- Volume 29 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
An Analysis of the Factors Influencing the Satisfaction and Intention of Job Information Websites
취업정보 웹사이트의 만족도와 이용의도에 미치는 영향요인 분석
- Received : 2018.05.24
- Accepted : 2018.06.21
- Published : 2018.06.30
This study defined the influence of the quality of job information websites and of user characteristic factors on the user satisfaction and on the intention of the use thereof based on the technical acceptance model to activate research on job information or job information websites in the category of Library and Information Science, amid studies on the Fourth Industrial Revolution in various disciplines emerging. 230 users experienced in job information websites were surveyed. The surveyed data were analyzed by applying the structural equation model. The results are as follows. Accuracy, security, self-efficacy, the perceived easiness of use had a positive effect on the perceived usefulness. Up-to-dateness, self-efficacy, individual innovation had a significant effect on the perceived easiness of use. The perceived usefulness and the perceived easiness of use had a positive effect on user satisfaction, and the user satisfaction had a significant effect on the intention of use.
Job Information Website;Satisfaction;Intention;Technology Acceptance Model;Website Quality;User Characteristic;Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Ku, Hee-Jin, Sung-Youl Park, and Soo-Young Kim. 2016. "Effects of the Innovative Attributes (Relative Advantage, Compatibility, Complexity, Trialability, and Observability), System Quality, Self-Efficacy and Subjective Norm of the Mobile Learning on University Students' Innovation Resistance and Acceptance of Mobile Learning." Journal of Agricultural Education and Human Resource Development, 48(4): 165-182. https://doi.org/10.23840/agehrd.2016.48.4.165
- Kwon, Hyeog-In, Man-Jin Kim, Ji-Hye Park, and Ji-Ae Lee. 2011. "Study on Evaluation of Social Commerce Quality - Focused on Quality Factors of the Information System and Individual Characteristics -." Journal of Advanced Information Technology and Convergence, 9(8): 229-237.
- Kim, Moon-Gyu. 2010. A Study on the Efficient Management of Job-related Collections in College Libraries. M.A. thesis. The Graduate School, Hansung University, Library and Information Science.
- Kim, Bo-In. 2013. A Study on Developing Job Information Services in University Library - Focused on P University Library -. M.A. thesis. Graduate School of Education, Pusan National University, Librarian Education.
- Kim, Young-Ill and Kwan-Pyo Lee. 2012. "The Influence of Internet Self-Efficacy and Acceptance Attitude on Customer Satisfaction by Internet Business Model." Journal of Tourism and Leisure, 24(5): 221-239.
- Kim, Young-Ill and Soo-Young Hwang. 2012. "The Effects of Service Quality by a Pension Website on Customer Satisfaction and Word of Mouth Intention: Centering on the Moderating Effects of Internet Self-Efficacy." Journal of Hotel Administration, 21(3): 51-68.
- Ryu, Seung-Yeon. 2014. Influence of Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use, Perceived Playfulness, Subjective Norms on Enterprise in-house SNS Intention to Use more: Focused on the Extended Technology Acceptance Model. M.A. thesis. The Graduate School, Yonsei University, Communication.
- Mun, Kyong-Ju. 2006. A Study on the Effects of Service Quality and Web Usage on Satisfaction and Behavioral Intentions in Festival Web-site. Ph.D. diss., The Graduate School, Kyonggi University, Event and Convention.
- Park, Sung-Sik, So-Hyun Park, and Yu-Kun Hahm. 2016. "A PLS Path Modeling Approach on the Cause-and-Effect Relationships among Service Quality, Trust, Satisfaction and Royalty in Job Information Site." Journal of Information Technology and Architecture, 13(2): 255-269.
- Sung, Ki-Moon, Tae-Kyung Kim, Jung-Joo Jahng, and Joong-Ho Ahn. 2009. "The Effect of Personal Characteristics and User Involvement on Knowledge Sharing in the Knowledge- Exchange Website Context." The Journal of Society for e-Business Studies, 14(4): 229-253.
- Shin, Hyun-Sik. 2010. "Moderating Effects of Personal Innovativeness of the Relationship between Perceived Usefulness, Subjective Norm and Intention to Use Mobile Internet." Journal of information systems, 19(3): 209-236. https://doi.org/10.5859/KAIS.2010.19.3.209
- Ahn, Shang-He and Min-Hwa Lee. 2016. "Fourth Industrial Revolution Impact: How it Changes Jobs." Journal of the Korean Academic Society of Business Administration, 2344-2363.
