thesis, Korea University, Seoul.
- G. S. Nam, J. H. Kim, J. Y. Lee & H. H. Park, (2013), The Usability Evaluation According to the Application of Bismuth Shields in PET/CT Examination. Journal of Nucl Med Technol, 17(1), 36-42.
- M. Y. Jung, D. C. Kweon & S. I. Kwon, (2009), Effectiveness of Bismuth Shield to Reduce Eye Lens Radiation Dose Using the Photoluminescence Dosimetry in Computed Tomography, Journal of Radiological Science and Technology, 32(3), 307-312.
- Y. G. Kwak, C. Y. Kim & S. P. Jeong, (2014), Research on Dose Reduction During Computed Tomography Scanning by CARE kV System and Bismuth, Journal of Korea Contents Association, 14(8), 233-242. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.08.233
- D. H. Kim & S. H. KIm, (2015), Convergence Performance Evaluation of Radiation Protection for Apron using the PSNR, Journal of Digital Convergence, 13(10), 377-383. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.10.377
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety, (2011), Some revision notice of electronic medical device standard specification, MFDS Notice, No 2011-8.
- E. J. Kim, et al, (2010), The Development of Standards of Diagnostic Medical X-ray Protection Apron.Glove, Screens.Glass Plates, Journal of FDC Regulatory Science, 5(1,2), 57-64.
- U. M. Kujala, S. Taimela, T. Viljanen, (1996), Physical loading and Performance as Predictors of Back Pain in Healthy Adults, A 5-year Prospective Study, European Journal of Applied Physiology and Occupational Physiology, 73(5), 452-458. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00334423
- S. C. Kim & M. H. Park, (2010), Development of Radiation Shield with Environmentally-Friendly Materials;I: Comparison and Evaluation of Fiber, Rubber, Silicon in the Radiation Shielding Sheet, Journal of Radiological Science and Technology, 33(2), 121-126.
- T. J. Choi, T. K. Oh, J. H. Kim & O. B. Kim, (2010), Development of Lead Free Shielding Material for Diagnostic Radiation Beams, Medical Physics, 21(2), 232-237.
- M. H. Park & D. M. Kwon, (2007), Measurement of Apron Shielding Rate for X-ray and Gamma-ray, Journal of Radiological Science and Technology, 30(3), 245-250.
- S. Y. Heo, et al, (2015), Evaluation of the Effectiveness of an Apron in Handling Radiopharmaceuticals within PET/CT Work Environment, Korean Society of Radiology, 9(2), 99-104.