- Volume 9 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Efficient RBAC based on Block Chain for Entities in Smart Factory
스마트 팩토리 엔터티를 위한 블록체인 기반의 효율적인 역할기반 접근제어
- Lee, YongJoo (Dept of Computer Science, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Lee, Sang-Ho (Dept of Computer Science, Chungbuk National University)
- Received : 2018.05.30
- Accepted : 2018.07.20
- Published : 2018.07.28
The key technology of Industry 4.0, Smart factory is evaluated as the driving force of our economic development hereafter and a lot of researches have been established. Various entities including devices, products and managers exist in smart factory, but roles of these entities may be continuous or variable and can become extinct not long after. Existing methods for access control are not suitable to adapt to the variable environment. If we don't consider certain security level, important industrial data can be the targets of attacks. We need a new access control method satisfying desired level of efficiency and security without excessive system loads. In this paper, we propose a new RBAC-PAC which extend AC defined for PKC to the authority attribute of roles. We distribute PACs for roles through block chain method to provide the efficient access control. We verified that RBAC-PAC is more efficient in the smart factory with large number of entities which need a frequent permission update.
- Y. J. Cho. (2017). National Smart Factory Strategy for The 4th Industrial Revolution. Joutnal of Korea Information Science society, 41.
- S. H. Hong. & H. J. Shin. (2017). Analysis of the Vulnerability of the IoT by the Scenario. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, l8(9), 1-7.
- J. Park. & K. Lee. (2017). Realization of user-centered smart factory system using motion recognition. Joutnal of Convegence. &(6). pp.153-158.
- S. H. Lee. & D. W. Lee. (2016). A study on u-Health Fusion Field based on Internet of Thing. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, l7(4), 19-24.
- I. S. Jeon. (2016). Curriculum Development for Smart Factory Informaton Security Awareness Training. Journal of KIISC, 26(5).
- O. Novo. (2018). Blockchain Meets IoT: An Architecture for Scalable Access Management in IoT. IEEE IoT Journal, 5(2).
- S. H. Hong & S. H. Park. (2017). The Research on Blockchain-based secure IoT authentication. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, l8(11), 57-62.
- S. K. Hong & C. R. Seo. (2018). Developing a Blockchain based Accounting and Tax Information in the 4th Industrial Revolution. Joutnal of the Korea Convegence Society, 9(3), 45-51.
- K. Blockchains. (2016). Blockchains and Smart Contracts for the Internet of Things. IEEE Access, 4, 2292-2303. https://doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2016.2566339
- D. F. Ferraiolo. (2001). Proposed NIST Standard for Role-Based Access Control. ACM Tranon InfoSystemSecurity, 14(3), 224-274.
- Y. S. Jeong. (2018). User Privacy Security Scheme using Double Replication Key in the Cloud Environment. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 9(4), 9-14. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2018.9.4.009
- R. Sandhu. & C. Youman. (1996). Role-Based Access Control Models. IEEE Computer, 29(2).
- H. Kim. & S. Pan. (2016). Technology Trends, Research and Design of AIM Framework for Authentication Information Management. Journal of Digital Convergence, 14(7), 373-383. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.7.373
- N. H. Kim. (2018). Secure MQTT protocol based on Attribute-based Encryption Scheme. Journal of KIISE, 45(3), 195-199. https://doi.org/10.5626/JOK.2018.45.3.195
- Y. S. Jeong. & K. H. Han. (2017). A hierarchical property based multi-level approach method for improves user access control in a cloud environment. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, l8(11), 67-73.
- J. P. Cruz. & Y. Kaji. (2018). Role-based Access Control using Smart Contract. IEEE Access, 6, 12240-12251. https://doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2018.2812844
- J. Jung & J. Kim, (2015). A study on Development of Certification Schemes for Cloud Security, Journal of Digital Convergence, 13(6). 81-89. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.6.81
- S. Farrell. & T. C. Dublin. (2010). An Internet Attribute Certificate Profile for Authorization. IETF.:RFC 5755.