- Oh, Na-Im. 2013. Effects of Service and Content Quality of Recruiting Websites on Job-seekers' Application Intention. M.A. thesis. The Graduate School, Sungkyunkwan University, Business Administration.
- Oh, Sam-Seok, Yeon-Su Jeong, and Dae-Yul Jeong. 2012. "An Empirical Study on the Web Site Quality Factors Influencing the Intention to Repurchase the Job Information Services." Journal of Internet Electronic Commerce, 12(1): 167-192.
- Wang, Guang-Ying. 2014. The Study on Perceptual Difference between Korea and China on Web Service Quality Factors of Job Information Site. M.A. thesis. The Graduate School, Konkuk University, Management Information System.
- Chang, Joo-Hee. 2013. "Future of Worklife in Korea: Implication for Career and Technical Education." The Journal of Career Education Research, 26(2): 1-19.
- Chang, Joo-Hee. 2014. "The Change of Worklife and Education Approach in the 2030 Future Society." Korean Society for Home Economics Education Occasional Papers Series, 2014(11): 35-51.
- Jeong, Kyoung-Hee and Hyoung-Rae Kim. 2008. "Quality Status Comparison and Analysis for the Service Development Direction of Domestic Job Information Site." Journal of the Korea society of computer and information, 13(5): 211-218.
- Cho, Chul-Ho. 2012a. "A Study on Web Service Quality and Role of Relationship Quality of Job Information Sites." Journal of the Korean Society for Quality Management, 40(2): 219-230. https://doi.org/10.7469/JKSQM.2012.40.2.219
- Cho, Chul-Ho. 2012b. "The Effect of Web Service Quality of Job Information Site on Value, Customer Satisfaction and Revisit Intention: Moderating Effect of Job Search Type." Journal of the Korea Service Management Society, 13(5): 1-29.
- Joo, Young-Ju, Hyun-Nam Seol, and Na-Yeon Yoo. 2013. "An Analysis of the Impact of Cyber Univerity Students' Self-Efficacy, Subjective Norms on the Behavioral Intention to Use Mobile Web Service." The Journal of Korean association of computer education, 16(3): 1-12.
- Hong, Eun-Joung. 2015. A Study on the Job Information Service of Junior College Libraries: With a Focus on C College. M.A. thesis. The Graduate School, Cheongju University, Library and Information Science.
- Ahmad, A., O. Rahman, and M. N. Khan. 2017. "Exploring the Role of Website Quality and Hedonism in the Formation of E-Satisfaction and E-Loyalty: Evidence from Internet Users in India." Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing, 11(3): 246-267. https://doi.org/10.1108/JRIM-04-2017-0022
- Ali, F. 2016. "Hotel Website Quality, Perceived Flow, Customer Satisfaction and Purchase Intention." Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Technology, 7(2): 213-228. https://doi.org/10.1108/JHTT-02-2016-0010
- Huang, K. Y. and Y. R. Chuang. 2016. "A Task-Technology Fit View of Job Search Website Impac on Performance Effects: An Empirical Analysis from Taiwan." Cogent Business & Management, 3(1): 1-18.
- Kuppusamy, J. and J. Ganesan. 2016. "A Study of Factors Contributing toward the Effectiveness of E-Recruitment among Generation Y Job Seekers." International Journal of Advanced and Applied Science, 3(12): 106-112. https://doi.org/10.21833/ijaas.2016.12.014
- Lewis, W., R. Agarwal, and V. Sambamurthy. 2003. "Sources of Influence on Beliefs about Information Technology Use: An Empirical Study of Knowledge Workers." MIS Quarterly, 27(4): 657-679. https://doi.org/10.2307/30036552
- Priyadarshini, C., S. Sreejesh, and M. R. Anusree. 2017. "Effect of Information Quality of Employment Website on Attitude toward the Website: A Moderated Mediation Study." International Journal of Manpower, 38(5): 729-745. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJM-12-2015-0235
- Taylor, S. and P. A. Todd. 1995. "Understanding Information Technology Usage: A Test of Competing Models." Information Systems Research, 6(2): 144-176. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.6.2.144
- Tong, D. Y. K. 2009. "A Study of E-Recruitment Technology Adoption in Malaysia." Industrial Management & Data System, 109(2): 281-300. https://doi.org/10.1108/02635570910930145
- Van Birgelen, Marcel J. H., Martin G. M. Wetzels, and Willemijn M. van Dolen. 2008. "Effectiveness of Corporate Employment Websites: How Content and Form Influence Intentions to Apply." International Journal of Manpower, 29(8): 731-751. https://doi.org/10.1108/01437720810919323