- Volume 9 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Convergence Safety Management Improvement of Hazardous Material Facilities
위험물시설의 융합형 안전관리 개선방안에 관한 연구
- Ku, Jae-Hyun (Department of Fire Safety Management, Mokwon University)
- 구재현 (목원대학교 소방안전관리학과)
- Received : 2018.05.23
- Accepted : 2018.07.20
- Published : 2018.07.28
The actual condition of safety management and problems for hazardous material facilities in national industrial complex are investigated and analyzed in fields of hazardous material facilities safety, fire fighting equipment safety, building safety, space safety. In most cases, the failure to comply with legal requirements and the maintenance of fire safety have been pointed out. As a result, the total number of problems identified was 466 and problems in the field of hazardous material facilities safety have been pointed out the most. Also, it was analyzed that the number of problems identified in the manufacturing facilities and general handling centers among the hazardous materials facilities was the highest. Therefore, it will contribute to strengthening the safety management capability of the national industrial complex in the future by suggesting the convergence direction of the safety diagnosis system and the systematic introduction of the precise safety diagnosis.
- National Fire Agency (2017). Act on the Safety Control of Hazardous Substances, Article 2.
- National Fire Agency (2017). Enforcement Decree of the Act on the Safety Control of Hazardous Substances, Article 6, 10, 18.
- K. D. Park & I. J. Lee (2014), A Study on Safety Enhancement of Petrochemical Facility by Using the Latest Equipment Diagnosis Technology, Korean Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2(2), 1-13.
- J. M. Cha, Y. J. Lee, I. B. Kim & S. H. Hyun (2015), A Study on Assesment of Validity of Introducing of Design․Construction․Supervision Register Criteria Measures for Hazardous Materials Facilities, Fire Science and Engineering, 29(1), 27-37. https://doi.org/10.7731/KIFSE.2015.29.1.027
- S. H. Hyun, I. B. Kim, J. M. Cha & Y. S. Song (2012), A Study on Hazardous Materials Accidents Incurred in the Last Five Years Dangerous Material Manufactory, Proceeding of Fire Science and Engineering, 218-221.
- T. H. Kim, J. M. Cha, M. O. Yoon & S. H. Hyun (2015), A Study on Improvement Method of Safety Management for Hazardous Materials Facilities through the Fire Statistical Data, Proceeding of Fire Science and Engineering, 67-68.
- National Fire Agency (2018). Enforcement Decree of the Special Act om the Safety Control of Public Structures, Article 4, 10.
- J. K. Hong (2015), Threat Issues of Intelligent Transport System in the V2X Convergence Service Envrionment, Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 6(5), 33-38. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.033
- K. R. Park (2018), A Study on Safety Management Improvement System Using Similarity Inspection Technique, Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 9(4), 23-29. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2018.9.4.023
- C. H. Yun & S. H. Lee (2017), Study on the safety review and management system of Hazardous substances in nail products, Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 8(11), 439-445. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.11.439
- I. G. Kim, H. W. Kwon & J. H. Choi (2016), Safety Management Network of Sports Facilities, Journal of Digital Convergence, 14(6), 547-562. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.6.547
- Y. S. Seo & E. S. Do (2015), Influence of Safety Culture Perception, Safety Control and Safety Management Activities as Perceived for Nurses in Nursing Home, Journal of Digital Convergence, 13(9), 303-311. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.9.303
- S. H. Bae, J. S. Shin, S. H. Chun & H. S. Chung (2016), A Study on Improving the Privacy for personal information collected for statistical processing, Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 6(2), 25-30. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2016.6.2.025
- J. K. Kwon & K. I. Kim (2017), A Study on Establishment of Small and Medium Business Information Security Plan under Resource Restrictions, Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 7(2), 119-124. https://doi.org/10.14801/jaitc.2017.7.2.119
- National Fire Agency (2017). Enforcement Rules on the Act on the Safety Control of Hazardous Substances.